At what level did you get your herc/nix?

Evire - Dreamweaver
Evire - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
edited December 2010 in Venomancer
What level did you get your herc and/or nix? And what was your method of getting it? (Cashshop, Grind, Gift from friends, etc)
Just curious.
Post edited by Evire - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Celesse - Harshlands
    Celesse - Harshlands Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I've had my herc since level 1 (Gift from a friend)
    and I intend to have gotten nix by 90. (Fully farmed!)
  • FluffeFire - Lost City
    FluffeFire - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I've had my herc since lvl 77 + got my Nix at lv81. Farmed HH for both of them.
  • AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary
    AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I got my herc around my 80-85 lvl mark.
    I got around 7000 Sof's from my husband <3 as a gift, the rest we bought from catshops when they were cheap, and at the end i was so close i could almost taste it i just bought the damn packs to get to a 9999 @_@....
    All you need is something to believe in. -Solar_one. <-- <3 mah snoockums, mah hubby, mah eberyfing. :3

Lag; You think yours is bad ? It took Jesus 3 days to Respawn !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Current games aren't -games- anymore, just light shows operated by win buttons, lol."
    "ah sh*t, were gonna die!.... but it's still cool!" -INTMDATOR
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Herc at 75 back when they were really cheap... I spent about a month farming mid mats and selling them to earn 20m. lol
    Don't remember when I got my nix. Probably around 89/90. A huge chunk of my Nix fund came from me selling my +5 Aquadash for 50m hehe. The rest was from reselling things I found in the auction for cheap. Haven't had any good deals pop up since :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Herc -- 53 (~ July 2009 for 22m).

Nix -- 78 (~September 2009 for 55m) .

Herc was all cash, the nix was a combination, I think roughly 3/4 coin from TT farming/selling, the rest cash.
  • Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary
    Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary Posts: 914 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Got my herc at lvl 75, was a mix between in-game coins and RL money (got it around christmas time)

And got my nix at lvl 94 ( a few days ago) was all cashshopped.
    >.<
  • Manakel - Lost City
    Manakel - Lost City Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    never.
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    Cocobelle - Sanctuary Posts: 960 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Got my herc around lv. 50s around 30m. Sold the Tidal Serpent I won from the couples screenshot contest as well as a whole lot of fashion. b:victory

Got my nix around lv. 70s for around 40m. My friend who won the Tidal Serpent with me quit so he gave it to me, as well as sold my wardrobe. b:chuckle

The Tidal Serpents basically got me the herc/nix. b:laugh I don't know who would buy them for 30m each but it was sold. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Maiira - Sanctuary
    Maiira - Sanctuary Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    herc at lvl 42 from 50$ irl and grinding

from lvl 50 till 59 i farmed fb51 over n over for dq items had nix by 59
    lvl101 LA/AA demon veno ftw, 15251 hp buffed, 13508 buffed pdef in human. able to use tt100 fists at 5 aps w/ genie. all from 2 years of work... WASTED
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    was fun while it lasted
  • Alphae - Lost City
    Alphae - Lost City Posts: 1,512 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Herc I got at L60 as a byproduct of massive spirit farming (back when there weren't genies and you had to go find a good place to die, where if you dropped items you would be the only one there to go pick them up again).

Nix was a gift to me from a friend around L70.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Silest - Sanctuary
    Silest - Sanctuary Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    2400 feather for nix... I'm not getting the rest lol ever.

I got Herc at lvl41.

Here's how I went about training him.

I didnt go to the cube(didnt start using the cube til my late 60s). I took him to every area that I previously been to with GW. GW was retired at lvl42.
  • Vibba - Sanctuary
    Vibba - Sanctuary Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    My first character was an Archer, she's lvl84, used to grind with her a lot + went to TT with friends, that's how I got my Herc in June 2010 for 66mil. Plus I bought underpriced items and sold them for more (I still do that, lol). Never spent real money. Created my Veno (not this one) when I got all the SoF, so I basically had the Herc from the very beginning (and I got lots of whispers at low lvls lol). I won't get a Nix because I don't PVP and I can't take it to instances anyways.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Never on MY-EN due to the extreme limited supply of herc/phoe tickets and sof/plumes.

Here? Eventually maybe. Part of me wants to say "**** it" though and just invest that money in gear for me foxie so she can tank everything a herc can and more with a cleric.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I got my Hercules at level 89. I would love to have a Phoenix but I don't want to spend so much money again, I used real life money, and if I were to actually get those feathers I would do it for my best friend as she has no Legendary Pets and wants the Phoenix so much...
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • LadyMaraJade - Sanctuary
    LadyMaraJade - Sanctuary Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I dont have a nix or herc yet * wont be any time soon* b:chuckle maybe one day i will or maybe not who knows
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Killmin - Harshlands
    Killmin - Harshlands Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    NIX at LvL 61 or 62,

Herc at LvL 77

Both fully farmed with a crystal magmite
  • Shivalia - Lost City
    Shivalia - Lost City Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Herc I believe I got around 70. ...If that's the case I'm remembering now that was a year ago and I'm only level 88 now. @_@ That's sad. I don't play much at all. Anyway, I got it buying it with the Christmas money I was given from my grandparents last year. I bought $110 worth of pet packs and made up the 9999 SOF that way and got him pretty quick. Also good to note when I did that they had the 40% off battle pet pack sale going on.

