need some pro math skillz

Tekkblade - Harshlands
Tekkblade - Harshlands Posts: 155 Arc User
edited December 2010 in Dawnglory (EU)
anyone know if this build still gives 5.0 for a bm?? if fists are -.05 int?
http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=e2390096c93c576f
anyone know exact math?? b:surrender
I'm bored..b:surrender

and might look forward to making warsoul weapon too (rofl)

cashmoney/talkblade/luved by haters for my wallet b:victoryb:bye
Post edited by Tekkblade - Harshlands on

Comments

• IFarmUrShet - Harshlands
    IFarmUrShet - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    btw how the hell do i change my siggy?? it sounds so stupid >_>
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    Lutirica - Harshlands Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Rofl tekk even i know how to do that on the main forum page you go to user CP or something like that
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Michael - Harshlands
    Michael - Harshlands Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    yeah thats 3.33 base 5 sparked with -0.05 interval on the fists, remember though that fists fewer usable addons than claws (beserk on fist will slow you down to 4aps)
  • Love_Arrows - Harshlands
    Love_Arrows - Harshlands Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    BM's and their 5.0
  • LuluLover - Harshlands
    LuluLover - Harshlands Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Tekk u forgot Tekkmoney on ur sig =D
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    Tekk u forgot Tekkmoney on ur sig =D

he has been called tekkmoney?
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Kiril - Harshlands
    Kiril - Harshlands Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    inb4 Nurfed video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsLzf9yKptQ

oh wait..
    Registration Date: 12/08/2008
    Quit Date: 06/2010
    b:cry
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited December 2010

Shouldn't that have been titled "heavy cser Nurfed PWI vs the heavy cser Tekkblade of Kylin"? ijs
  • Bloop - Harshlands
    Bloop - Harshlands Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    This is Nurfed before rank8, ijs.
    60 / 250.
  • stoned/ - Harshlands9
    stoned/ - Harshlands9 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2010

TT99 weapon...ijs....plus EP buffs....ijs
  • Bloop - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    Since when do you need to cash shop for a HH99 weapon? He's also got 4.5k HP whatta a crazzzzyyyy cash shopper lawl. ijs tbh idc
    60 / 250.
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited December 2010

Im sorry to have to point this out but i have seen that video many times all it tells me is.

1. Nurfed is good at killing people who are not ready to be attacked. (Tekk was fighting mobs as you can see.)
    2. Nurfed was buffed and tekk didnt even have his own buffs on.
    3. Tekk dieing the second time was his fault. He could of took nurfed if he only would of took the time to get ready before going.
    4. So the first kill any noob could of done, However the second was tekk being foolish.

I always thought that ranked armor didnt matter it was the players skill?
    Hell during the Nien event nurfed was a total cowerd attacking people who were fighting the boss then running for the safe zone because he cant take what he dishes out.

Now before people start raging. Yes i dont know nurfed that well besides the video and at the event. Im just saying what i saw. Nurfed may be this great pker he is cut out to be this i cannot say because i dont know.
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Bloop - Harshlands
    edited December 2010

3. Tekk dieing the second time was his fault. He could of took nurfed if he only would of took the time to get ready before going.

This comment is more like "well I've run out of excuses as to why he died the second time so let me just blame it on him not being ready even though he's fully buffed that time and ready".
    60 / 250.
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    This comment is more like "well I've run out of excuses as to why he died the second time so let me just blame it on him not being ready even though he's fully buffed that time and ready".

He had the barb buffs he didnt have all the buffs like nurfed did
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • stoned/ - Harshlands9
    stoned/ - Harshlands9 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Since when do you need to cash shop for a HH99 weapon? He's also got 4.5k HP whatta a crazzzzyyyy cash shopper lawl. ijs tbh idc

seems u do care u did reply......an i said nothing about cash shopping............................................
  • Iamrome - Harshlands
    Iamrome - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    what are we arguing about? that nurfed can kill a heavy cs'er? ofc he can...i dont think nurfed has put in a dollar in this game, he had a suga daddy =P HT. and btw i would take nurfed 19/20 times with the gear they had back then and weapons. (tekk was full +8 full 4 socket immac sharded) ijs b:bye bye all you haterz =P
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    what are we arguing about? that nurfed can kill a heavy cs'er? ofc he can...i dont think nurfed has put in a dollar in this game, he had a suga daddy =P HT. and btw i would take nurfed 19/20 times with the gear they had back then and weapons. (tekk was full +8 full 4 socket immac sharded) ijs b:bye bye all you haterz =P

Full cost R8 +12, that's a lot of suga. Must be the enormous ****.
  • StretchIt - Harshlands
    StretchIt - Harshlands Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    +12 refined ****, nurfed is pro DD.

p.s. i'll check my mail tomorrow b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Erzenzia - Harshlands
    Erzenzia - Harshlands Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Im sorry to have to point this out but i have seen that video many times all it tells me is.

