new classes, and of the guilds?

Jannove - Harshlands
Jannove - Harshlands Posts: 41 Arc User
edited January 2011 in Dawnglory (EU)
seeing as the classes come out as we all happen to know. loads of people (mostly the ones who cash shop the most) will have the brand new characters. but wait will the create a new guild to arise?

i always remember hearing of a guild called Genesis and stuff how great they were. will this cause another one or similar one to be made out?

any who

any opinions from our famous pkers of the server?
Post edited by Jannove - Harshlands on

Comments

• Lutirica - Harshlands
    Lutirica - Harshlands Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    seeing as the classes come out as we all happen to know. loads of people (mostly the ones who cash shop the most) will have the brand new characters. but wait will the create a new guild to arise?

i always remember hearing of a guild called Genesis and stuff how great they were. will this cause another one or similar one to be made out?

any who

well im a famous pk failure does that count D:<? But as zulu started by a expansion i bet another faction could rise but how far they will get i cannot say
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Michael - Harshlands
    Michael - Harshlands Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I doubt a strong guild will form during the early stages of the genesis expansion, back when zulu was created things were very different the timing of the expansion was perfect for players who were unhappy with the current leaderships of KY and KD, so they formed Zulu and due to the strong initial core of players (20-30 good strong members) they were able to recruit alot of players who were also unhappy with their current guilds.

The distance of this expansion (6-10 weeks) means zulu will be almost finished with taking the map, thus meaning its unlikely players from zulu will move to a new guild till after that has been completed. Afterwards it is possible people will form new guilds etc, but till then its unlikely, of the other guilds Kylin is almost all inactive now probably having vacations etc, while waiting for expansion to come out, Crimson has lost the majority of their disloyal members already so I doubt a significant number of them will break off to form a new guild during the genesis expansion.

The rest of the guilds on the server lack the number of high levels required to have a solid core (20-30 level 100s) and thus effectively grow.
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    I doubt a strong guild will form during the early stages of the genesis expansion, back when zulu was created things were very different the timing of the expansion was perfect for players who were unhappy with the current leaderships of KY and KD, so they formed Zulu and due to the strong initial core of players (20-30 good strong members) they were able to recruit alot of players who were also unhappy with their current guilds.

The distance of this expansion (6-10 weeks) means zulu will be almost finished with taking the map, thus meaning its unlikely players from zulu will move to a new guild till after that has been completed. Afterwards it is possible people will form new guilds etc, but till then its unlikely, of the other guilds Kylin is almost all inactive now probably having vacations etc, while waiting for expansion to come out, Crimson has lost the majority of their disloyal members already so I doubt a significant number of them will break off to form a new guild during the genesis expansion.

The rest of the guilds on the server lack the number of high levels required to have a solid core (20-30 level 100s) and thus effectively grow.

So the best thing to do now is just let zulu take the map nothing else can be done. Maybe even stop tw all together for a while.
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • MrHanky - Harshlands
    MrHanky - Harshlands Posts: 477 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    thats the 1st intelligent thing you ever said....
    wait did someone **** your forum account and post something for you?
    b:bye
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    thats the 1st intelligent thing you ever said....
    wait did someone **** your forum account and post something for you?

lol hanky my account hasnt been **** and i said that because zulu isnt worth the money spent on the land.
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • NiaJade - Harshlands
    NiaJade - Harshlands Posts: 303 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Crimson has lost the majority of their disloyal members already

Loyalty swings both ways. Legion to > Members -&- Members to > Legion.

Often a member chooses to leave because the Legion is -or- has become a Guild the member no longer feels is where they wish to be. Many factors drive this decision.

BTW as far as the argument that Zulu has 'taken' the map. The soultion is... take it back.... And that is either a yes we can or no we cannot so best get our butts outta sz and farm/grind/work on it ... answer
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    Loyalty swings both ways. Legion to > Members -&- Members to > Legion.

Often a member chooses to leave because the Legion is -or- has become a Guild the member no longer feels is where they wish to be. Many factors drive this decision.

