Forgotten Safe/Bank Code

Options
jp2011ftw
jp2011ftw Posts: 0 Arc User
edited January 2013 in General Discussion
I have completely forgotten my safe/bank code, ofc I would send in a ticket but I am also unable to access my email b:cry

So what do I do?

I have to reroll? b:sad b:surrender
Post edited by jp2011ftw on

Comments

• Tallain - Heavens Tear
    Tallain - Heavens Tear Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    you forgot your email too? how do you forget a email? Neway.... try the live chat?
  • sihndra
    sihndra Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Please submit a ticket after logging in to your account at http://support.perfectworld.com

We will send you a verification form- when you complete and return the form, we can begin resetting your bank code.

We are unable to process verification forms through LiveChat.

Thanks!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tigriss_o - Raging Tide
    Tigriss_o - Raging Tide Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    you forgot your email too? how do you forget a email? Neway.... try the live chat?

Might have changed emails and closed the old one after signing up. Or maybe the OP pulled a tiggy and changed email password and secret question wile drink and now can't remember. I have many accoun't I've done that to. Bad thing is I get drunk and I remember the passwords. Just to forget it again once I sober upb:embarrass
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tallain - Heavens Tear
    Tallain - Heavens Tear Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    lmao..........

Sihndra I dont 'mean to belittle a admin... but are you like.... a rocket scientist? /sarcasm He can't GET INTO his email, how the hell is he supposed to read the form you send????? Can you even SEND a ticket w/o knowing your email?
  • Yobo_kuma - Sanctuary
    Yobo_kuma - Sanctuary Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    my gf have the same problem, she cant get into her hotmail for some time now, and she tried contacting pwe support to change email connected to her account (she gave them her other email to respond too, also asked if they could possibly contact her ingame or send her a pm).

but as i thought nothing happend, how do you solve a situation like this?
  • wildwolfrider
    wildwolfrider Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Um....you do realize that you can look at the response to submitted tickets within the pw site right?

I can't for the life of me remember the password to the email account I have associated with this thing for ages, but I've never had trouble had trouble finding the response to any ticket that I've sent in. It's under something like 'my tickets' or 'open tickets' or something like that. Just click around and you should be able to find the answers, even if you can't access your email.
  • netorkore
    netorkore Posts: 3
    edited April 2011
    Options
    -removed- **** me 3or4 weecka ago and he put in my bank the code iand i dont know i want a ticket to reset the banker code couse he want 10 m for the code pliz give me a ticket plizb:angryb:cryb:cry
  • Vedovis - Lost City
    Vedovis - Lost City Posts: 942 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    ...Naming and shaming is not allowed. And nice necro. And shelly, if you lock this thread, I frakkin' love your siggy. (Random, I know, but I keep forgetting to add it into necro'd threads b:chuckle)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

| Signature made by Fishy!~ | Semiretired |
  • bitchpp
    bitchpp Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    heeeey b:kiss b:kiss

i have lost my safe and want a ticket to reply my safe ;D
    please send me fast because i have buy TT80 i cant use becasue i want my safe and more.. b:cry

charr: PriestKnight

email: ole-dokkedal@live.no

plzzzz pm me i want a ticket fast b:cry b:surrender
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    If you'd actually read this thread that you necroed, you'd know you have to send in a ticket. Posting here accomplishes nothing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Allisandre - Sanctuary
    Allisandre - Sanctuary Posts: 1,452 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    bitchpp wrote: »
    heeeey b:kiss b:kiss

i have lost my safe and want a ticket to reply my safe ;D
    please send me fast because i have buy TT80 i cant use becasue i want my safe and more.. b:cry

charr: PriestKnight

email: ole-dokkedal@live.no

plzzzz pm me i want a ticket fast b:cry b:surrender
    1. posting your e-mail is a good way to get spam, and/or a **** account.

2. Submit a ticket. I mean really, is it hard to figure out how to do that? Hint: Look for the work "Support" and follow the trail.
    Take the time to look for your answer before you post like an idiot.

There are two kinds of people in this world...
    There are those who panic,
    And then there is us.
    ~ Sarah Jane Smith