Typical age range of PWI Players?

2»

Comments

• Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    How is it a copycat thread though..? lol
    This one is asking what you think the average age range of PWI is. The other is asking what your actual age is. They're different...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • sikozu
    sikozu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    This one is asking what you think the average age range of PWI is. The other is asking what your actual age is. They're different...
    It clearly is.... they both ask the age of the players.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ :Sikozu :: Venomancer: ★ :Nebira :: Cleric: ★
  • Sheikah - Raging Tide
    Sheikah - Raging Tide Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited December 2010

Yes, but its copycating because the person gained their idea from mine, since both are on similar lines and they admit to being inspired by another thread. So, different targets up to a point but basic principle is the same. And isn't like I said it was a bad thing actually I find it kind of cool b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Valrain - Archosaur
    Valrain - Archosaur Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I'm 35, and my RL wife (also wife in game) is 31. I'm surprised how many people in our age group play...

Of course, this generation ("gen X") was the first generation of gamers so I guess it makes sense. We started on Atari and Commodore 64's, but we got our game on nonetheless. b:chuckle

The biggest difference age makes, from the very limited sample I see, is use of proper grammar and spelling. A lot of the people 16 and under don't seem to know how to spell or use any form of correct English grammar. I'm sure there are plenty of counter-examples, but it's an observation.