Snowman?

ZodiarkE - Dreamweaver
ZodiarkE - Dreamweaver Posts: 266 Arc User
edited December 2010 in General Discussion
Does anyone know how long this event will last? and if you do then o_o please do tell me...I completely forgotten.
Post edited by ZodiarkE - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Born_Free - Harshlands
    Born_Free - Harshlands Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I believe it's either until January, or until the 29th of December.

.-. You could just read the newspost on the main page....
  • ZodiarkE - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2010
    I believe it's either until January, or until the 29th of December.

.-. You could just read the newspost on the main page....

I checked and its obvious they took it off otherwise I wouldn't of spend my useless time looking at a messed up page.
  • Teppeii - Dreamweaver
    Teppeii - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,206 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    They happen to last till 12/21/2012, for the red spam shall end the world.
    On indefinite hiatus :3
  • ZodiarkE - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2010
    They happen to last till 12/21/2012, for the red spam shall end the world.

I highly doubt not to mention its not funny and its very incorrect its like saying " ok nooblet let me kill you with a rocket launcher up the *** " meaning....enough I just want to know how long this is going to last I never asked most *******s to answer I only am asking people who actually have a brain to use...not some childish bs.
  • Serpenserpia - Archosaur
    Serpenserpia - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Hmmm, the announcement is still on the News page, but here is how long the DQ promotion for the snowmen will last : 'From December 22nd at 3pm PST until December 29th at 3pm PST, every time you sell this item to an NPC vendor, you will receive 20 Dragon Points!'
    I imagine they will go away on the 1st of January, the latest, everyone is killing them for the DQ points anyway, and that ends sooner.
    Have fun !
  • Teppeii - Dreamweaver
    Teppeii - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,206 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I highly doubt not to mention its not funny and its very incorrect its like saying " ok nooblet let me kill you with a rocket launcher up the *** " meaning....enough I just want to know how long this is going to last I never asked most *******s to answer I only am asking people who actually have a brain to use...not some childish bs.

You sir, are without any sense of humor. Get the **** over yourself and realise you're on an internet forum.
    On indefinite hiatus :3
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited December 2010
    All of you just need to take a chill pill and laugh this off...

Personally, I don't see the event lasting too much longer than the Dragon Points promotion. However, remember that the only guaranteed right answer is one from a GM. I would almost count on somebody with the knowledge taking the time to answer your question within 24 hours.
  • ZodiarkE - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2010
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    All of you just need to take a chill pill and laugh this off...

Personally, I don't see the event lasting too much longer than the Dragon Points promotion. However, remember that the only guaranteed right answer is one from a GM. I would almost count on somebody with the knowledge taking the time to answer your question within 24 hours.

I see on the other part of the info and thank you thing was I am calm I just prefer the knowledge to know about the information from you mods then other players who are completely are giving the wrong info sorry.
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    Keliska - Raging Tide Posts: 768 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Hmm I would have to say Jan 4. ^ ^ That is the first maintence after December, also when we will be probably getting the Event Set.
    Venomancers/Clerics rock![SIGPIC]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/110/1/5/Schrodinger_plz_by_McMonster_Ridgeback.gif[/SIGPIC]

Alt main: Traydor_Styx - RT - 96
  • ZodiarkE - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2010
    Hmm I would have to say Jan 4. ^ ^ That is the first maintence after December, also when we will be probably getting the Event Set.

Ahhhhh ok thank you for the info n.n