Can you ride a riding wolf!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! ?!?!?!?!

Redfiretail - Raging Tide
Redfiretail - Raging Tide Posts: 21 Arc User
edited December 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
HEEEEEEEEELP my person is super SLOOOW I want a mount and I cant buy one!!!!!!!
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE help!!!!!!!b:cry but i found these "riding wolfs" and I tamed one!
but it wont hatch and I want to know why I only have 2 pets! it not full!!!!! and I also want to know if you can even ride it at all! And if I cant can someone tell me if I can get a free mount or buy one with coins???? Or even tell me if it possible to buy gold or silver with coins? PLS ANSWER QUICK b:cry
Post edited by Redfiretail - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Falcondance - Heavens Tear
    Falcondance - Heavens Tear Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Yes, 950,000 coins per 1 gold in the Auction House. On my server, anyway. No, you can't ride pets you tamed. And in the future, would you mind not spamming the topic and message with ?!?!?!!?!? or excessive caps? There are people like me who patrol these forums for new posts >.> You'll always get a quick answer, no need to spam.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I always thought I'd be the only one doing crazy things for people who would never care enough to do it back or to act like idiots or be entirely vulnerable, and making someone fall in love with you is easy, and flying 3000 miles on four days notice because you can't just sit there and do nothing and breathe into telephones is not everyone's idea of love, but it is the way I can recognize it because that is what I do."
    Sig pic by Nowitsawn
  • Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    Shulkie - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    you cannot ride any of the mobs you catch in the game. there is an npc in archosaur that sells horses for 2.4mil (i think) or you can buy boutique ones (directly from boutique or from other player)

at your level, see if you can squad up with a friendly barb - if they agree to carry you in tiger form, instant mount and one you can chat and play with!

the number of pets you can have hatched is limited to the number of free pet slots you have in your pet bag. Venos by default get two slots. If you want more slots then you either have to complete a quest from the pet manager to gain an extra slot OR purchase an item from the boutique, a pet cage.

As i recall there are 3 quests to get "free pet slots", each of which asks you to gather a number of rare drop items - these days it is potentially cheaper just to buy the pet cages from the boutique.

most venos attempt to complete the quests first, unless they are planning on buying the supercage which opens all the slots, because once you use a pet cage, you wont be able to then do the quests.

you will get a free flying mount at level 30, however it is to get to high places really - you are faster running!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is no place in a perfect world for double entendre!
  • Redfiretail - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    whats NPC and, were in the bontique? and are you sure its coins???? I really want a mount for coins!b:shocked
  • Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2010
    the npc to buy the horse from is the Pet Manager in North Archosaur, just through the gate from West Archosaur (just past the teleporter). and yes all npcs take payment in coins

There is a black horse and a red/brown horse available, their max speed is 9m/s. The Boutique mounts are available under Ride section, the cheapest being the windsprint panther (5g or approx 4.5mil, although second hand value is probably 2.5 million or less)

Also most of the mounts can be upgraded to be faster using spurs (in upgrades under Ride). Some mounts also have a minimum level limit, which again can be reduced in some cases by spurring.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WalderBlue - Dreamweaver
    WalderBlue - Dreamweaver Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    the npc to buy the horse from is the Pet Manager in North Archosaur, just through the gate from West Archosaur (just past the teleporter). and yes all npcs take payment in coins

There is a black horse and a red/brown horse available, their max speed is 9m/s. The Boutique mounts are available under Ride section, the cheapest being the windsprint panther (5g or approx 4.5mil, although second hand value is probably 2.5 million or less)

Also most of the mounts can be upgraded to be faster using spurs (in upgrades under Ride). Some mounts also have a minimum level limit, which again can be reduced in some cases by spurring.

It's probably a stupid question, but how do I ride mounts? There aren't equip slots or anything for that.
  • Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2010
    once it is hatched, press P to bring up your pet bag window, then drag the icon for your mount onto one of your skill bar slots. Then just click on the icon to mount or dismount. This has the same effect as pressing P then call or stow button on the pet window but is a bit quicker

this is also how most venos stow and call pets quickly when luring a single mob from a group.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • codyspy77
    codyspy77 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Ok but were is north Archosaur and is there an NPC in the city of the lost? and if there is were can I find it?

found it

But there only for lvl 20!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

u guys waste your time talking about this stupid shytb:laugh
    found it

But there only for lvl 20!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    Ok there is one for lvl 10 but I dont know how to buy it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP HELP HELP
  • Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2010
    if you are looking at the boutique mounts - to buy them from there you need gold.

you can get gold by buying it from the auctioneer npc Gold Trading (other players sell gold there), although the price on most servers is probably beyond the reach of a level 11 player (900K+ coins per gold)

the other way to get gold is to charge real cash to the website and then transfer it to the server. this is done via the billing option at the top of every page.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2010
    Well I am talking to the Pet Manager and I click on a mount that is OK for me, and it wont let me click start and I REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEALLY want it
  • Liba - Heavens Tear
    Liba - Heavens Tear Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Well I am talking to the Pet Manager and I click on a mount that is OK for me, and it wont let me click start and I REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEALLY want it

You most likely don;t have enough coins to buy it
    at your level, you probally won't have the coins. to buy things from NPC (Non-player character, these are people such as; elder, tailor, blacksmith, trainers, e.t.c) click the icon, and drag to the bottom left secton and click buy :)

Gold is purchacable through numerous methords for USD (united state dollar) Or, if your in the EU, euros :P look under the 'Billing' Section on the top bar
    and click 'purcahse Zen' Zen is PW currency, and 1000Zen = 10 gold :). and you can get a polaris mount for just 5! :D

hope this helped :)
    also, i wouldn't recormend wingding / begging, not many people will help you...
    Haters gunna love this ^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Liba- 9x Sage veno, TheEmpire
    X_xMoonx_X - 7x Future demon cleric
    _Nix_x - 7x Sin :)
    edited December 2010
    every time i try to drag it it moves the hole screen! I want my mount
  • ArrowOHeaven - Lost City
    ArrowOHeaven - Lost City Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    you probally found the all class pets due to the "start" button you cannot ride these pets. but you can buy either a black horse or a brown horse from the pet manager in archosaur for 2.4 million coins.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DIE! I SAID DIE!
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    guess she doesn't understand the explanations so far
    and she seem like to spam words to show her emotion . .

i see her question that ask what is npc = they are those non playable character
    which where you usually get quest or using npc features like shop
    ask something like these mean she still totally new to mmo and rpg . . b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
    edited December 2010
    I go to pet manager,
    I click upgrades for mouns,
    i click swift then i try to drag it and it wont move!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ZeroDefects - Dreamweaver
    ZeroDefects - Dreamweaver Posts: 391 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    you need to:

Double Click on Pet Manager
    Select Goods

Drag the red or brown horse into the buy section and then spend your 2.49 million coins. Note these horses are level 40 requirement.

If you are in the upgrade mounts you are in the wrong section. That is to use the cash shop "spurs" to speed up mounts max speed. it also has the effect with some mounts to reduce the level requirement.

To upgrade a mount you need. A. a mount to upgrade. B. Spurs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • StarsDoBreak - Heavens Tear
    StarsDoBreak - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Was iReally like this when iFirst started playing? b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Now, let the day just slip away, so the dark night may watch over you.
    Velvet blue, silent true.
    It embraces your heart and your soul..
    Have no fear when the night draws near and fills you with dreams and desire.
    Though darkness lay, it will give way when the dark night delivers the day.
    They call us Nocturne.