Why cant I turn into a fox\cat???

Redfiretail - Raging Tide
Redfiretail - Raging Tide Posts: 21 Arc User
edited January 2013 in Dungeons & Tactics
(untamed venomancer) ok, i hear that when you turn lvl 9 you can turn in to a fox\cat\whatever and I just turned lvl 9 and i dont know how to be a cat... do i have to talk to somone? get a qest??? PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE ANSWER!!!!!!!b:shocked
Post edited by Redfiretail - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Finish your level 9 spiritual cultivation quest and learn the skill Foxform. Oh, and you can't turn into a cat, only a fox.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Fennius - Dreamweaver
    Fennius - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Do your Spiritual Cultivation (If you can't find it, hit Q then hit Find Quest and find it in that list). Once you do that, you'll be able to train it at any Venomancer skill trainer.
  • Redfiretail - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    But I can turn into a cat i have a cat tail and cat ears!b:pleased
    well it dosnt really matter
  • Fennius - Dreamweaver
    Fennius - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Nope, just the Fox. Your kitty tail and ears are only in your normal form ^.^
    edited December 2010
    ok so I finished the spiret qest and I still cant become a FOX!!!!!!!! IM GOING CRAZY IM ALREADY LVL 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    Shulkie - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    did you go to the skill trainer to pick up the skill - you have to buy the skills once you are at the appropriate level to learn them - this costs spirit AND coin.

once you have learned the skill you should be able to use it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is no place in a perfect world for double entendre!
    edited December 2010
    did you go to the skill trainer to pick up the skill - you have to buy the skills once you are at the appropriate level to learn them - this costs spirit AND coin.

once you have learned the skill you should be able to use it.
    were's the skill trainer?
  • Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    Shulkie - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    in city of the lost she is up on the little hill to the east of the teleporters podium.

in broken bridge village she is at the end of the village nearest the river. (opposite end from where the teleporter stands)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is no place in a perfect world for double entendre!
  • marianioana
    marianioana Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Guys, ima level 66 venomancer and in while i was in pk, i saw my friend turning into a kitty. and some sins turning into turtles. how do they do that??? thats soo wierd! XD
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Guys, ima level 66 venomancer and in while i was in pk, i saw my friend turning into a kitty. and some sins turning into turtles. how do they do that??? thats soo wierd! XD

Items from the new quests that have infinite uses, five minute cooldowns, and transform you into an animal that can only use auto-attack and probabily some other random stuff like flying for two minutes. Animal based on the charm from whatever quest/s you did.
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Telepath charm for turtle, and probably a veno using the skill to turn someone into a kitty for a few seconds

Also major necrob:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Trixysniff - Lothranis
    Trixysniff - Lothranis Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Wait a sec... i just looked on my skill list and its the skill called Bewitch??? FOR LEVEL 100???
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Telepath charm for turtle, and probably a veno using the skill to turn someone into a kitty for a few seconds

Also major necrob:chuckle

-omg rofl somehow I didn't notice that xD woops~
    Bewitch is like a veno seal for PvP that turns something into an animal(brown puffbird or, for an additional 3m fee+book a demon tiger) that can't do anything but move, demounts them, and removes them from tiger/fox forme if they're untamed.
    Annnnyway Kossy where art thou x3
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]