BTW as far as the argument that Zulu has 'taken' the map. The soultion is... take it back.... And that is either a yes we can or no we cannot so best get our butts outta sz and farm/grind/work on it ... answer

It will be easy to take from zulu when its time. Zulu is not impossible to kill they get killed in Pvp all the time so it will take only a few simple steps to make a faction to take them down.
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Iamrome - Harshlands
    Iamrome - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    well i believe teamllama will start making a huge threat to all other guilds. this guy named rome i heard has gone there and he is just so OP so ya i believe there will be a guild strong enough b:shocked
  • Necare - Harshlands
    Necare - Harshlands Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I heard Rome does TW solo
    While eating breakfast
    Once upon a time I was stuck in Hall of Deception.
    The Devs felt sorry for me having to smash lowbies all day, so they decided to promote me.
    I then rerolled a Psychic.
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    well i believe teamllama will start making a huge threat to all other guilds. this guy named rome i heard has gone there and he is just so OP so ya i believe there will be a guild strong enough b:shocked

Wow rome your pathedic. Give me more tele's <.<
    I heard Rome does TW solo
    While eating breakfast

yea he may solo them but thats if there is no one on the other side to fight against. b:chuckle
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Shell_Shock - Harshlands
    Shell_Shock - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    It will be easy to take from zulu when its time. Zulu is not impossible to kill they get killed in Pvp all the time so it will take only a few simple steps to make a faction to take them down.

pvp and tw are far different pvp u can have amazing gear and just sit there and roll your face on the keyboard and still manage to survive. In tw u kinda need to know a little bit about surviving (especially being a cata puller) considering you have alot more than just 3-4 people focus firing on you during a TW.

a perfect example of this would be taking two people with good gear and comparing them

Okopogo - a cata puller for zulu who you very rarely see pvping actually knows how to survive in a TW situation. That survivability doesnt just come from his gear seeing as how the last time i saw him he was only in TT99 gear.

on the other end you have

Tekkblade - former kylin cata puller 40k HP and was dropped by a single squad in one of the kylin vs zulu tw's.

so dont say that zulu is all gear or that it will be easy to beat them. its gonna take more than a few randoms putting together a guild to be able to pull off something like that.
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited December 2010

Well well, if it isn't my little mexican.
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    MindCrime - Harshlands Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited December 2010

Tekkblade - former kylin cata puller 40k HP and was dropped by a single squad in one of the kylin vs zulu tw's.

Why do ppl keep bringing up Tekk as an example. It's common knowledge that his playing sucks on any class and server. It wouldn't take a brilliant single squad to take him down regardless of his HP/ gear. The same can be said for a lot of ppl in any guild.

It's when you have the combo of a good player with good gear like Rome that you have a winner. Kylin died when they lost him, IMO.

Better examples please.
  • Acrelar - Harshlands
    Acrelar - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Rome has good gear?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by Scarlet
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    Rome has good gear?

I don't know what he has now. I haven't played for 6 months lol.
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    pvp and tw are far different pvp u can have amazing gear and just sit there and roll your face on the keyboard and still manage to survive. In tw u kinda need to know a little bit about surviving (especially being a cata puller) considering you have alot more than just 3-4 people focus firing on you during a TW.

a perfect example of this would be taking two people with good gear and comparing them

Okopogo - a cata puller for zulu who you very rarely see pvping actually knows how to survive in a TW situation. That survivability doesnt just come from his gear seeing as how the last time i saw him he was only in TT99 gear.

on the other end you have

so dont say that zulu is all gear or that it will be easy to beat them. its gonna take more than a few randoms putting together a guild to be able to pull off something like that.

All I was saying was zulu could be beat if people wernt so scared of them. Yes Tekkblade is way over ratted but so is nurfed.
    Why do ppl keep bringing up Tekk as an example. It's common knowledge that his playing sucks on any class and server. It wouldn't take a brilliant single squad to take him down regardless of his HP/ gear. The same can be said for a lot of ppl in any guild.

It's when you have the combo of a good player with good gear like Rome that you have a winner. Kylin died when they lost him, IMO.

Better examples please.

Well they like insulting tekk because he made himself a target for people to attack. When you say your the best everyone tries to beat you and usually when you say your the best your really not. Kylin could not last forever they made alot of enemies that swore to kill them. The only reason kylin lasted as long as it did because 70% of the game respected them, respected their way of pvp and how helpful they were. You have to show some respect to kylin they were able to take on some of the strongest on the server and hold them off for a long time before it was all lost. (Not saying nurfed was strong, but others like Jlung,Emowdf,rome (sadly enough) and some other strong players who learned how to be killer at their class.
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Hudini - Heavens Tear
    Hudini - Heavens Tear Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    All I was saying was zulu could be beat if people wernt so scared of them. Yes Tekkblade is way over ratted but so is nurfed.

