RT non-factors , your time has come !

2»

Comments

• Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    QQ moar pls.

And Pimp, were you really a factor in TWs when you got focused on by people?

Pimp was a factor

played a large factor in peoples depression in Leviatoin and their quitting of the game, also their level of enjoyment. I don't know who is a bigger factor.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nadis - Sanctuary
    Nadis - Sanctuary Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Lolwut? you do know what a factor is right? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kali - Raging Tide
    Kali - Raging Tide Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Knulls is not a factor. /discuss b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Amrd - Raging Tide
    Amrd - Raging Tide Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    amrd <--- never was and never will be a factorb:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Man - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    Knulls is not a factor. /discuss b:sad

idk he almost beat that wizard in 80+ tournament
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nadis - Sanctuary
    edited December 2010
    idk he almost beat that wizard in 80+ tournament

I hit frenzy by mistake, stop remembering that! b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Man - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    I hit frenzy by mistake, stop remembering that! b:cry

First tournament i was in, i spent 5 minutes chasing nightrage around the room. I was a pretty big noob back then. If i wanted to have a chance i would have had to had a better genie, but alas my genie was just tanking gamma genie.

Then in the next room a barb named teddybear showed up and that was the end of me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nadis - Sanctuary
    edited December 2010
    First tournament i was in, i spent 5 minutes chasing nightrage around the room. I was a pretty big noob back then. If i wanted to have a chance i would have had to had a better genie, but alas my genie was just tanking gamma genie.

Then in the next room a barb named teddybear showed up and that was the end of me.

lol funny thing is, I was using my gamma genie aswell on my archer cuz I never had time to make a new one for some reason I hit frenzy when the wiz was almost dead and got myself killed.

First tourney on this server with my barb, I landed in a room with 8 QQme and TeddyBear gets the kill and starts laughing at me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kali - Raging Tide
    Kali - Raging Tide Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited December 2010

This TeddyBear is a pretty big noob tho!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    If I thought you were a smart lad Pimp I would wonder if this post was meant to be ironic. As you were looking for "Fun" TWs towards the end of your PW career. And it would seem the rank sale might offer a lot better competition than what was offered before.

Now that there are more people with better gear that should be able to give you better competition in pk, you QQ about it? That makes no sense. Are you only happy when you're winning? Are you afraid that perhaps now that r8 is more standard that you could become a "non-factor" yourself? Do you not like actual competition?

Cause rank gear is equally strong for all classes right? Archer r8 =/= BM r8 ijs. If the r8 gear was equally beneficial to all classes then there wouldn't be too much of a problem. The bow the archer gets completely destroys the r8 fists (which don't even provide -int). And GL trying to survive a few g14 bow crits or g14 wiz casts with g12 armor.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Some_Idiot - Raging Tide
    Some_Idiot - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I need to cash shop lvl100!!!

I want level up stones in the boutique nao!

they do Boogie.. they called 'HYPERS'
  • Man - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    Cause rank gear is equally strong for all classes right? Archer r8 =/= BM r8 ijs. If the r8 gear was equally beneficial to all classes then there wouldn't be too much of a problem. The bow the archer gets completely destroys the r8 fists (which don't even provide -int). And GL trying to survive a few g14 bow crits or g14 wiz casts with g12 armor.

The fists have IMBa dmg and overall would not be bad in pvp.

The axe is better than tt100

I don't know about the other weapons, but on the other side of the coin look at all the poor archers and wizards who have bound high refine weapons, the sale screwed them over b/c it made their 300 mil purchase useless? While bms don't have to change their gameplan in the slighest, and put the 300 mil they would have spent on rank 8 and +10 the weapon, on their other gear refine.

So you tell me who wins!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    they do Boogie.. they called 'HYPERS'

Post on main Leifus b:shutup
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited December 2010

I don't know about the other weapons, but on the other side of the coin look at all the poor archers and wizards who have bound high refine weapons, the sale screwed them over b/c it made their 300 mil purchase useless? While bms don't have to change their gameplan in the slighest, and put the 300 mil they would have spent on rank 8 and +10 the weapon, on their other gear refine.

So you tell me who wins!

