Cheapest 4.5 Flying Mount or Equivalent?

raffrusing
raffrusing Posts: 1 Arc User
edited December 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
Hello

My Duskglow is about to expire and i was wondering if there is an alternative to that mount.

And if there is roughly how much coins can I find them for. What should I look for? Which one is the cheapest/easily obtainable.

Thanks for all replies :-)

Note: Doesn't really have to be 4.5 speed. BUt anything is better than the one you get at level 30.
Post edited by raffrusing on

Comments

• Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    For a veno, there's a couple options. If you go to here:

http://www.ecatomb.net/pwi/flight-b.php

you'll find a list of all the possibilities (not all of them on there are available right now but most are). Needless to say, the slower mounts will cost less than the faster ones. If you're not looking to spend too much money, you should try and get any of the skymantras (not the lvl 30 one) - they usually sell for around ~1m-3m (I recently sold a Spotted Skymantra, slowest one, for 1.5m, and bought an Israfel which is considerably faster for 3.3m which was a nice deal).

If you get lucky, you will be able to find some for cheaper. I have bought some of the slower flying mounts for 500k or less before from players trying to get rid of them quickly and resold them later at a higher price.
  • Foxcreature - Harshlands
    Foxcreature - Harshlands Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    um there are no 4.5 flying mounts.

check auctioneer for flying mounts for your class. you can usually pick up the slower ones -1.0 or 1.5- speed for 500k to 900k.

ive never seen that untamed flying mount unique existance
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]/Fox\-8x-cleric-main
    foxcreature-3x-veno-forum char
    StealthDemon-3x-sin-alt
    NoctusPsy-2x-psy-alt
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    Waterfal - Sanctuary Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Kephras has one :o he got it as a prize from a contest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkCJy3SN9pQ&feature=related
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the awesome sig :3

Characters:
    waterfal - lvl 90 demon ferrari veno
    Hazumi_chan - lvl 9x sage seeker
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    um there are no 4.5 flying mounts.

check auctioneer for flying mounts for your class. you can usually pick up the slower ones -1.0 or 1.5- speed for 500k to 900k.

ive never seen that untamed flying mount unique existance

I believe 4.5 refers to the mount max speed when you choose the option to fly faster, which is the case for the Duskglow mount she has (the one you get from the supply stash, 2.5 regular and 4.5 hasted.)
  • Paladinboss - Lost City
    Paladinboss - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Where do you buy mounts or flying?
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    Where do you buy mounts or flying?

If you're an elf race, you start off with a set of wings.

Everyone get can a free flying mount if you complete a quest to give a couple DQs (I think to the elder) at level 30. You also get one that lasts a week for free from the supply stash later on.

The other more decorative and faster mounts you can get from:

1. Other players sell theirs to you
    2. You buy one from a catshop or the Auction House
    3. You buy one from the Boutique (press O and go to the Flying Mount category)
    4. You win one out of one of the packs
    5. You win a bid in the Bidding Hall if there's one available

The cheapest option is to keep your eyes open for deals that players will make. Usually being patient buying one off a player is a LOT cheaper than buying it directly from the boutique, bidding hall, or gambling on packs.