Well they like insulting tekk because he made himself a target for people to attack. When you say your the best everyone tries to beat you and usually when you say your the best your really not. Kylin could not last forever they made alot of enemies that swore to kill them. The only reason kylin lasted as long as it did because 70% of the game respected them, respected their way of pvp and how helpful they were. You have to show some respect to kylin they were able to take on some of the strongest on the server and hold them off for a long time before it was all lost. (Not saying nurfed was strong, but others like Jlung,Emowdf,rome (sadly enough) and some other strong players who learned how to be killer at their class.

Lol, Rome is bad, Emo is worse. I guess you dont know **** really about HL history cause those two are known guild hoppers and I doubt anyone would ever consider them core members. Also, Nurfed is the most skilled wizard on the server regardless of gear.

Now to move on to TW, this server cant do it worth ****, almost all the people who know how to TW are in Zulu. Unfortunately the server rising against us would be full of mentally handicapped people like you who cant even pull off a halfway decent troll, and have no hope to have the TW organization or skills to win.

Addressing world PvP it quite simple to say we lose to 5 factions at once, mostly because they take in all the sins on the server, we prolly have half the sins that a **** faction like Wodan has and thats why Wodan cant last 15 mins vs Kylin.
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    Okopogo - Harshlands Posts: 751 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I only live so long because of my awesome Cata support <3.

And since when did Hudini post somewhere else other then the Zulu forum?
  • HappysHAIL - Harshlands
    HappysHAIL - Harshlands Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    The only reason kylin lasted as long as it did because 70% of the game respected them, respected their way of pvp and how helpful they were.

The only reason Kylin lasted as long as it did was because Zulu killed KD.

Kylin PVP = lose 1:1 odds. lose 2:1 odds. lose 3:1 odds, cry for every rank 8 and allied faction they can find.

Kylin actually used to have some decent people to pvp against. Unfortunately, they've always been zergy. The few that were ever in that faction that were decent at pvp were blotted out by the sea of scrubs clinging on to every friendly hand they could find. That small handful of people who were actually decent have long since left or quit the game entirely.
  • /Groovy/ - Harshlands
    /Groovy/ - Harshlands Posts: 688 Arc User
    edited December 2010

Kylin PVP = lose 1:1 odds. lose 2:1 odds. lose 3:1 odds, cry for every rank 8 and allied faction they can find.

Kylin actually used to have some decent people to pvp against. Unfortunately, they've always been zergy. The few that were ever in that faction that were decent at pvp were blotted out by the sea of scrubs clinging on to every friendly hand they could find. That small handful of people who were actually decent have long since left or quit the game entirely.
    Hahaha, this made my day. Yeah, Kylin totally zergs everyone with ~50 active members left b:chuckle
    Packs World International
  • HappysHAIL - Harshlands
    HappysHAIL - Harshlands Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Hahaha, this made my day. Yeah, Kylin totally zergs everyone with ~50 active members left b:chuckle

It makes my day that you're incapable of understand the past tense of verbs.
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Rome has good gear?

Very good gears, I mean... how many badly geared BM have over 15k HP buffed and nirvana axes? Probably not as good as gears of ppl like flashlight but still very good gears.
    Now to move on to TW, this server cant do it worth ****, almost all the people who know how to TW are in Zulu. Unfortunately the server rising against us would be full of mentally handicapped people like you who cant even pull off a halfway decent troll, and have no hope to have the TW organization or skills to win.

Addressing world PvP it quite simple to say we lose to 5 factions at once, mostly because they take in all the sins on the server, we prolly have half the sins that a **** faction like Wodan has and thats why Wodan cant last 15 mins vs Kylin.

I wouldnt say almost all the ppl who know how to TW r in zulu, that statement is wrong. It just happens that alot of people that know how to TW who r still active arent in the same guild or dont even bother about TW or cant do shiit against +12 weapons from zulu.

Regarding your world pvp statement, it sometimes depends on the amount of Zulu pvping. Usually I just see 5 Zulu pvping actively and if they dont have at least 3 players with very good gears, 5 players are enough to take care of them. Most of the good players Zulu has have very good gears, thats why I say that.

About Wodan, they lost cuz they simply were too weak and didnt have enough active members. Even though KY doesnt have alot of active players we still had more then them in the war and tbh I only saw 3 wodan sins in that war.

