Full Delta @ Spawn Point!

MagicChu - Sanctuary
MagicChu - Sanctuary Posts: 79 Arc User
edited January 2011 in Twilight Temple (West)
Some of us Peeps at Amplified were able to finish a full delta at spawn point. Nice going everyone! b:victory

Who else finish full delta at spawn point? Post here!

20101219001723.png

Here is the SS of us and the Last boss.
Post edited by MagicChu - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Minimus_ - Sanctuary
    Minimus_ - Sanctuary Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Nice. I would like to try a full wiz squad doing at spawn. Wud be interesting maybe
    Middle lane, middle lane.. b:shutup
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    Katzyn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    *sigh* Good going. XD I tried a spawn point bh once, but I guess our squad just wasn't meant to do it...Failed just a bit before the boss we needed(I think we were too forward into the spawning point), so I don't think I wanna do another spawn point bh delta for a while, rofl.

But anyway, grats guys. <3 mah Ampers~
    Katzyn, level 101 Demon Veno
    Kylenea, level 99 Demon Cleric
    ForestSonata, level 6x Mystic
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Courtesy of the amazing Forsakenx~
  • Jellytoast - Sanctuary
    Jellytoast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,295 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Damnit Chu. I need delta. Lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    jellytoast - Demon Cleric
    Wizzypop - Demon Wizard

"We cannot solve our problems with the same
    thinking we used when we created them." -Albert Einstein
  • Xaratul - Sanctuary
    Xaratul - Sanctuary Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Gz. That's quite an amazing achievement (claps)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~NefariousNecromancer
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Looking to complete delta (at normal spot) with two people playing three chars each... currently completed up to stage 4 (though we could have gone farther but only needed st. 4 for culti)

Nice job Ampies... Provi is sexy.
  • Qlngfu - Archosaur
    Qlngfu - Archosaur Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    why at spawn point
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Looking to complete delta (at normal spot) with two people playing three chars each... currently completed up to stage 4 (though we could have gone farther but only needed st. 4 for culti)

Nice job Ampies... Provi is sexy.

b:chuckle I did stage 5 culti with 2 chars b:chuckle Noone even noticed

why at spawn point
    Cause everyone bored out of their minds
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MagicChu - Sanctuary
    edited December 2010
    Full Delta Normally takes longer than 3 hrs. Spawn point delta takes 1 hr and 45 minutes or less.
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Very good job!
    now, take me pl0x? <3
  • Vi_zexion - Sanctuary
    Vi_zexion - Sanctuary Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    b:chuckle I did stage 5 culti with 2 chars b:chuckle Noone even noticed

Cause everyone bored out of their minds

you lies! and grats :o
    In the end all that remains are the good memories you had with them.
  • Roly - Sanctuary
    Roly - Sanctuary Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Nice well done invite me next time i need delta too!!!
  • Eyeofthtiger - Sanctuary
    Eyeofthtiger - Sanctuary Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Wow. really great. I guess you guys beat the delta server record which oOaBaseOo been spamming me enough now :D.
    Gratz!
  • Black_wolve - Sanctuary
    Black_wolve - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    But some people cant even pass stage 9 lol every time im at stage 9 wave 5 bang no matter what i do i know it aint me i use my vac roar invoke etc no one i seen so far can handle stage 9 and last boss i completed full delta for the chrono now the fun part begins cultivation quest now i gotstage 8 completed and now i need stage 9 and last boss and what i was told is when u talk to piller or the stone in room 2 theres 3 sockets now what i was told is theres 2 boss there.

Now iwhat i would like is to find a desent squad that is able to get past stage 9 and last boss that would be great.

So any 1 on this server like to play in delta im up for it sense now that most barbs wont do a full delta and that i was told it's hard to get a barb thease days
  • Thelas_Carr - Sanctuary
    Thelas_Carr - Sanctuary Posts: 448 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    So any 1 on this server like to play in delta im up for it sense now that most barbs wont do a full delta and that i was told it's hard to get a barb thease days
    I'm in... game-wife (veno) and I both still need full delta for culti b:chuckle
  • Digitalbleh - Sanctuary
    Digitalbleh - Sanctuary Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    next mission is full delta at spawn, no cleric! :D
    grats amp!
  • Vorgen - Sanctuary
    Vorgen - Sanctuary Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Ok Digi first we need to mug some Gms for their gear then i think we will be alll setb:shockedb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Stealthninja - Sanctuary
    Stealthninja - Sanctuary Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    wow my hat is off to u guys. that is quite impressive
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    next mission is full delta at spawn, no cleric! :D
    grats amp!

pull that off and ill give ya guys 100 packs each lol :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Nice, 1 hour 45 minutes or less.. I might try one just to help some fac mates with their Chrono culti lol.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Chrisssss - Sanctuary
    Chrisssss - Sanctuary Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Very nice and good work to everyone involved especially your barb.
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Very nice and good work to everyone involved especially your barb.

They had two barbs.
    Leo and PROV.
    b:laugh
  • Qlngfu - Archosaur
    Qlngfu - Archosaur Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    oh speed hax :o you must have had some epic dds. what did you do tell me ;_;b:surrender
  • MagicChu - Sanctuary
    edited January 2011
    I'm in... game-wife (veno) and I both still need full delta for culti b:chuckle

>___> how about you and your wife join Amplified. We do weekly Deltas for members. b:chuckle
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    pull that off and ill give ya guys 100 packs each lol :D

Can I still take you up on this offer? :D I think I can tank with God of Frenzy axes and blood paint. :D

1 Barb

1 Assassin

4 Blademasters

In theory should be able to do it with enough Bloodpaint spamming... The only potential problem would be no cleric mage def buffs so it would have to be ironguard and AD tanked on the magic stun waves in stage 9.

I could get my old fraps set up haha.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Can I still take you up on this offer? :D I think I can tank with God of Frenzy axes and blood paint. :D

1 Barb

1 Assassin

4 Blademasters

In theory should be able to do it with enough Bloodpaint spamming... The only potential problem would be no cleric mage def buffs so it would have to be ironguard and AD tanked on the magic stun waves in stage 9.

I could get my old fraps set up haha.
    sadly you must be part of the Amplified Federal Credit Union to be eligible b:sad
    Join now and Revolutionize Your Savings with Amplified Checking
    Earn 2.55%APY for balances up to $25,000
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan