How do you transfer items from one character to another?

Mai_chibi - Sanctuary
Mai_chibi - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
edited June 2011 in General Discussion
One of my characters is old from when perfect world wasn't really as updated as it is today and it's a real pain lvling her up so i was wondering if there was one way of transferring the items in her inventory to that of my new character's.

Please help me if you know a way.

b:sadb:sad
Post edited by Mai_chibi - Sanctuary on

Comments

• aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Savest way are either asking a friend for help or sending it per mail.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    As long as on the same server, you can mail them to your current character or you can use a friend (one you trust) to help transfer the items.

Edit ---> beat by aryannamage
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Mai_chibi - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    As long as on the same server, you can mail them to your current character or you can use a friend (one you trust) to help transfer the items.

Edit ---> beat by aryannamage

What dod you do if it doesn't show up in your inbox?
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    It will take one hour for the mail to be received by your character, just sit tight and it will get there b:victory
  • Mai_chibi - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    It will take one hour for the mail to be received by your character, just sit tight and it will get there b:victory

Okay thank you :)
  • Jolin - Dreamweaver
    Jolin - Dreamweaver Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    if u have a lot of items i tink dropping them and picking them up with your other char is faster. u can juz fly to height 79 in a remote place where no 1 is going to be there. but b4 u do that make sure both of your chars are in that place (and height) already.

also if u decide to mail, its best that u have a mail sent from your receiver char to your sending char, and your sending char just reply. this is incase you type the name of your receiver wrongly and send a nice gift to some1 else.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    if u have a lot of items i tink dropping them and picking them up with your other char is faster. u can juz fly to height 79 in a remote place where no 1 is going to be there. but b4 u do that make sure both of your chars are in that place (and height) already.

Faster? Probably. Def not as safe as it may seem. I know several people who fly around at max height and several people who have no problems with picking up stuff if nobody's around. If you don't have a great connection or if you just have a bit of bad luck, it's quite easy to find all your items gone when you log back on.

... and it'll be completely up to the person who picked them up whether or not to give you the items because once you drop them and log, it's fair game.

tl;dr version: If you wanna be safe, stick to the mail. Consider the 500 coin fee a "safety tax". b:cute
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    truekossy wrote: »
    tl;dr version: If you wanna be safe, stick to the mail. Consider the 500 coin fee a "safety tax". b:cute

This and plus, you can use your mailbox as more storage. Take out items only when you need it, if not just leave it in the mail.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    ...unless its money. instant transfer!

but can you tell us why it takes no time for money, but an hour or more (yes, seen that many times) for objects?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • Miss_Tika - Lost City
    Miss_Tika - Lost City Posts: 730 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    2 computers,

2 accounts

viola b:dirty
  • Jolin - Dreamweaver
    Jolin - Dreamweaver Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    oh so if u do not retrieve the items in your mail, the mail will never get deleted (even if you have opened the mail already)?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear
    AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,413 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    As long as you don't remove the item from the message the answer is; Yes.
    Retired

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mastas
    mastas Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    As long as you don't remove the item from the message the answer is; Yes.

oo didn't know that lol

back to topic- yea like many people said b4 just stick to mailing bc its much safer b:victoryb:victory
    "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." b:cool
  • Ilenka - Harshlands
    Ilenka - Harshlands Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I usually drop my items inside a cabin or an empty spot underwater, as players are not comming or are unable to see.

Once i even do it inside City of the Lost. No problems for me. Both my players are in the same account and were placed on the same spot before.

I first drop a cheap item, change character, and then make it pick it up, then go back to the first char and start dropping all.

I did this instead of flying cuz i passed items from my archer lv 50ish to a veno lv 15 which.... obviously wont fly xD

b:bye
  • Xtaylor - Heavens Tear
    Xtaylor - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I tried to mail an item to my other character but it wouldn't let me attach the item!! help
  • Tallain - Heavens Tear
    Tallain - Heavens Tear Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    you have to put some kinda of text in the message window as well. jsut put a period or something.
  • Xtaylor - Heavens Tear
    Xtaylor - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    you have to put some kinda of text in the message window as well. jsut put a period or something.

Yea but i did that and it still isnt allowing me to open my inventory to add an item.. :(
  • Igeras - Lost City
    Igeras - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Look i am probably one of the pooriest people out here in the world so is it possible to transfer in game coins to other servers along with basic items ?
  • LovesTragedy - Lost City
    LovesTragedy - Lost City Posts: 474 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    +1 to my post count in a necro :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Chars:
    CptMaggots 101 sage R8/NV Seeker
    LovesTragedy 100 demon R8 Cleric

~Finally quit this god forsaken game~
    Enjoy the rest of the downward spiral. See you in SWtOR b:bye
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator