List of rage quitters

Comments

• Ronbo - Lost City
    Ronbo - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I will CS for the gear,just to keep up with the grove.It does seem to me NV gear is still better than rank8, unless you rank9 and pay/grind for the rank9 ,and have more than 1 item of it.Maybe in wrong on that?
  • Oscars_SOUL - Lost City
    Oscars_SOUL - Lost City Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    srry lingsy but ur one of the rpkers i wana pk so gues what my barb is gone pay for the rank gear just so i can rpk u as u done SO many times once u come of of stealth.
    i say its pay back for showing ur super emo pennis wish why the way is *** u and the rest of the pkers did it at least 2 me b:laugh pay back si sweetb:shutup
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    Lingzi - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    u cant kill me, but i can kill u, im the barb killer n i m experienced
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    AlbireoTwo - Lost City Posts: 2,056 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    u cant kill me, but i can kill u, im the barb killer n i m experienced
    You've never killed me. b:angry

/Never steps out of sz.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Forsakenx for the picture. b:thanks
  • Tivas - Archosaur
    Tivas - Archosaur Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Damage from cv wand +10 compare to rank8 +10.. its way higher..

But only benefit goes to sin with easy way to aquire rank8 top n decent weapon.

What lol, dont you get same top,legs???????????????????????

the rank8 bow has int daggers dont,QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

Please, just quit b:bye
  • KedgeSniper - Lost City
    KedgeSniper - Lost City Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Damage from cv wand +10 compare to rank8 +10.. its way higher..

But only benefit goes to sin with easy way to aquire rank8 top n decent weapon.

What lol, dont you get same top,legs???????????????????????

the rank8 bow has int daggers dont,QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

Please, just quit b:bye

Okay Fix your quoting.. I cant even tell.. what i suppose to read.

Rank8 bow sucks.. if you cant debuff .. Let me know how you do against a full buff barb/mage/bm.. etc..

Issue with sins... its atack speed.. but most baddie sins never had full interval.. except for super farmers/cash shopers. Now every idiot has access to rank8 top with -.1 and a decent weapon.. (Not the 99 daggers that any baddie sin had)

Quit? << I quit a long ago.. game became boring n felt nothing but doing same routine..

Log.. Solo instance .. get bored.. log off.

Here give you a tip.. Type Game LoL in google, At least i give you a better game to troll at.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Face the fear. Face a war. Face the world.
    Leeching CQ salary since 09'
    Many names, Common Faces.
  • Tivas - Archosaur
    Tivas - Archosaur Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited December 2010

Okay Fix your quoting.. I cant even tell.. what i suppose to read.

Rank8 bow sucks.. if you cant debuff .. Let me know how you do against a full buff barb/mage/bm.. etc..

Issue with sins... its atack speed.. but most baddie sins never had full interval.. except for super farmers/cash shopers. Now every idiot has access to rank8 top with -.1 and a decent weapon.. (Not the 99 daggers that any baddie sin had)

Quit? << I quit a long ago.. game became boring n felt nothing but doing same routine..

Log.. Solo instance .. get bored.. log off.

Here give you a tip.. Type Game LoL in google, At least i give you a better game to troll at.

Roll sin then, and everyone in LC is geting rank8 bow even ppl that had the lunar bow....b:bye

And if you cant kil a buffed wizard maybe you should learn to play....b:bye
  • Lolotte - Lost City
    Lolotte - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    since when does good gear equal good gamer?

i laugh my big butt off when i see a player that paid so much money for his or her gear,
    rush rush rushed to lvl "high".. and fails.. cuz of the simple fact they dont know what
    on earth they are doing.

im not worried bout the new rank 9 players.. skill shows in different things than gear :)
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited December 2010

/Never steps out of sz.

He's never killed a LOT of people. lol
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
    edited December 2010

Roll sin then, and everyone in LC is geting rank8 bow even ppl that had the lunar bow....b:bye

And if you cant kil a buffed wizard maybe you should learn to play....b:bye

sorry, i guess i shouldnt have quit with..

Nirvana bow/legs/wrist/helmet n top =/

Most wizards are easy.. Im talking about the good gear ones.. I base my opinion on quality gear people... =/

My sin lv 96? ... But why go back to the routine.. You havent prove me.. if PWI has actually a reason for me to come back and play.

Most of the time its boring. Pvp is death n charm price.. pretty much killed everything.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lightvoid - Lost City
    Lightvoid - Lost City Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    pwi is far boring. ;x

Its all about LoL.. Go google it b:bye

Not as epic as HoN ... yes i'm being a hater:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vorhs - Lost City
    Vorhs - Lost City Posts: 521 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    You should all thank PWI for this sale b:laugh cause u will no more see a QQ wizard trying his best to make you feel bad when you talk racist in world chat.

And actually try to get you banned, without any result.
    b:cry

bye all lost city, i dont even need a big dramatic "goodbye phrase" in world chat, since i dont even have friends anymore that still play here...

ok, i promise, this is my last QQ.

goodbye b:bye
    If you happy wanna be, against the wind you won't have to pee.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    You should all thank PWI for this sale b:laugh cause u will no more see a QQ wizard trying his best to make you feel bad when you talk racist in world chat.

bye all lost city, i dont even need a big dramatic "goodbye phrase" in world chat, since i dont even have friends anymore that still play here...

