banned.

Sakuyai - Heavens Tear
Sakuyai - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
edited December 2010 in General Discussion
well so my friend wanted help and need answers ... someone threatern her that she was going to get banned. but she was wondering does her character get banned or the whole account. she really didnt do anything wrong , she didnt now wat was going on cuz i was with her.
Post edited by Sakuyai - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Tigriss_o - Raging Tide
    Tigriss_o - Raging Tide Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    When you say someone do you mean a GM? Thats the only thing she has to worry about. If you get banned your account gets banned.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sakuyai - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    no its not a gm it was a person
  • Shalis - Harshlands
    Shalis - Harshlands Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    GMs are people too you know :)

if it wasn't a PWE staff (i.e.: GM) then i would discard it as QQing.
  • Sakuyai - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    lol but my friend is a really kind person .. so she worries alot . and shes getting worried that her whole account might get banned
    edited December 2010
    If it wasn't a GM she don't have anything to worry about it was just someone QQ trying to get their way.
    And you have to do something pretty bad to get permabanned. I said some really bad things about Obama when my dad lost 1/4 of his vacation pay because of a new tax. I **** alot of people off and only got a 3day vacation from PW. When I tried to sign on there was a message you have been banned go calm down and we will see you in 3 days.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sakuyai - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    well now shes wondering if she well delete her other account that they threatern her on well she still get banned? or found out o.O .... (me: -.-")
  • Sakuyai - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    well wat happen to her was that .. she was trading her mount and then this guy wanted to trade so she was ohk ... they traded but! he didnt say anything about loaning it to her.. llike nothing ... and she said she didnt now anything . until they started to threaten her , the guy and one of hes friends.. and thats wat gets me mad . cuz my friend didnt now anything .. and he should of known better and thought about it and talked about it instead of trading .. but no he goes and blames it on her .
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    well wat happen to her was that .. she was trading her mount and then this guy wanted to trade so she was ohk ... they traded but! he didnt say anything about loaning it to her.. llike nothing ... and she said she didnt now anything . until they started to threaten her , the guy and one of hes friends.. and thats wat gets me mad . cuz my friend didnt now anything .. and he should of known better and thought about it and talked about it instead of trading .. but no he goes and blames it on her .

She won't get banned. tell her to stop worrying. b:surrender

edit: if they keep at her maybe she should just trade them back?
    edited December 2010
    Well tell her to stop worrying. They can't do anything to her. They gave her the mount. Since they accepted the trade the GMs will tell them it's their fult. They would have to prove that they had an agreement that it was only a loan and then the GMs probably wont do anything. Tell her to blacklist them and move on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    bans are by account, not by character.

most likely your friend isnt doing anything wrong, but we dont know, cause you didnt say what was happening, the person making the threat is probably trying to bully your friend, and is doing so with empty threats.

if she wasnt doing anything wrong, she has nothing to worry about, GMs wont ban just because one player whines to them about another player.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sakuyai - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    lmfao . ohk >.> shes right next to me .. and she says thank you and sort of crying .. (me:-.-) i swear shes to sencitive sometimes lol
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    BR BR BR BR BR

Getting banned isn't that big of a deal, especially in this game.