Zimo BH51

Roseary - Sanctuary
Roseary - Sanctuary Posts: 978 Arc User
edited December 2010 in General Discussion
Okay, earlier I got into a little conversation with a "2 characaters Lvl102" guy and he kept insisting that Zimo was in bh51. I do not disagree that Zimo crosses with the bh51(Lv60's) line up but he is not in bh51.

What do you guys think? Is Zimo in bh51 since he is part of the 51 line up, or do the 51/59 numbers really have significance with them naming the FB dungeons?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Roseary - Sanctuary on

Comments

• DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    he is part of bh59

/endthread
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Of course that Zimo is in FB59. If he thinks that Zimo is in FB51, then tell him to get in the FB51 cave and find him.
    The numbers have significance.

Damn it Killanator! D:
    < just got ninja'd QQ
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Part of BH51 but not in 51. I do prefer saying BH51/59.

Still not sure if I'd say BH69 Styg though.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • Sheikah - Raging Tide
    Sheikah - Raging Tide Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I concur with the others zimo is in 59, if the guy don't believe you say what the Mod said and tell him to go in there and find him if hes so certain.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    There's a little bit of crossover towards the end of the 60's iirc where Zimo can appear as part of a BH line where the other 2 are in fb51 - but I still would call the BH by where the boss is located. My friend and I always just do our bhs on our alts by ourselves, so i never really paid attention to what people called them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    Katzyn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Zimo is physically in the fb59 cave (Valley of Disaster), but you do get him as your bh at the same time you get the fb51 cave bhs (Secret Frostcovered Grounds). You get both in your level 60s.
    Katzyn, level 101 Demon Veno
    Kylenea, level 99 Demon Cleric
    ForestSonata, level 6x Mystic
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Courtesy of the amazing Forsakenx~
  • Roseary - Sanctuary
    edited December 2010
    My argument was that Zimo is in the 59 cave, but the other guy kept disagreeing with me sying Zimo is 51. I told him how he was right and wrong but he pursisted that Zimo was exclusivly 51, though I feel he was to noob to understand what the numbers ment.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Necare - Harshlands
    Necare - Harshlands Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Zimo is in Valley of Disaster and is thus BH59, with a continuation in BH51.

Same thing happens with "BH59-Pyro" and "BH69-Styg". They aren't in those caves and shouldn't be called that.

They should just remove Zimo. Replace it with a fun boss spamming AoEs and stuff.
    Once upon a time I was stuck in Hall of Deception.
    The Devs felt sorry for me having to smash lowbies all day, so they decided to promote me.
    I then rerolled a Psychic.
  • sangodoc
    sangodoc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    The problem is the definition of "BH51".

Some people define "BH51" as meaning "any Bounty Hunter bosses found in Secret Frost Covered Grounds", while others define it as "any boss gotten from the level 60-69 Bounty Hunter quests".

So, by the first definition he's wrong, because Zimo is in Valley of Disaster (FB59) , but by the second he's right, because you can get Zimo as a BH quest when you're in the level 60-69 range.

I'd say that you're both right, you're just both using different definitions of the term "BH51".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the PWI wiki for the useful information. Stay at the PWI wiki for the pie. ;-)
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited December 2010
    I personally like to name the bosses for BH when/if looking for a squad on a day with mixed BHs. The only time I use the number designation is when I have bosses specifically in the one instance.
  • Evict - Harshlands
    Evict - Harshlands Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    "BH51 - Zimo chain" = problem solved?
    Quote - Born_Free - Harshlands.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Except me. b:chuckle
  • Roseary - Sanctuary
    edited December 2010
    "BH51 - Zimo chain" = problem solved?

But that would suck out all the fun of the argument.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Samaela - Dreamweaver
    Samaela - Dreamweaver Posts: 426 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Personally I just shout for a Zimo squad. It gets rid of all the confusion if I should shout for BH51 or not.

However Roseary, I think(based on your posts) that the guy was a n00b. No matter how much he's in the 51 chain, Zimo isn't located inside BH51 instance with the rest of the bosses.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Samaela[demon cleric]||Nanimee[mystic]||aquaelle[psychic]
  • ChopChop - Raging Tide
    ChopChop - Raging Tide Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Do BH's actualy have a number ? . I though the NPC only asked for the mob unless it's changed.

If im right, then it's the players that associate the numbers to the BH based on the instance there in. If thats the case, i would say that in actual fact you'r doing BH59 when you get Zimo not BH51.
  • Evict - Harshlands
    Evict - Harshlands Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    If thats the case i would say that in actual fact you'r doing BH59 when you get Zimo not BH51.

Obviously only read 1/4 of OP.
    Quote - Born_Free - Harshlands.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Except me. b:chuckle
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Do BH's actualy have a number ? . I though the NPC only asked for the mob unless it's changed.

If im right, then it's the players that associate the numbers to the BH based on the instance there in. If thats the case, i would say that in actual fact you'r doing BH59 when you get Zimo not BH51.

well, it's not like u are ordered to do ur fb39 either; u just get names xd
  • ChopChop - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    well, it's not like u are ordered to do ur fb39 either; u just get names xd

I agree :) . However again player base decided to name them based on the level you recieved them. Little confusion on FB51 as you get it at 49 but cant complete till 51 .
  • ChopChop - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    Obviously only read 1/4 of OP.

Not sure what your saying , but whatever floats your boat :) .
  • KAZMOENEEK - Heavens Tear
    KAZMOENEEK - Heavens Tear Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited December 2010