2»

Comments

• Winnerbixh - Archosaur
    Winnerbixh - Archosaur Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    ITs Also Happening To me Too ! I Try Everything ! From Downloading The Game Again, Updating The Patch, And Changing The Server ! Nothing Work ! I really Wanna PLay PW' And This HAs Been Goinq On More Then 2 WEEKS !! Idk Whats Going On And Why The Server Is Down. PLease Give Me Some Info
  • Shahiro - Dreamweaver
    Shahiro - Dreamweaver Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    ITs Also Happening To me Too ! I Try Everything ! From Downloading The Game Again, Updating The Patch, And Changing The Server ! Nothing Work ! I really Wanna PLay PW' And This HAs Been Goinq On More Then 2 WEEKS !! Idk Whats Going On And Why The Server Is Down. PLease Give Me Some Info

Firewall is most likely the issue. I have to turn PeerGuardian off if I want to play.
  • Winnerbixh - Archosaur
    edited December 2010
    Firewall is most likely the issue. I have to turn PeerGuardian off if I want to play.

No, I try That Too. And Thats Not The Problem
  • Xtaylor - Heavens Tear
    Xtaylor - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I am getting the same problem.. My internet it working fine, but when i logg in the message board says "Page cannot be found" and the ping and population says ---
    and when i go on my computer to play it works perfectly fine, but on my laptop it doesnt work... i re-downloaded it 2 times already, im getting unpatient.. any help? And i already turned off my firewall..
  • Castiel_BG - Raging Tide
    Castiel_BG - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I have a similar to the above problems and I'm out of ideas how to fix it. It began yesterday and first I thought it was my internet connection because my ISP had a problem. But they said they fixed it and now the problem is out of any sense.
    Today I was playing as always, suddenly I got disconnected. I thought (once again) it was my connection failure but I have connection to everywhere. Ran the client, the page which shows up in the client loaded normally but when I try to login it says "unable to connect the server". And this problem for second time happens at this time of day which is CET+1 = 2 a.m.
  • Xtaylor - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    omg.. it works perfectly fine now! i have no idea what happened but its actually been like 2 weeks since i coudnt play.. but its so strange i just opened it and there it worked!
  • Winnerbixh - Archosaur
    edited December 2010
    omg.. it works perfectly fine now! i have no idea what happened but its actually been like 2 weeks since i coudnt play.. but its so strange i just opened it and there it worked!

Aww, Lucky For You. I Still Cant PLay It. And Its Been More The 2 Weeks ! :( Omg. This Is Making Me Really Angry.b:cryb:angry
  • Castiel_BG - Raging Tide
    Castiel_BG - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    This Is Making Me Really Angry

I'm getting angry too. Because I was disconnected and now when my international connection is back I can't play because "this account is already logged in"! b:angry Are they ever gonna move their big butts and fix those servers so that when somebody is disconnected he gets disconnected for real? b:angry b:angry
  • Xtaylor - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    I'm getting angry too. Because I was disconnected and now when my international connection is back I can't play because "this account is already logged in"! b:angry Are they ever gonna move their big butts and fix those servers so that when somebody is disconnected he gets disconnected for real? b:angry b:angry

If it says "this account is already logged in" then click force log when you are logging in.. that may help!
  • Pufferson - Archosaur
    Pufferson - Archosaur Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Aww, Lucky For You. I Still Cant PLay It. And Its Been More The 2 Weeks ! :( Omg. This Is Making Me Really Angry.b:cryb:angry

Lmao I'm getting rather angry as well I have now commented on 4 different posts trying to find the problem but no one will respond. I can't find any solutions and that's really bugging me
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    You guys can do traceroutes to our servers and see where the pings slow down for each hop. Here are some other things that might help you.

Add the game folder and/or game file to the exceptions list in your firewall or antivirus software.

Example: C:\Perfect World Entertainment\Perfect World International

You also might need to temporarily disable your antivirus, MS Security Essentials or Windows Firewall long enough to download, install, patch and login to get into the game, and then turn it back on. Sometimes disabling may not help and you will need to add an exception for the game folder.

It might be Windows, Windows Firewall, Admin (such as running the game as Administrator), UAC, network, or antivirus settings that you will need to change so that they aren't blocking or throttling the game.

You can also try changing your proxy settings for Internet Explorer 8, to have them turned off here: Tools > Internet Options > Connections > LAN Settings > and then untick all of the proxy settings.

If you still need additional help, please Search our Knowledge Base for the terms mentioned above. Let us know what you tried and what errors you got when you reply to us.

Thanks!
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • xlolipop
    xlolipop Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    must read if u have the same problem

guys sorry about what happened b:sad for u guys i had the same problem now thow i knew what the problem its the pitch its reither that they are bringing a new pitch update or something
    i was in the training place for the memory buts and i was out when i came bk home i got a bar says u got disconnected from the server i clicked okay and then was trying to log in i restarted my pc so many times but nothing happens same problem unable to connect to the server but after afew times iwent on here trying see if someone try it help i didn't read all coz its so much but thow i was trying to log in and searching also but thow i get an update i think thats why we had that problem i hope i halped just wait if u have the same problem and after like 3-5 hours open FW and i hope u get updating started b:pleased[/FONT][/FONT]
  • xlolipop
    xlolipop Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    must read if u have the same problem

guys sorry about what happened b:sad for u guys i had the same problem now thow i knew what the problem its the pitch its reither that they are bringing a new pitch update or something
    i was in the training place for the memory buts and i was out when i came bk home i got a bar says u got disconnected from the server i clicked okay and then was trying to log in i restarted my pc so many times but nothing happens same problem unable to connect to the server but after afew times iwent on here trying see if someone try it help i didn't read all coz its so much but thow i was trying to log in and searching also but thow i get an update i think thats why we had that problem i hope i halped just wait if u have the same problem and after like 3-5 hours open FW and i hope u get updating started b:pleased
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited May 2012
    Ok first of all... nice necro.

Secondly, disconnecting has nothing to do with the latest patch.

Common reasons that you can't connect to the servers, experience disconnects, or just have lag in general...

1. You don't have the three .exe files for the client set to run as administrator.
    2. You don't have the game directory set as an exception in your security softwares.
    3. Your network adapter driver is out of date and needs to be refreshed.
    4. Your local area network settings are improperly configured.
    5. You have more than one firewall and don't realize it.
    6. Your firewall settings are too strict. (Very common with ZoneAlarm and Commodo firewall.)
    7. Your router is configured improperly.
    8. you have a bad network cable.
    9. You're using a wireless network connection. (Which leads to another huge list.)
    10. You have a lot of traffic on your local network that is bogging your router/modem down.
    11. There's a fault in your router.
    12. There's a fault in your modem.
    13, You have a bad phone cord plugged into your modem.
    14. There's an issue with your house wiring.
    15. There's an issue with your outside wiring.
    16. A squirrel chewed on your phone line at the pole and it's raining. (I've had this happen personally.)
    17. A switch/router at the CO for your ISP is having an issue.
    18. One of the many hubs between you and PWI is having an issue. (most common)
    19. There is heavy sunspot activity. (has happened within the past two years)
    20. There's a regional router outage. (Has happened several times, most recently just a couple of months ago.)

That's just a few. The more details you give, the better I can narrow it down and tell you what the issue is.

Also, post a copy of a traceroute to the server.

BTW, Darth's posts that ended the thread you necroed does say to run a traceroute to the server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
This discussion has been closed.