My point is that the r8 sale isn't a problem in CS but a problem in balance because let's be honest... how hard is it to get 60m these days? IMO, what Zav considers a challenge/competition is a joke. We all know the DD classes will be 1 shotting left and right even more than before while the tanks and support classes get screwed. The OP classes become more OP while those that were weaker before get ****ed even more. But I'm not surprised Zav is taking this standpoint seeing as he is a r8 archer now...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shamoke - Raging Tide
    Shamoke - Raging Tide Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I'm a DD with rank 8 and I have to agree that rank 8 is imbalanced. If fair competition is what you seek, you'll be very disappointed in the pvp scene with everyone having rank8. Majority of pk fights take no kind of skills, it's all facerolling with your kewl new rank 8 weapon. Combined with the jones blessings BMs get especially screwed. You will have a much easier time trying to kill bms after the rank 8 patch than you did before.
    Even with other DDs fights are a joke. Takes no kind of thinking to get kills on people. Just wait for a crit. and bam, fight is over. This applies to all DD classes and not just psychic I'm sure.
  • ShineZ - Raging Tide
    ShineZ - Raging Tide Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited December 2010

So you tell me who wins!

Making a rank 9 sin with +12 hs wins...

if that ever come trueb:chuckle
    edited December 2010
    WTS 2 sock heaven shatter.
  • Nadis - Sanctuary
    edited December 2010
    WTS 2 sock heaven shatter.

GL with that. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2010
    GL with that. b:chuckle

b:cry
  • __Tanker__ - Raging Tide
    __Tanker__ - Raging Tide Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    i'll buy that for my barb and restat for harpy fc b:victory
  • Linc - Raging Tide
    Linc - Raging Tide Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Then go ahead and kick me from QQme and see if I care.
    I'm going to have the best 3 weeks of my life away from this game.
    b:victory

Wow. BeingHope doesn't have 1,337 posts does she? b:chuckle

Nobody wouldn't kick someone with 1.337 posts from QQme would they?
    I did not feel the treachery or inconstancy of a friend, nor the injuries of a secret or open enemy. I had no occasion of bribing, flattering, or pimping, to procure the favour of any great man, or of his minion; I wanted no fence against fraud or oppression: here was neither physician to destroy my body, nor lawyer to ruin my fortune; no informer to watch my words and actions, or forge accusations against me for hire: here were no gibers, censurers, backbiters, pickpockets, highwaymen, housebreakers, attorneys, bawds, buffoons, gamesters, politicians, wits, splenetics, tedious talkers, controvertists, ravishers, murderers, robbers, virtuosos; no leaders, or followers, of party and faction; no encouragers to vice, by seducement or examples; no dungeon, axes, gibbets, whipping-posts, or pillories; no cheating shopkeepers or mechanics; no pride, vanity, or affectation; no fops, bullies, drunkards, strolling prostitutes, or poxes; no ranting, lewd, expensive wives; no stupid, proud pedants; no importunate, overbearing, quarrelsome, noisy, roaring, empty, conceited, swearing companions; no scoundrels raised from the dust upon the merit of their vices, or nobility thrown into it on account of their virtues; no lords, fiddlers, judges, or dancing-masters.
    From Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift
  • Sephirothxp - Heavens Tear
    Sephirothxp - Heavens Tear Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    You all sak k men?????

Talking about BeingHope, YOUR FAMOUS!.

On the server i play on now, when people are gonna insult someone they call him BeingHope.

No lie.b:cute

R8 is the craze now? Aww kew kew how sad.

There is a very simple option to be freed from that.

Quit.b:bye

Your envy feeds my ego b:thanks
    -Retired as of December 26th, 2009.

Originally Posted by Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    one can never satisfy everyone.
  • Man - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    You all sak k men?????

Talking about BeingHope, YOUR FAMOUS!.

On the server i play on now, when people are gonna insult someone they call him BeingHope.

No lie.b:cute

R8 is the craze now? Aww kew kew how sad.

I used to think she was a wierdo

then thought she was a troll

Then thought she was stoopid

Then she joined faction I was in and i have grown to love her.

She gets emo over little things but i wouldn't have her any other way. Sometimes things need to be taken seriously, like in the case of srs business, feelings, singing, fashion, and girl talk.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Jean_ - Raging Tide
    _Jean_ - Raging Tide Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I used to think she was a wierdo

then thought she was a troll

Then thought she was stoopid

Then she joined faction I was in and i have grown to love her.

She gets emo over little things but i wouldn't have her any other way. Sometimes things need to be taken seriously, like in the case of srs business, feelings, singing, fashion, and girl talk.

Fashions is srs business b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Always use tasteful words...One day you may have to eat them"
    "when your feeling down remember you were that one sperm who won the race."
  • TruthWarren - Raging Tide
    TruthWarren - Raging Tide Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited December 2010

Amen. But not everyone uses logic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Sesusixo - Raging Tide
    Sesusixo - Raging Tide Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    poor woowoo is mad kuz everyone got gearz? xD

someone give him a hug lulz

pimp stop crying go back to work =))
  • CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    You all sak k men?????

What?
    Wow. BeingHope doesn't have 1,337 posts does she? b:chuckle

Nobody wouldn't kick someone with 1,337 posts from QQme would they?

Had to change that it urked me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along