Cashplague

bobsnude
bobsnude Posts: 0 Arc User
edited January 2011 in Arigora Colosseum
Hi

Today is the day of nonsense, the year end for the loosers and the very last days of huge wallet users.

It's just common sense : cashoppers are not players, they're cashoppers. Nothing more nor less. As a life mirror, people who use money in order to be powerful are failed. They think they are happy, they think they can own the world and shout everywhere "I'm the best, nothing could be possible without ME". Good, stay like this, keep on running after that chimera. No one will argue, you're just putting yourself out of the game.

Cause Perfect World isn't an exception. In this game too, a very slight part of the players think they only have to pay to be powerful. It's just an illusion like imagination said. Just think a bit. You pay for ultimate stuff, absolute refine and other useless cashop items for PVP. Then you say "I can kill anyone in 1vs1". Still failed thought for a failed life. Do you fight a same stuff player ? Of course not. You forever fight low levels or at least players with average stuff. Anyone could do it, if only they would want it. Give any ordinary player your stuff and see what happens. In one or two weeks you would leave the game since your purpose would be out. You would see your fail in the eyes and, without the pride that's inside you, understand you've played for nothing. You're nothing but a small player.
The rest are just players, casual cashoppers or non-cashoppers, whatever they are, they just use the abilities of the game : the skills. Here is the best part of this game. Of course it gives the opportunity to pay for an illusion but reality is : when you don't cashop too much you need to use the other opportunity of the game : the skills. There is the credit. This game gives the chance for ordinary players to win over others, whatever is their wallet use and age. Cause there are thousands and other thousands of pictures of them absolute cashoppers being killed by an ordinary player who just wonderfully use the skills. Here you nevermore hear about "I'm the best, i can 1vs1 anyone" They just shut up or, worse, they find some obscure answer to hide their absolute incapacity : "I had lags", "You gank", "You cheat"...What else... This make me laugh so much that I can't stop !

When you play, remember you have skills. Remember you can use them instead of relying on your wallet anytime you wanna prove something. Cause there's nothing to prove by referring to it.
Now keep on worldchatting like you're the only one, keep on killing low level or do nothing of these ; you won't have any credit except from your deepest fear : recognizing yourself as a bad player. Cause this is what you are. A very very smal player with a very very small interest.

Uh, no, sorry, the other interest is making us laugh till we cry. Yes, indeed, stay ingame, we need you to get some fun. How sad would be the game without you...

Have fun
Post edited by bobsnude on

Comments

• Kaste - Sanctuary
    Kaste - Sanctuary Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    You know that those people who pay make it possible to play for the people who don't? If there would't be any Cashshoppers, there wouldn't be any game.
    Feel free to PM me for help.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mistress Myra forced me to use her sigpic ↑
    With PWI since Dec 21st '08
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=922912
    youtube.com/user/kasPWI
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    _Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    i do cash shop but its not 2 make me op just the oposite 2 still have fun in this game.
    when u realise u have such a gap between not paying and paying come speak 2 me.b:bye
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Money keep the world running. b:pleased
    The game show option to do it, so it's not cs user mistake at all. b:bye
    And check how many free players that actually turned out very rich in game. b:infuriated
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Vorhs - Lost City
    Vorhs - Lost City Posts: 521 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    ahahahah best thread ever b:laugh

go fail more csers, lol, and thanks for letting me play for free b:chuckle
    If you happy wanna be, against the wind you won't have to pee.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    ahahahah best thread ever b:laugh

go fail more csers, lol, and thanks for letting me play for free b:chuckle

^ this

but everyone gets forced to cashshop due to dragon quest item/twilight temple changes and interval hype...
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • /Fox - Harshlands70
    /Fox - Harshlands70 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2010

but everyone gets forced to cashshop due to dragon quest/twilight temple changes and interval hype...

umm aslong as this game is ftp i dont plan on spending any money on the game (mainly because i cant because i think i typed email address wrong when i made account so verification email doesnt get through) but yea..when everything is free i dont see the point in using real money for things that i can take my time to get with money from the gameb:pleasedb:bye
  • Raequel - Dreamweaver
    Raequel - Dreamweaver Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I notice there are many cash players with a bad attitude, which is probably why you're upset with them as a whole.

Yet remember, it's them that keeps this game Free to Play and everything they have is achievable ingame without spending real money.

