Read the following Thread
b:laughb:laughb:laughb:laugh
http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=951042
Post edited by bitchimon on

Comments

• Oneji - Heavens Tear
    Oneji - Heavens Tear Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Actually this is a very interesting thread, and I thank you for posting itb:pleased.
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    And that is why I've never once ever purchased a pack in-game.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    ArchSaber - Sanctuary Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    So you buy 45 gold for 40mil then you make 22mil of 50 packs? lol lol lol
    AP classes are a real butt pounding...
  • Mad__Skillz - Raging Tide
    Mad__Skillz - Raging Tide Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Dude wtf S T F U YOU JUST RUINED EVERYTHING.
  • Tallain - Heavens Tear
    Tallain - Heavens Tear Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    that whole thread made my brain hurt lol.... but it still dot' add up. If he bought gold at 875k..... like i guess he's saying he did in the pics... Well Heaven's tear is 950k to a mil no way to get it less atm. but if he bought at 875... lets say i use 24 mil, that's 27.4 gold (w/o the fees). So.... les say... 26 gold. That's 52 packs (if u get packs with a bulk package). Packs are bout 475k on my server, but he SAID he sold them for 440k or LESS right in the beginning.

52 X 440k = 22, 880,000 um..... i think he sucks at adding? or like i said in the thread he linked maybe I'm missing something. cause tht's a LOSS of over a mil.... I'd love to know how he REALLY got to 96mil in coins fast.
  • Mad__Skillz - Raging Tide
    Mad__Skillz - Raging Tide Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    that whole thread made my brain hurt lol.... but it still dot' add up. If he bought gold at 875k..... like i guess he's saying he did in the pics... Well Heaven's tear is 950k to a mil no way to get it less atm. but if he bought at 875... lets say i use 24 mil, that's 27.4 gold (w/o the fees). So.... les say... 26 gold. That's 52 packs (if u get packs with a bulk package). Packs are bout 475k on my server, but he SAID he sold them for 440k or LESS right in the beginning.

52 X 440k = 22, 880,000 um..... i think he sucks at adding? or like i said in the thread he linked maybe I'm missing something. cause tht's a LOSS of over a mil.... I'd love to know how he REALLY got to 96mil in coins fast.

The higher you buy gold, the more you have to sell the tiger packs for....very simple to understand you just complicated it.
  • Tallain - Heavens Tear
    Tallain - Heavens Tear Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    i'm going by what HE said....... 875k gold... sold packs for 440k..... or less..... i didnt' complicate a thing.
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I just don't get how this is new information. I thought most people with common sense knew about selling packs, but were either too lazy or didn't have the initial funding needed. Huh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    ArchSaber - Sanctuary Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    The higher you buy gold, the more you have to sell the tiger packs for....very simple to understand you just complicated it.

Still no one answered my question above.
    AP classes are a real butt pounding...
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    There's already a topic for it. Keep the discussion there and avoid multiple topic posted about the same subject in the future.
This discussion has been closed.