Are "Bracers of Blood Moon" worth it?

keetcho
keetcho Posts: 6 Arc User
edited December 2010 in Archer
Well i found about these bracers not to long ago... they are Legendary lvl 60 Bracers that ADD:

+129 P.def
-0.10 attack rate
+4 dex

THE COST IS 25 Copper / 25 Silver = roughly 6-8mill

Do you Think these bracers are worth what they cost?..
Post edited by keetcho on

Comments

• Suiryujin - Sanctuary
    Suiryujin - Sanctuary Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    for me, the bracer is worth every penny is spent on it.
    i bought all the copper orders for ~20k each. i did DQ71 for the silver orders myself 10-15 of it i got myself, bought like 15 more at like 220-250k each. resold the extras at 300k or so each
    i got my bracer when i was like lvl 73, but well it was worth it for me.
    My body is made of swords.
    Iron is my blood, and glass is my heart.
    I have overcome countless battlefields undefeated,
    Without once retreating,
    Nor once being understood.
    Always alone, intoxicated with victory on the hill of swords.
    Therefore, there is no meaning to that life.
    Perhaps this body is nothing but a sword itself.
  • Annor - Heavens Tear
    Annor - Heavens Tear Posts: 330 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Its a beautiful item to be sure, but i am an archer of modest means and tastes, i left it.

By the way, don't always assume you can resell your expensive equipment pieces when you're done with them for as much as they cost you; often you'll have excessive difficulty in finding a buyer and have to downmark the item considerably.
    Meek with words, abrupt with arrows.
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    very worth it
    i <3 em
  • ciaganonzor
    ciaganonzor Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    for me, the bracer is worth every penny is spent on it.
    i bought all the copper orders for ~20k each. i did DQ71 for the silver orders myself 10-15 of it i got myself, bought like 15 more at like 220-250k each. resold the extras at 300k or so each
    i got my bracer when i was like lvl 73, but well it was worth it for me.

Who give you that quest or where can i give return the silver orders ? please i would like to know.

Thank you
  • Suiryujin - Sanctuary
    Suiryujin - Sanctuary Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    dragon quest is given out by the dragon quest director located at each of the starting towns
    My body is made of swords.
    Iron is my blood, and glass is my heart.
    I have overcome countless battlefields undefeated,
    Without once retreating,
    Nor once being understood.
    Always alone, intoxicated with victory on the hill of swords.
    Therefore, there is no meaning to that life.
    Perhaps this body is nothing but a sword itself.
  • Romeoblb - Raging Tide
    Romeoblb - Raging Tide Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    With just purchasing all the orders, how much do you think it would cost on average?
  • Ubique - Raging Tide
    Ubique - Raging Tide Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I started farming for these bracers about lvl70. Bought most of the bronze DQ orders and spent 2 weeks farming DQ for the silver orders. They lasted me till i hit lvl99 and upgraded to Ashura's bracers lasting me as u can see almost 30 lvls! I strongly recommend spending the time to farm them.

As far as coin value goes i have seen them on sale recently for upto 15mill. I sold mine to a good friend for 7 though to help pay for my 99 shards.

All the best and g luck b:victory

Ubi
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "I am prepared to meet my maker, whether or not my maker is prepared to meet me is a different question."
  • KAZMOENEEK - Heavens Tear
    KAZMOENEEK - Heavens Tear Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    pfft rather just get 90 gold or 99 gold..save your coin.Most do it for -int at lower lvl
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    pfft rather just get 90 gold or 99 gold..save your coin.Most do it for -int at lower lvl

I actually still prefer DQ bracers over TT90 gold because the pdef is higher, plus DQ are resellable, TT90 gold isn't.

And unfortunately on Sanctuary coppers usually run around 50-60k and silvers run around 750-900k, unless you want to wait a month or two finding them for better prices.

25 silver x 750k + 25 copper x 50k = 20 mil before socketing and sharding and refining.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I actually still prefer DQ bracers over TT90 gold because the pdef is higher, plus DQ are resellable, TT90 gold isn't.

And unfortunately on Sanctuary coppers usually run around 50-60k and silvers run around 750-900k, unless you want to wait a month or two finding them for better prices.

25 silver x 750k + 25 copper x 50k = 20 mil before socketing and sharding and refining.

I haven't seen a silver order for anything less than 1.2 mil in a LONG time! b:shocked
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level