need some pro math skillz

Options
2»

Comments

• Lutirica - Harshlands
    Lutirica - Harshlands Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    question who the **** are you seriously? its really starting to bug me LOL cuz i really doubt u ur main is some lvl 67 saying your going to single handedly take zulu off the map

as well how did this go from tekk asking about APS to u attempting to be the center of attention? seriously

LOL you would never know who my main is hell i could be in zulu for all you know. I never said i would be able to take zulu on myself dont be silly. Im not trying to be the center of attension <.< people just make it that way. "Seriously" When will that word ever die.
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Marche - Harshlands
    Marche - Harshlands Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    LOL you would never know who my main is hell i could be in zulu for all you know.

I never said i would be able to take zulu on myself dont be silly.

Im not trying to be the center of attension <.<

people just make it that way. "Seriously" When will that word ever die.

first: HIGHLY doubtful i would a noticed your moronic QQ posts along time ago and we have some really ****ing annoying people in Zulu QQwise and you well you take the cake

second: Actually you have been lol in every post i have read its about YOU taking zulu out no one else no friends just YOU

third: its attention not attension..... and you actually are LOL every post you make in every topic you post in always has to do with none other then YOU! taking zulu down or how ****y zulu members are for RPKing and ganking blaa blaa blaaa so really you are

fourth: as long as i live the word Seriously will be around!!! and then!!! it will live on! frsrs it is seriously the best word EVA!!! serrrrriously!
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    Options
    first: HIGHLY doubtful i would a noticed your moronic QQ posts along time ago and we have some really ****ing annoying people in Zulu QQwise and you well you take the cake

second: Actually you have been lol in every post i have read its about YOU taking zulu out no one else no friends just YOU

third: its attention not attension..... and you actually are LOL every post you make in every topic you post in always has to do with none other then YOU! taking zulu down or how ****y zulu members are for RPKing and ganking blaa blaa blaaa so really you are

fourth: as long as i live the word Seriously will be around!!! and then!!! it will live on! frsrs it is seriously the best word EVA!!! serrrrriously!

First: You dont think i cant 360 my personality? I could stop QQing if i wanted to. So dont worry i wont QQ i wouldnt want you to know that its me.

Second: I will be taking on zulu but i never said that i could do it without a little help.

Third: Spelling i dont care. Spelling every word right is not needed for human life. Wow you must have lost your mind. Im not asking for zulu to respond to me, but they do. I wonder why that is maybe its fear. Which if that were the case that would be sad. If it was just teen/Kid with anger problems. If that were the case then what they say means nothing. It could also be that they think they are better. If thats the case then they are dead wrong. So its not about me they could just not respond but they do.

Fourth: I will just ball park your age at between: 10-25, but given that most teen's use the words "Like" and "Seriously" I would say 17 or younger.
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Marche - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    Options
    First: You dont think i cant 360 my personality? I could stop QQing if i wanted to. So dont worry i wont QQ i wouldnt want you to know that its me.

Second: I will be taking on zulu but i never said that i could do it without a little help.

Third: Spelling i dont care. Spelling every word right is not needed for human life. Wow you must have lost your mind. Im not asking for zulu to respond to me, but they do. I wonder why that is maybe its fear. Which if that were the case that would be sad. If it was just teen/Kid with anger problems. If that were the case then what they say means nothing. It could also be that they think they are better. If thats the case then they are dead wrong. So its not about me they could just not respond but they do.

Fourth: I will just ball park your age at between: 10-25, but given that most teen's use the words "Like" and "Seriously" I would say 17 or younger.

alright so here we go

First: im happy you admit to the fact your QQin on a Public forums :) first step to recovery admitting you have a problem.. i guess i forgot to mention not only does your mass QQ show your not someone in Zulu it’s your attitude towards zulu... you fell as though Zulu has done some massive wrong to the server o.O poisoned the server with RPKing and Ganking well i just wanna say

as much as i like zulu and i like the people in it we are care bear PvEing Fairy ****s compared to factions Like Rage Quit LOL so really we aint all that bad we just embrace the PvP side of PWI and the last time i checked PWI had listed Harshlands as a PvP server so get over it

Second: Granted you never said you would do it alone you also well never said you would do it with anyone LOL so please go about creating a faction to take down Zulu i encourage you to do so...

