how do i repair my gear
Post edited by zither28 on

Comments

• Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    zither28 wrote: »
    how do i repair my gear

If you mean its endurance is at 0, go to any NPC that offers items (Apothecary, merchant, blacksmith, etc), and use the "repair" or "repair all" options within the trade window.

If you're referring to your gear being shattered, you have to go to a blacksmith (or the pillars in HH apparently), and use the "repair" option outside of the trade window.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Enina - Heavens Tear
    Enina - Heavens Tear Posts: 263 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Regular repairs are determined by your gear's endurance. If the endurance drops below maximum value (it'll say something along the lines of Endurance: 45/95), then you can repair the gear for a coin-fee at almost any trader. The endurance of gear is reduced through 'wear and tear', meaning that if you get hit by anything, your armour will lose endurance, and if you use skills or bash at something, your weapon loses endurance.

If the gear is shattered, which it will only be upon death, you need to gather Chi Stones of the required type in order to fix your gear.
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    any pillar in FB can repair shattered gear too.

PILLARS FTW!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • thedarknessarri
    thedarknessarri Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Regular repairs are determined by your gear's endurance. If the endurance drops below maximum value (it'll say something along the lines of Endurance: 45/95), then you can repair the gear for a coin-fee at almost any trader. The endurance of gear is reduced through 'wear and tear', meaning that if you get hit by anything, your armour will lose endurance, and if you use skills or bash at something, your weapon loses endurance.

If the gear is shattered, which it will only be upon death, you need to gather Chi Stones of the required type in order to fix your gear.

What if the Endurance of my Sword says 0/30 can i still fix that broken sword? please reply back :question
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Yes, you can repair a broken weapon (or other equipment) whose endurance has dropped to 0 by paying coins at any merchant/blacksmith/craftsman/tailor/apothecary using the "repair" or "repair all" buttons on the goods screen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    -sighs- So many necros today.
  • Reashe - Heavens Tear
    Reashe - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Can i just add, that "Repair All" dosnt fix lost endurance items, you need to use just the "Repair" only option and select the item separately.