The forum is never boring, you will come back soon. (to the forum) b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
    edited December 2010

You were one of Dropzio Secretary!!!

The ones that spent all day screen shot and sending tickets wearing underwear n not taking showers!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ahira - Lost City
    Ahira - Lost City Posts: 791 Arc User
    edited December 2010

/Never steps out of sz.

keke yeh- not alot of pk happens in frost! b:chuckle
    --Retired--

Factions: Forbiden, Genesis, Conqueror, BloodLust, Zen, Spectral
    Active October 2008- August 2009; Semi-active- May 2010
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited December 2010

Wait arent you the guy thats posing on Spectral forum as a wizard IRL? I remember how we laughed so much going through their picture tread and finding that. Its like photo-shopped so you look like a 5X wizard IRL using Pyrogram on some **** back in the garden b:chuckle. It makes you look like a total nerd but it was still awesome XD
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Tigerlily!!!!!!!!!
    I Missss Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu T____t
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Moog - Lost City
    Moog - Lost City Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited December 2010

Didn't know you at all, but hope you have a good life. (not being sarcastic)
  • Vorhs - Lost City
    Vorhs - Lost City Posts: 521 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Wait arent you the guy thats posing on Spectral forum as a wizard IRL? I remember how we laughed so much going through their picture tread and finding that. Its like photo-shopped so you look like a 5X wizard IRL using Pyrogram on some **** back in the garden b:chuckle. It makes you look like a total nerd but it was still awesome XD

That "****" in the garden was my lovely big black dog Boris b:angry and im not that nerd, i just like to be creative b:victory
    If you happy wanna be, against the wind you won't have to pee.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MaiaElais - Lost City
    MaiaElais - Lost City Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I want to see Boris getting ulti'd b:cry
    ~Carpe Diem~
  • Archers_Soul - Lost City
    Archers_Soul - Lost City Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    i had the most epic rage quit, then i rage posted on the forums for about a month, then i rage played JD still to this day, now i'm rage posting on pwi forums again.
    I don't care how old or young you are, how small your **** is, how much of a nerd irl you are or how depressed you are that you never will get laid. There is no reason to act like an A-hole to everyone on an mmorpg. Its a shame that I have to take time out of my day to tell people "stop being an A-hole". So I end with this, if your acting like an A-hole, and some one tells you your being an A-hole chances are your being an A-hole.
  • MYWolf - Lost City
    MYWolf - Lost City Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    it's been a year now i havent played pw :D ... miss u ppl & essence ! is BobDevil and Druric still playing?
  • Bobdevil - Lost City
    Bobdevil - Lost City Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Hi MYWolf... I still play but I haven't seen Druric in ages. I miss ya buddy come back soon... Bob
  • Mobot - Lost City
    Mobot - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Calven owes me 50k. Scamming noob.
  • Darkangelbri - Lost City
    Darkangelbri - Lost City Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Gears and rank don't make your character you do. If you take the time to actually play instead of oracling, hypering and whatever other means are used to hit 100 these days, you'll know how to play your character. Just because you have the best gear doesn't make you the "best" player.

Cash Shoppers pay the bills but it doesn't make them "GODS". Speaking as a cash shopper I do not run around as though I own the game like some do. Nor do I think I'm entitled to special treatment.

Many people whom I considered good friends have quit due to the packs & rep sale. However I intend to stick it out.
  • HealingBliss - Lost City
    HealingBliss - Lost City Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Gears and rank don't make your character you do. If you take the time to actually play instead of oracling, hypering and whatever other means are used to hit 100 these days, you'll know how to play your character. Just because you have the best gear doesn't make you the "best" player.

Cash Shoppers pay the bills but it doesn't make them "GODS". Speaking as a cash shopper I do not run around as though I own the game like some do. Nor do I think I'm entitled to special treatment.

Many people whom I considered good friends have quit due to the packs & rep sale. However I intend to stick it out.
    Go kill a rank 9 player in a 1vs1 then come back and say that =/
    Shhh don't troll, it's yulk bait.
  • Broederjr - Lost City
    Broederjr - Lost City Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Go kill a rank 9 player in a 1vs1 then come back and say that =/

killed so many rank9 from essence notihng special if the only thing they can is domain immune pot then die 2 sec after immune runs out b:bye
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    That "****" in the garden was my lovely big black dog Boris b:angry and im not that nerd, i just like to be creative b:victory

This statement is useless without pictures.

Post. Now.

b:chuckle
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • SlashSin - Lost City
    SlashSin - Lost City Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Speaking as a cash shopper I do not run around as though I own the game like some do. Nor do I think I'm entitled to special treatment.

Pretty much describes me b:chuckle

...Until @#$%ing Rinc, QC or Cheese get on my case...

Also - let it be known that i have (attempted to) ragequit 3 times b:victory
    The only sin to go from 1 to 102 completely nude b:cool
  • Calvin - Lost City
    Calvin - Lost City Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Pretty much describes me b:chuckle

...Until @#$%ing Rinc, QC or Cheese get on my case...

Also - let it be known that i have (attempted to) ragequit 3 times b:victory

nice makeover u won't rq anymore