Spirit issues.

Mad__Skillz - Raging Tide
Mad__Skillz - Raging Tide Posts: 31 Arc User
edited December 2010 in Venomancer
Having issues @ lv 35 normal???????? I dont have enough spirit at this lv to max all my important skills been questing NON STOP + doing crazy stone every chance.

Is this normal? Do we get a surplus of spirit later? Does it get better?

Your help is needed :D

( ps im not sure if its because i level my genie occasionally with spirit? if so then how on earth we level those?????? geine is currently 35 also).
Post edited by Mad__Skillz - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Lenley - Dreamweaver
    Lenley - Dreamweaver Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I remember some spirit issues around that level, but not enough that I felt I needed to ask about it. Feeding your genie spirit probably has something to do with it, but it's also equally likely you're trying to level up too many skills. What have you been upgrading? You weren't very specific about that.
  • Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    Shulkie - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    until you have spirit to spare (most of your skills are maxed at 10 and you are looking for sage/demon books) .. never ever use it to level genies. of course you are going to run out if you do that.

once you hit 40 and start doing bounty hunter quests, then you should start building up a nice pot of spirit to use on skills. however you might find that coin becomes an issue then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is no place in a perfect world for double entendre!
  • Lenley - Dreamweaver
    Lenley - Dreamweaver Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I had forgotten about that. Once you get to 40, if you still find you don't have enough spirit, then dump the exp you get from your BHs into a genie and keep the spirit for yourself. This will also get around the coin issue, as grinding and questing instead of BHing for levels will give you enough coin for your skills and then some. Of course, this will mean you'll be leveling slower, but if you can deal with that it'll work out nicely for you.
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    around the 3x-4x level range, spirit gets too tight for all of your skills at once, yes. has happened to me on all my alts so far. best you can do is feed your genie ONLY with XP, which will slow down your leveling and gather you more SP per level --- but you still won't have enough for them all.

i just hit 60 on my veno main, have a level 60 genie that i've never fed spirit to, bought two skill upgrades, and now i've got two full screens (well, one slot short of two) of skills i haven't enough spirit to buy. okay, i might be able to level one or two of those skills a step or two further --- but they're skills i'm leaving at very low levels for a reason, mostly to save up spirit for more important stuff i know i'll be having to buy later. i'mma buy me a zeal genie and dump XP into it, to slow down my leveling even more.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • Aniella - Harshlands
    Aniella - Harshlands Posts: 729 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Lowlvl 1-50 = Have always PROB lvl skils CUZ of low spirit!
    Higelvl 60-100 = Have PROB lvl skils CUZ of LESS MONEY, Need like 1m 2 lvl 1 skils XD one lvl. BUT then u Have HELL alot spirit <.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

QQ If i did Crazy stone at 3x AND not 6x, i had been lvl 105 now!
    Didnt know about Bh/CrazyStone before lvl 6x LOL
  • Mad__Skillz - Raging Tide
    Mad__Skillz - Raging Tide Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I've made over a million at 35, maybe im being naive but making money as a veno seems like a joke. I doubt ill suddenly go poor 40+ (in 5 lvs), thanks for the replies though nice insight.
  • Tuli - Raging Tide
    Tuli - Raging Tide Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    adding more ?????????????????????? makes it that much more annoying
    Doqui 101 r9 veno

Tuli 101 5aps Sin b:bye
  • Aniella - Harshlands
    Aniella - Harshlands Posts: 729 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Not realy, u save more money then u can think off. i have made 500mills on those 3,5 Years XD

U don't have hurry lvling skills, u don't need pots, don't need the best wep/gear 2 do ur quests! Other classes must waste much on charm + mold stuff + skills + pots!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

QQ If i did Crazy stone at 3x AND not 6x, i had been lvl 105 now!
    Didnt know about Bh/CrazyStone before lvl 6x LOL