All cash really does when it goes into this game is shorten the time it takes to get the gear + levels desired.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Raequel (103 Sage Veno) / Egwaine (101 Demon Cleric)
    Daniiella (101 Sage Sin) / Else (100 Demon Archer)
    Tiae (bm) / Athanasyos (barb) / Zeylene (wiz) / Eleysha (mystic)
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    Yulk_owns - Lost City Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Get used to it, mmos are to make profit. I don't like when people heavy cash shop either, but don't fight a cash shopper, you'll only lose. Also PK mode are for blind people if they are not cash shoppers, them cash shoppers will eat you alive in pvp.

GMs (they will one shot you at lvl one) > Cash shopper with genie > cash shopper without genie > non-cash shopper without genie > non-cash shopper
    I, II and III spark is the most cheesiest skill in PWI and it should be removed or massively nerfed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Obly - Dreamweaver
    Obly - Dreamweaver Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I Have been playing this game for a long long time.

And yes althought the amount of Pure Cash players has increased, it was PWE that changed the game forever with their Hypers, Oracles and worst of all....PACKS.

Regardlessly, its there 2 stay, so dont QQ, but adapt.

Some1 has 2 pay for stuff, or the Server can;t stay running.

Its free 2 play for you, but cost money 2 keep servers running, develop new content, class expansion, server limit upgrades, new servers...list goes on.

its not the Cashshopper that is the real problem, the problem is indeed their attitude.

Play with money, and respect the non cash players, for doing what they can as good as they can, that is what should happen.

But unfortunately, you see alot of them, telling people with regular gear, normally sharded, couple +'s, that they are the fail ones, and should just leave anyways.

This is a in my eyes, a player that should play anything, but not an MMORPG, multiple people, mutliple wallets, multiple ...etc etc.

Some of the best players I have met, are the ones without any cash gear, why? Cause they know how to use their skills, adapt 2 situations, both PvE and PvP wise.

So bottom line, we need pure cash players 2 cover the expenses for PWE to keep our game running.

All that we can hope, is that they can respect the fact that not every1 can match their wallets, and they should use that power 2 help others, not become a plain A-Hole thats full of himself.
    b:victory Once you discover life is meaningless, you will see my point of view!! b:victory

Skills determine a good player, not a creditcard.b:flower
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    GMs (they will one shot you at lvl one) > Cash shopper with genie > cash shopper without genie > non-cash shopper without genie > non-cash shopper > Pokemon Online > Mudkips > Sea Monkies > Yulk

Fixed it for you.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • bobsnude
    bobsnude Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Hey Obly (others just do not read)

I understand you rpoint of view which i agree in the very largest ideas. There's a cashop so there are cashopers. But my point wasn't to cry, shout for eternal freedom or else. Indeed I was just exposing a fact. The one you already said you agree with. I see you are a very interesting person with a idea on what is and what is not. You're not playing just like you would pee on a violin. I would appreciate more players like that but, as for the cashopers, those players are not so many in this perfect world. Someone told one day "I would rather play with 10 good fighters than with a factory with only low soldiers".
    And we see it ingame : there's always so much flies running around a single one since they can't do it by themselves. They're just robots following other robots. Can they fight on their own ? Sure not. But when it's time to face a good fighter in 1vs1, they just flee, go buy gold for a charm, for an absolute gear, refine etc... and come back saying they can own the server. Does it look like fight ? You said it too, of course it isn't.

So, I don't mean to cry or make a ticket for it. Perfect world need to live from their work (and they already earned way much more than a rich factory). But when ultimate cashopers will recon their weakness in the battlefield (most of them) I think cows will fly with rainbow wings.

Anyway as I said about them : the other interest is making us laugh till we cry. Yes, indeed, stay ingame, we need you to get some fun. How sad would be the game without you...

See ya b:pleased
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    bobsnude wrote: »
    It's just common sense : cashoppers are not players, they're cashoppers. Nothing more nor less.

Anyone could do it, if only they would want it. Give any ordinary player your stuff and see what happens. You would see your fail in the eyes and, without the pride that's inside you, understand you've played for nothing. You're nothing but a small player.
    Cause there are thousands and other thousands of pictures of them absolute cashoppers being killed by an ordinary player who just wonderfully use the skills.
    you won't have any credit except from your deepest fear : recognizing yourself as a bad player. Cause this is what you are. A very very smal player with a very very small interest.