1. Nurfed is good at killing people who are not ready to be attacked. (Tekk was fighting mobs as you can see.)
    2. Nurfed was buffed and tekk didnt even have his own buffs on.
    4. So the first kill any noob could of done, However the second was tekk being foolish.

I always thought that ranked armor didnt matter it was the players skill?
    Hell during the Nien event nurfed was a total cowerd attacking people who were fighting the boss then running for the safe zone because he cant take what he dishes out.

Now before people start raging. Yes i dont know nurfed that well besides the video and at the event. Im just saying what i saw. Nurfed may be this great pker he is cut out to be this i cannot say because i dont know.

Since when does Nurf cash shop? And whats with your flippy floppy opinions? one minute its " only people think is good cause of armors" then its "I always thought that ranked armor didnt matter it was the players skill? Once someone tells you that vid was before big **** had r8. So it changes? interesting Lutridiot.

For someone who preaches about honor and cowardice and guild loyalty, you seem to know despairingly little about any of them. Lets think lutricia why would a faction leader come out and kill randoms at a competitive server event? I know its hard lutricia but think sweety ... AHA!! to slow down the competition so more Zulu's place higher!! Now why would the same person run to safe? Well he prolly ended up with 50 people trying to kill him ... would you stick around? I used to do that mess at nien events too its fun as hell and if you can help the Zulu's trying to place that just makes it so much better.

Trying to make nurf out to be some evil guy that cant play a wiz is just **** kid. Ive know nurf a long time now and ive never once heard him say anything bad about anyone. In all honesty its the opposite he's the one who has asked me to chill several times.

O and BTW id like to see you kill tekk while he is killing a mob with his hands behind his back upside down eating a sandwich getting a BJ.... since any noob "can do" Now be a good little troll and go play in heavy traffic.
    Originally Posted by Tryagain - Harshlands
    I always was a strong believer that this game took no skill. Then came Valhalla, and proved me wrong.
  • stoned/ - Harshlands11
    stoned/ - Harshlands11 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    < laughing irl

not really, BR erz?!?!
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    +12 refined ****, nurfed is pro DD.

p.s. i'll check my mail tomorrow b:chuckle

Sure, I'll check my email tomorrow b:cute.
  • Kiril - Harshlands
    Kiril - Harshlands Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    talkfisttttttttttttttttttttt
    Registration Date: 12/08/2008
    Quit Date: 06/2010
    b:cry
  • Erzenzia - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    < laughing irl

not really, BR erz?!?!

LoL no, Japanese,Croatian,Swedish mix here. That was just a fail attempt at making fun of them. I dont have a prejudice bone in my body i just dont like idiots so much and i think we all know deep down Lutricia has the brain power of a Popsicle stick.
    I always was a strong believer that this game took no skill. Then came Valhalla, and proved me wrong.
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    Sure im the idiot, but your worse then me so what does that make you?. At least i dont need anger managment ^.^
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Erzenzia - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    Sure im the idiot, but your worse then me so what does that make you?. At least i dont need anger managment ^.^

Sweetheart you dont make me angry... you make me laugh. Please dont ever compare the two of us we have nothing in common what-so-ever.
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    Sweetheart you dont make me angry... you make me laugh. Please dont ever compare the two of us we have nothing in common what-so-ever.

You sure your not mad, because you seem like it? You are 100% right for once we have nothing in common. Your a suck up im not. You are easy to lure im not. You think your better than everyone else i dont. You need high level people around you i dont. You rage in WC about zulu being gods and no one can beat zulu, I just profile people who resist me so it will be 10 times easier to kill them.
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • threepointone
    threepointone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I just profile people who resist me

"Resist you"? You aren't THAT attractive.
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    "Resist you"? You aren't THAT attractive.

Thats not the type of resist i meant <.< Fool. I mean anyone who fights me dies its that simple.
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Marche - Harshlands
    Marche - Harshlands Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I just profile people who resist me so it will be 10 times easier to kill them.

question who the **** are you seriously? its really starting to bug me LOL cuz i really doubt u ur main is some lvl 67 saying your going to single handedly take zulu off the map

as well how did this go from tekk asking about APS to u attempting to be the center of attention? seriously
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    question who the **** are you seriously? its really starting to bug me LOL cuz i really doubt u ur main is some lvl 67 saying your going to single handedly take zulu off the map

as well how did this go from tekk asking about APS to u attempting to be the center of attention? seriously

This

The public demans to know b:angry
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
This discussion has been closed.