I need an Archer build!

Options
surevalla
surevalla Posts: 10 Arc User
edited December 2010 in Archer
i need an archer build quickly i am lvling fast and i dont know how to put my stats

this makes it hard for me to kill monsters

also do you guys like Heaven's tear or Lost city more??
Post edited by surevalla on

Comments

• Aurumfaramon - Heavens Tear
    Aurumfaramon - Heavens Tear Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    I Love all the Angrybears on Lost City but equally I Love all the Carebears on Heavens tear ...

You need Dex lots of it, some str and some vit, though i am not an archer and have only vaguely scrabbled in that territory.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sanai01
    sanai01 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Hello Surevalla,

Here's a discussion on Archer builds under the Class Discussion forum. I hope it helps you out.

As for the servers, it really is up to you and the type of game play you enjoy more. Lost City is a PvP server, so if you enjoy PvP that's the way to go.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love. Love. Love. I'm a trigger hippie.
  • roxy
    roxy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Moved to appropriate section.
    6to4uv.jpg

To the world, you may be one person
    But to one person, you may be the world
  • Nevermore - Heavens Tear
    Nevermore - Heavens Tear Posts: 438 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    1 Str, 4 Dex every lvl.
    Nothing more, nothing less.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kittehtren - Lost City
    Kittehtren - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    1 Str, 4 Dex every lvl.
    Nothing more, nothing less.

Oops. ._.
    I'm assuming magic is useless?
  • Ihayami - Sanctuary
    Ihayami - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Yes magic is useless for archers except it gives mana regeneration and mana points. But I really see no need to raise magic at all. Just as Nevermore says, 4 dex and 1 str each lv. You can do 1 st 1 vit and 3 dex per lvl but your damage would be be definitly lower than the pure dex build.
  • niklakov
    niklakov Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I find this advice perplexing, I am level 22 archer and I have about 30 strength 45 dex 19 vit and 21 mp (approx). I am constantly running out of MP and without a good gaurdian charm I am simply too squishy to grind without potting or meditating every 5-7 kills, especially when dotted up.

Respeccing to 1 to 4 ratio Str/Dex will actually improve this situation?

For one thing I guess having at least 61 Dex will allow me to equip my better bow or x-bow.... but its a little disconcerting to have the same level of Vit/MP as a level 1 toon -

But i guess in theory having the extra oompf of the Dex and Better weapon i can kill alot faster thus saving Hp/Mp....
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Necro...

Follow the stickied guides - they explain which combos to use, and those combos conserve MP.
  • niklakov
    niklakov Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Necro...

Follow the stickied guides - they explain which combos to use, and those combos conserve MP.

Thank you I found them just now and you are right the guide is great! b:laugh