Zulu didnt kill KD, KD killed itself. Cuz u cant forget that Zulu wasnt the only guild attacking KD and even though KD was destroying Zulu at first, most of the good geared KD members decided to join Zulu which made them far weaker then they were before. Maybe in a way you are right cuz Zulu was so appealing to KD members, but we could also say the only reason KD lasted so long was because alot of ex QQme decided to join them when they were losing to KY(even though was a bit tied in terms of power).

Maybe thats the pvp lose odds, of you fighting KY. You are one of the best geared BMs in the server, KY barely has ppl that have a gear as good as your and none of the active pvpers from KY hav good chances against you 1v1 (cuz of gear difference too). The 2:1 and 3:1 odds, well you can also win against 3 crappy geared KY.
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    Yeah, if we were ALL funded by Endless and shared accounts with everyone and their neighbours, we would all have good gear too.

Oh well. such is life. b:victory
  • stoned/ - Harshlands
    stoned/ - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    i hope life just ends in 2012...im so depressed :/
  • /Groovy/ - Harshlands
    /Groovy/ - Harshlands Posts: 688 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I don't see any past tense here, mate. I do recognize some bull**** though ;)
    Packs World International
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    i hope life just ends in 2012...im so depressed :/

You can always take matter into your own hand, ijs.

That's funny because Vodevil, my BM and another random wiz was owning 6-7 Zulu R8's at west a few days ago. Bloop was there, I don't remember if Hudini was there, then that wiz Jenna, Dustfail, some Cleric who's VonSabrewulf's wife, and who else?
  • NiaJade - Harshlands
    edited December 2010

any who

Good question...

For now I am in what you would call a 'Friend Based Legion' - all come from another version of PW where we all knew each other.

I see a lot more Friend Based Legions because we all have history, know what each are capable of and already have those years of friendship.

This type of Legion is where you all focus on getting your Cultis done, leveling, FC and eventually Nirvana or other Dungeon runs (TT, etc).

This Legion is not for TW but has 'anything goes' rules as far a PK/RPK.

And I am seeing more and more Legions like this popping up. I really do not see many being created for the sole purpose of TW...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NiaJade - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    You can always take matter into your own hand, ijs.

That's funny because Vodevil, my BM and another random wiz was owning 6-7 Zulu R8's at west a few days ago. Bloop was there, I don't remember if Hudini was there, then that wiz Jenna, Dustfail, some Cleric who's VonSabrewulf's wife, and who else?

West is a good place for people to spar, learn the ins and outs of PVP and teamwork during same. It would be nice if the Arena were opened, and I think this is something we should all press for.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    Lol, Rome is bad, Emo is worse. I guess you dont know **** really about HL history cause those two are known guild hoppers and I doubt anyone would ever consider them core members. Also, Nurfed is the most skilled wizard on the server regardless of gear.

I dont care what rome and emo are. About nurfed being the best wizard on the server i doubt it. All zulu has going for it are the strong players who have been on pwi from the beginning all the other little zulu's are easy enough to deal with. I havent even been in a tw to have the skills, but as soon as i get back i will level and zulu better still be alive when that happens. I seem to remember that zulu started it by camping sp, oracles, and other pvp and noob mob area's. So i dont feel sorry for zulu if your sad about what gets shot back on you maybe you should leave the server if you cant handle it.

Zulu didnt kill KD as i seem to remember before "certain" members left KD only then did KD lose to zulu, but does killing KD even mean anything after icon left? I would say that if Icon was still KD's leader KD would still be alive. Zulu only took land from a much much weaker KD so you beat the weak KD not the strong KD that took most of the land. As far as kylin goes from when i was on kylin beat zulu in pvp now that may of changed, but it doesnt matter.

Zulu better still be alive when I get back so i can kill them myself.
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Marche - Harshlands
    Marche - Harshlands Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited December 2010

HOLY **** i actually agree with Hudini on sumthin O_O!! the world is changing b:chuckle

Happy i just wanna say i agree and and and am i one of the pvps u speak of b:surrender its ok i r fail BM/PvPer i know b:cryb:cry
    Zulu better still be alive when I get back so i can kill them myself.

that made me giggle u have a serious hard on for Zulu O_o

tbh at this point its basically same thing that was on LC last year with CQ the server may as well just sit and wait for the next 8 weeks till the map is all orange at that point you guys can make a new tag and perhaps give us some good fun :3 i miss tws :( i dont even tw charmed now no point :x