i really do i miss real TWs i miss real fights and i miss REAL PvP so please go rally all the ex Kylin you can and the crimson and wodan and Mayhem and all the other 59593845034895 factions who hate on ZULU i will be expecting some big things from u it would be best to deliver :)

third: while spelling is not important 100% of the time (trust me im an AMAZING example LOL) when you try to look like a pro and stand out as a semi respected poster on these forums spell correctly i doubt you wanna stand out on the forums as a comedic and partially moronic troll which is what you have being showing for the past little while on the forums

you want people to take you serious i suggest you try to at least spell the words you caps correctly it would help....because at the moment this forum sees you as nothing more then a lowbie child who was PKd by Zulu had a Rage Fit and has now obsessively devoted your spare time to trash talking a group of players who just wanna have fun and play the game as it should be played in short a joke

now on to your fourth comment while you had my age in the first part you missed it with the second im 20 years of age Lutirica but if you wanna play the lets guess peoples ages game im going to take a shot and say your probably about 16-18 based on the fact you still wanna be the center of attention in front of everyone as well as the fact your Still complaining about PvP on a server that plainly says PvP on it
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    Options
    What the hell <.<
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Ok i give up <.<
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Necare - Harshlands
    Necare - Harshlands Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    First, on-topic; Yes, that is 5.0 sparked.

Second, off-topic; Why the hell would anyone want Zulu to disappear into nothingness? Just imagine what this server would've been without them.
    People whining in WC about KD (if they'd still be around by now) RPKing despite saying they're not an RPK faction.
    At least Zulu openly admits they're RPK, hell, they even kill their own members.b:laugh

I just love how people can get so whiney-whiney on a PvP server, dying comes with the job.
    Once upon a time I was stuck in Hall of Deception.
    The Devs felt sorry for me having to smash lowbies all day, so they decided to promote me.
    I then rerolled a Psychic.
  • jamesford
    jamesford Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    This whole discussion is pointless. Zulu loves to be hated. End of subject.
  • Naivety - Harshlands
    Naivety - Harshlands Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options

Second, off-topic; Why the hell would anyone want Zulu to disappear into nothingness? Just imagine what this server would've been without them.
    People whining in WC about KD (if they'd still be around by now) RPKing despite saying they're not an RPK faction.
    At least Zulu openly admits they're RPK, hell, they even kill their own members.b:laugh
    I just love how people can get so whiney-whiney on a PvP server, dying comes with the job.

So true its awesome.

Point of note, Kylin RPKs as much as KD started to, just people seem to believe its automatically got reason behind it and ignore it :/

*KoS by Kylin now* - I wouldnt be at all surprised. Theyve killed me enough as it is despite me hibernating in a non-RPK faction currently :(
  • Marche - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    Options
    So true its awesome.

Point of note, Kylin RPKs as much as KD started to, just people seem to believe its automatically got reason behind it and ignore it :/

*KoS by Kylin now* - I wouldnt be at all surprised. Theyve killed me enough as it is despite me hibernating in a non-RPK faction currently :(

Kylin RPKS :O Wat juu talkin about :O
  • Hellostupid - Harshlands
    Hellostupid - Harshlands Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Fact: There was more PK/ PvP going on before Zulu was created.

Fact: Kylin has been killing their own members since the beginning of time.

Fact: I'm done. b:victory
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Kylin RPKS :O Wat juu talkin about :O

It's true. I RPK Marche whenever I have the chance.
  • Born_Free - Harshlands
    Born_Free - Harshlands Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options

*avoids* [/5char]
  • stoned/ - Harshlands14
    stoned/ - Harshlands14 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    LoL no, Japanese,Croatian,Swedish mix here. That was just a fail attempt at making fun of them. I dont have a prejudice bone in my body i just dont like idiots so much and i think we all know deep down Lutricia has the brain power of a Popsicle stick.

My BR means born ****, you have proven to me that yes you are indeed BR, have a nice day!
    the second im 20 years of age

i bet ur a virgin to
  • Marche - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    Options

QQ its true he bullys me all the time D: QQ its always the same to...

PPL in squad: Okeano is here

me: well im dead :((

PPL in squad: naa he will go for me

me: no no he wont juuuust watch

Okeano: *pops outa stealth* pew pew marche

me: fuuuuu......im dead -.-

PPL in squad: well im alive

me: -.-

Okeano: I win b:victoryb:victoryb:cute
  • Born_Free - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    Options

*gigglesnort*
    Oh Marche, you should squad with me then. Oke NEVER kills me.
    Usually someone else gets to me first. -.-;

Fact: There was more PK/ PvP going on before Zulu was created.

Fact: Kylin has been killing their own members since the beginning of time.

Fact: I'm done. b:victory

EDIT---

Quoted for truth. Anybody else remember QQme and Kingdom running all over 1k and PKing the hell out of one another? Or Over9000 randomly ganging up on random members of random factions randomly with randomness randomly oneshotting random people with random attacks randomly?
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    Options

I would like it if zulu were completely dead, but then who would i kill? D: Since when has zulu been rpk? They are Noob killers with some high level ganking. I dont mind dieing hell the game would not be fun if you couldnt die.