[sings*] some-one-is-jealoussssssssssssssssss.
    bobsnude wrote: »
    The rest are just players, casual cashoppers or non-cashoppers, whatever they are, they just use the abilities of the game : the skills.

And THIS is what I love about cash shopper qq's. In the end, they all have to admit its a matter of degree. There are people with op gear that claim to have never spent a dime on the game. There are people that have gotten their gear and levels almost completely from cash. But those are by far the minority.

In the great middle, there are those have have spent "some". The ones I assume you refer to as "casual cash[sh]oppers". The term alone makes ME "laugh so much that I can't stop".

And therein is the prime problem with flaming cash shoppers. For not only are they needed for the game to run, but in the end the term really, really only applies to someone who has spent more than the one using it.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Shalis - Harshlands
    Shalis - Harshlands Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I don't understand all the hate towards CSers. And the pride for being a F2P... "YAY I'm a free loader everyone cheer for me!!!"

the expression, "biting the hand that feeds you" comes to mind.

Its soo ridiculous that if you even spend 5$ (less than a coffee at starbucks) on the game you are looked upon as if you are some sort of freak of nature. Boozos.

CS keeps the game alive, enough said.
  • RuneSeeker - Harshlands
    RuneSeeker - Harshlands Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I don't understand all the hate towards CSers. And the pride for being a F2P... "YAY I'm a free loader everyone cheer for me!!!"

Its soo ridiculous that if you even spend 5$ (less than a coffee at starbucks) on the game you are looked upon as if you are some sort of freak of nature. Boozos.

Thing is, you won't really accomplish anything with $5 in this game. Endgame, people spend hundreds of dollars on this game just to be "one of the best". For the price of a cheap used car, you can "win" the game by just buying everything. Those people are looked upon as freaks of nature.
    Original Join Date: Nov 2008, from LC. Fun times back then with RageQuit, AxeGanG and GuardianZ.
    -Improvise, Adapt and Overcome-
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38260072001&dateline=1292187452[/SIGPIC]
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    What ?
    I think people are free to do whatever they like with their moneys . . because people also free to not use them . . b:bye

What shalis mean is F2P player like to pushing the free game concept too much . .
    and forget that the game is created to make money

Which is the company receive from cser . . they also what makes the economy flowing . .
    Actually after playing many PWE games i starting to play it and think it just a game
    so i don't have to push anything . .
    If bored because money or something else . . i just play old rts game like aoe II or other easy to play and require skills but quick and fun games
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Teppeii - Dreamweaver
    Teppeii - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,206 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    It's a necro plague today o.o
    On indefinite hiatus :3
  • MrZielo - Dreamweaver
    MrZielo - Dreamweaver Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    comment deleted.
  • Aniella - Harshlands
    Aniella - Harshlands Posts: 729 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    b:chuckle Why care about big CS that waste their money(peps that speedn 500dollar+) <.< not my or any1 else prob its their OWN!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

QQ If i did Crazy stone at 3x AND not 6x, i had been lvl 105 now!
    Didnt know about Bh/CrazyStone before lvl 6x LOL
  • Fist_Mama - Harshlands
    Fist_Mama - Harshlands Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    i cash shop alot. why not?

its easier
    its faster
    its more enjoyble.
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited January 2011

Some pride in being a F2P comes from one's ability to come into a game starting with nothing, and build their way up to in game success without needing to use cash.
    You wouldn't be proud of yourself if you were able to aquire the same grade of gear that CSers would have payed for, for free?

Also you have generalized and stereotyped non Csers. Many could care less of this pride. They would just rather spend their money on more important things.

And, I dont know anyone who looks down on other people for spending 5 bucks on the game. If someone does, they are overreacting.

what people dont like about Csers is mostly the famed CSer attitude.. but this is also generalizing and stereotyping Csers.
    I've met many nice people who've put wayyy too much money into this game b:chuckle

And yes, CS does support the game, but it would be well supported enough with many players casually CSing. The CSers that people whine about are the excessive ones, who not only feed the game but also feed the greed of the company. I think much of the hate for CSers in these times is the current state of the game, in which pwe makes decisions that appeal to majorly excessive CSers and at the same time, hinder F2P players.
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    A second necro so far. Will we have a new 'Let's necro threads day' ?
This discussion has been closed.