How do you buy a pickaxe?!?!

belovedhazzard
belovedhazzard Posts: 6 Arc User
edited January 2015 in Dungeons & Tactics
I searched on google, and all I can find is that in the City of Lost I need to buy a pickaxe from Merchant Fu.

I go to Merchant Fu and I don't know how to buy one. The only options I have are:
1. Trade List
2. Identify Item
3. Quest Related

When I go to Quest related (because this IS involved in the quest!) all it says is "There are no suitable quests for you"!!

Somebody please help because I've been working at this forever.
Post edited by belovedhazzard on

Comments

• Wrathx - Heavens Tear
    Wrathx - Heavens Tear Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    You can buy a pickaxe from any of the cities Merchants. You go to Trade List and then at the top of the window, you have to choose "Misc." You'll then see the pickaxe there.
  • belovedhazzard
    belovedhazzard Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Thank you so much! :)
  • detiger
    detiger Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    How can i get the stuff? or where can i find they? plz one tell me quikly howb:cry
  • Xymantha - Dreamweaver
    Xymantha - Dreamweaver Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    stuff is on the ground everywhere. plants, rocks, tree stumps etc. click them (be sure you have the pickaxe you just bought in your inventory).
    I'm a man
  • Flauschkatze - Heavens Tear
    Flauschkatze - Heavens Tear Posts: 998 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    necro... >.>

detiger, all the "stuff" is in the cash shop. you have to pay rl money or buy it from other players. you won't need them at lower lvls.

better not write important stuff in the headline unless you create a new thread, people might read it over.
    ~~Inactive~~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to Torhn for coloring!
  • Redfiretail - Raging Tide
    Redfiretail - Raging Tide Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I searched on google, and all I can find is that in the City of Lost I need to buy a pickaxe from Merchant Fu.

I go to Merchant Fu and I don't know how to buy one. The only options I have are:
    1. Trade List
    2. Identify Item
    3. Quest Related

When I go to Quest related (because this IS involved in the quest!) all it says is "There are no suitable quests for you"!!

Somebody please help because I've been working at this forever.

ok, will someone PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE help me i cant find merchant fu, Icant find the pickaxe, and i cant complete my qest!!!!!! b:surrenderb:angryb:cry
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    necro'd twice.

read post #2 in this very thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • NJR - Harshlands
    NJR - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I was wondering can you get another(better)pickaxe i have tried google and it brought me to this thread and i have been getting nearly nothing from mining!ITS SO SLOW.please help.
    edited January 2011
    I was wondering can you get another(better)pickaxe i have tried google and it brought me to this thread and i have been getting nearly nothing from mining!ITS SO SLOW.please help.

necro'd THRICE. quit doing that! and your answer is no; suck it up, that's how slow it is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • NJR - Harshlands
    NJR - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    thats not very nice.
    edited February 2011
    if you think that was being "not nice", i'd like to see your reactions after you hit level 30 on that PvP server you're playing on... good luck, and i mean that honestly. the internet can be a lot less nice than i ever get.

for reference, the PWI forum rules: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=63291 --- see post #3 regarding necromancy.
  • Venoblaster - Dreamweaver
    Venoblaster - Dreamweaver Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    It would be great if we could refine pickaxes for faster collecting!

I wonder how much a +5 pickaxe would go for.
  • mind128
    mind128 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Well, i was stuck too with this quest and ended up finding this post.

I was wandering around the city checking each merchant if he have the pickaxe, i have even checked the auction house for it.

But after reading this post and confirmed that there is a merchant that sell this damn thing (pickaxe^^) i finally figured out where the problem came from:

The word 'merchant' does not mean a vendor but a category of vendor, each vendor name in the game is preceded by his category (Blacksmith, tailor ... etc) and the merchant is one of those. They had better called him 'general store vendor' or something.

Nevermind, I you are new in this game like me, you may have fallen in this ambiguity too. Once figured out, you only need to specify 'Merchant' in your minimap search compas to find the vendor easily.

Wish this may help you if you are stuck too.
  • ghoulgrinder
    ghoulgrinder Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Thanks very much, I thought there was a quest or something I was missing. lol The help is very much appreciated!!
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited August 2012

Ok since i feel ice today i'll help on that necro.

#1 Find a player with a red name.

#2 Kill that player.

#3 Take his pickaxe that he will drop.

Free pickaxe FTW!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Ancris - Archosaur
    Ancris - Archosaur Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Good God, quadruple necro...
  • ba2ka
    ba2ka Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Uhm, i have a little problem. I'm a seeker lvl 42 but in order to not to know how to learn skills, I didn't learn any and kept going with only freaking 'one' skill. Now i wanna learn some new. Can someonehelp me?
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    ba2ka wrote: »
    Uhm, i have a little problem. I'm a seeker lvl 42 but in order to not to know how to learn skills I didn't. Can someonehelp me?
    This looks like a NECRO!

ba2ka replied to a message that was 2 years 4 months 26 days 12 hours 46 minutes old.

Any thread over one month (30 days) old is considered to be a dead thread and you're not supposed to post in them. The person you are replying to probably doesn't care any more or can no longer be found on the forums. The topic itself could be out of date. Next time just make a new thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited January 2015
    ba2ka wrote: »
    Uhm, i have a little problem. I'm a seeker lvl 42 but in order to not to know how to learn skills, I didn't learn any and kept going with only freaking 'one' skill. Now i wanna learn some new. Can someonehelp me?

You learn skills now by opening the skill book and clicking on the skill you want to learn, assuming you meet the prerequisites.

Woo that's a quintuple necro... All the way. Quintuple necro, Oh my God, Quintuple necro
    It's a quintuple necro all the way, damn. WHAT DOES IT MEAN! b:cry

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.