I got my nix at level 85 a little while back. 4000 of the feathers I'd bought, sold, bought again, just using the market to build it up gradually. Finally I got a bit tired of that and took advantage of the 15% zen sale back that weekend and spent $100 rl money to buy pet packs and selling gold to buy bulk packs from the auction house until I made up the other 6000 feathers. I spent $100 on that, but really would have had to spend a good $20-$30 more if there hadn't been the zen sale at the time. So without a doubt the nix cost me a bundle more in terms of cash.

Its definitely a good idea to play the market as well as if you're a casual cash shopper like myself (I know it doesn't seem casual spending $100 at a time, but I'll tell you that's rare. I maybe charge $10 every other month if even that otherwise. I've nothing else I want to spend that much cash on in this game. Nothing else I need. So of course the herc and nix are the big expenses.) to take advantage of battle pet pack sales as often as you can when they arise if you've yet to get your legendary pets, as well as of course if you're wanting them. As its obvious, it'll save you 40%. That's quite a bit when you're talking about a typically $200 'item' on a video game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wonderful drawing of Shivalia done by the ever talented Shirrii of Heavens Tear. b:heart Much love to you forever!
  • Siuki - Dreamweaver
    Siuki - Dreamweaver Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    got herc at lvl 76, farmed TT, spent 65mil to get it
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    Waterfal - Sanctuary Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I got my herc at 83 :)
    I bought about 2k of SoF from catshops, got A couple of 100 SoF every now and then from friends :)
    Gave a good friend of mine my Kirin mount as prezzie and he gifted me the rest of the SoF to get a herc b:cute b:kiss b:heart
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the awesome sig :3

Characters:
    waterfal - lvl 90 demon ferrari veno
    Hazumi_chan - lvl 9x sage seeker
  • NiaJade - Harshlands
    NiaJade - Harshlands Posts: 303 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Level 2, cash shop.. both.. It was much easier leveling them ...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Nix at level 92 or 93, I forgot. Got an 8m loan and closed up that 25m price tag at the time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Scandalous - Dreamweaver
    Scandalous - Dreamweaver Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Herc at level 63 when they cost 25mil.

Nix at 98 for the cost of 90mil.

0 Cash Shopping, All Grinding and Merchanting. Mostly grinding though.
    Back from Retirement

Calamity taking over Dreamweaver since March 2009.
    RIP Calamity - October 30th / 2010
  • Cheski - Sanctuary
    Cheski - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Am 2 days away from my herc. (Stupid limit!) Purely cash shopped thanks to a lot of overtime lol
  • Arlenia - Dreamweaver
    Arlenia - Dreamweaver Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Got the Herc at 81. Mostly grinded/merchanted. Got a few SoF as a gift from a friend though.

I'm at 100 and still don't have a nix. Got my tt99 gear instead b:chuckle Really need to change that now that I do TW. Got a few nix feathers that I bought with RL money (about 3k of them) and the rest will be merchanted/farming TT.

P.S.: Really need a battel pet pack sale instead of the silly tiger things. It's been ages <.< >.>
  • Raequel - Dreamweaver
    Raequel - Dreamweaver Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I got my herc at level 85. Ingame hubby / RL BF helped me get it through grinding, lots of catshopping and a very small amount of cash towards the end to get the last couple SoF.

Nix was at lvl 92. 80% cash shopped thanks to a very generous tax return :) The rest was from TT mats farmed and sold.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Raequel (103 Sage Veno) / Egwaine (101 Demon Cleric)
    Daniiella (101 Sage Sin) / Else (100 Demon Archer)
    Tiae (bm) / Athanasyos (barb) / Zeylene (wiz) / Eleysha (mystic)
  • Annapurna - Raging Tide
    Annapurna - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    got herc at 54 lvl
    nix at 88 lvl

all SoFs and PFs are farming ingame->bought a golds in AH->bought a battle pet packs

herc is cost about 55-60mils
    nix... idk
  • Anthemyra - Archosaur
    Anthemyra - Archosaur Posts: 247 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    herc at lv 3 ... i worked on my cleric to get it (no cash shop) for the nix .. still working :P
  • lordxionv
    lordxionv Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    LoL lvl 10 and i still havent got it :O

Im such a noob saved up 8k so farb:surrender

BTW, how much do they sell for now?
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    i just hit 59, and with the gold prices like they are, it's looking like i'll never get a herc. i'm not cashshopping that much, and grinding one's become more than a casual gamer like me can stand for now. up until a few weeks ago i had been thinking i might be able to grind one by maybe level 80-something, but barring a miracle that seems out of the question now.

(yes, PWE letting up on their damn sales long enough for the gold prices to drop back down to realistic herc-grinding levels would be a miracle. miracles don't happen, folks. it's a cash-shopper's pet, now.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • EffThis - Raging Tide
    EffThis - Raging Tide Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Anyone who spent RL money is a sucker imo.