This is funny in so many ways.
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Tekkblade - Harshlands
    Tekkblade - Harshlands Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    your all g@y, i just needed to know a question, thanks mich
    I'm bored..b:surrender

and might look forward to making warsoul weapon too (rofl)

cashmoney/talkblade/luved by haters for my wallet b:victoryb:bye
  • Hellostupid - Harshlands
    Hellostupid - Harshlands Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    your all g@y

Says the barb in the panda suit.
  • Erzenzia - Harshlands
    Erzenzia - Harshlands Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    You sure your not mad, because you seem like it? You are 100% right for once we have nothing in common. Your a suck up im not. You are easy to lure im not. You think your better than everyone else i dont. You need high level people around you i dont. You rage in WC about zulu being gods and no one can beat zulu, I just profile people who resist me so it will be 10 times easier to kill them.

Like i said before Lutridiot you aren't capable of making me mad. A suck up? Ive been called stuck up but never a suck up i dont kiss anyone's ***, Unlike you who will lick the boots of anyone you think is strong ingame on the forums so long as they bash Zulu. I need high level people around me? wtf? I dont even see how the lvl of people i hang with ingame has anything to do with anything im 101 most my friends are 101+ who else am i supposed to hang with?. Grasp at straws much Nubby? I don't rage in WC about Zulu i boast big difference and i do it to **** off pissants like you... it works.... every time. Lure me? How exactly do you lure me? Ive been playing this game 2 years and have under 110 posts thats barely a post per week if anyone gets lured bated and pissed off on these forums its you.
    Originally Posted by Tryagain - Harshlands
    I always was a strong believer that this game took no skill. Then came Valhalla, and proved me wrong.
  • Born_Free - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Don't try and argue with Luctidiot. (OMG! I love that, I'm using it from now on.)
    It's a pointless effort....like trying to kill a barb without gear on.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Lol 2 posts were deleted from this thread b:quiet.
  • Kiril - Harshlands
    Kiril - Harshlands Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    your all g@y, i just needed to know a question, thanks mich

i like your sig but you might as well put teh Nurfed video there.
    Registration Date: 12/08/2008
    Quit Date: 06/2010
    b:cry
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Like i said before Lutridiot you aren't capable of making me mad. A suck up? Ive been called stuck up but never a suck up i dont kiss anyone's ***, Unlike you who will lick the boots of anyone you think is strong ingame on the forums so long as they bash Zulu. I need high level people around me? wtf? I dont even see how the lvl of people i hang with ingame has anything to do with anything im 101 most my friends are 101+ who else am i supposed to hang with?. Grasp at straws much Nubby? I don't rage in WC about Zulu i boast big difference and i do it to **** off pissants like you... it works.... every time. Lure me? How exactly do you lure me? Ive been playing this game 2 years and have under 110 posts thats barely a post per week if anyone gets lured bated and pissed off on these forums its you.

Then why are you responding? Yea its not hard to make you respond.
    Don't try and argue with Luctidiot. (OMG! I love that, I'm using it from now on.)
    It's a pointless effort....like trying to kill a barb without gear on.

Yes it is pointless but you still do it and so do others. So yea your just funny keep up the good work.
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    Options
    i like your sig but you might as well put teh Nurfed video there.
    Im sorry to have to point this out but i have seen that video many times all it tells me is.

1. Nurfed is good at killing people who are not ready to be attacked. (Tekk was fighting mobs as you can see.)
    2. Nurfed was buffed and tekk didnt even have his own buffs on.
    3. Tekk dieing the second time was his fault. He could of took nurfed if he only would of took the time to get ready before going.
    4. So the first kill any noob could of done, However the second was tekk being foolish.

I always thought that ranked armor didnt matter it was the players skill?
    Hell during the Nien event nurfed was a total cowerd attacking people who were fighting the boss then running for the safe zone because he cant take what he dishes out.

Now before people start raging. Yes i dont know nurfed that well besides the video and at the event. Im just saying what i saw. Nurfed may be this great pker he is cut out to be this i cannot say because i dont know.

Had to post this again because it came up again. That video shows nothing the only kill i would give to nurfed is the second one.
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Kiril - Harshlands
    Kiril - Harshlands Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Had to post this again because it came up again. That video shows nothing the only kill i would give to nurfed is the second one.

Who ever is your main post with him or gtfo off forums.
    Registration Date: 12/08/2008
    Quit Date: 06/2010
    b:cry
  • RavynneSidhe - Harshlands
    RavynneSidhe - Harshlands Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Who ever is your main post with him or gtfo off forums.

Sadly enough that is her main.
    I was LadyTsukiyo in a past life :3
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Okay, now that the flames are at full force, it's time for the firefighters...er...mods...to come in here and save all of you pyromaniacs from yourselves...

Closed.
This discussion has been closed.