What?! Earthguards Can See Sins ?!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Morty - Raging Tide
    Morty - Raging Tide Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    So the developers way of making more balance for this game, thanks to all the qq'in idiots about how tideborn were overpowered, how sins were overpowered (sins are not OP, there the same as archer except sins generally suck in pve), so there way to fix all this is to create a whole new expansion with new classes that will basically be anti-tideborn?

well CONGRATULATIONS too all you whiny pricks, when the earthgaurds come or whatever the f*** there called, we will have a mass noob qq spree about them, then what happens? more ****ing classes?

I GOT AN IDEA?

S.T.F.U
    Is Now On Lost City Under The Name; Mortyy
  • NoXide_ - Heavens Tear
    NoXide_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Gain a spark when forcing stealth? - Fcked up: you're running from a fight, you should be penalised, not rewarded.

who said the sin is running, could be just getting chi

The fact that theres only stealth and not stealth (Detection pots) and no in between grounds where targetted chars should be aware or something. I've given up brainstorming about it.

i have to agree on this 1, if a sin wonders within 10m of someone then they should be able to see them

Yeah actually I did get killed by sins quite a lot, and it was boring. Theres no fun in the way a sin PK's*.

*Most sins do the "pop out of stealth hais"

k well lets put it this way... you see a Sin walking around in pk. knowing he/she is LA and there gonna have not much HP and very little defence. Wiz turns around 1 hits the sin with BIDs. you saying that would be 'Fair' ? due to the fact that sins are LA and melee, stealth kinda evens out the downside of having little hp and defences aswell as little range. if a class can see you in stealth then your as good as not being in stealth at all.

thing is with wizzies and sins, spend as much money on your gear as the sin has on Interval gear and your on even grounds genies and apoth pots will even both classes out
  • Espial - Heavens Tear
    Espial - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    So the

-snip-

Hello Morty. How is your HA Archer? Fantastic.
  • Born_Free - Harshlands
    Born_Free - Harshlands Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    So
    -Snips out nab rage anti-QQ QQ-

(sins are not OP, there the same as archer except sins generally suck in pve), so there way to fix all this is to create a whole new expansion with new classes that will basically be anti-tideborn?

Even the Tideborn will tell you the Tideborn are OP. Will there be QQ about new classes being OP? Of course. Trolls do that. Will they be? I doubt it. Will they be abused? Naturally. The new generation of PWI players abuses everything...particularly hyperstones. Expect the first 100 Seeker in a month or two after the release.

Assassins not OP? People complained when the first 5.0 BM's came out. Now we have another class with 5.0 who can spark whilst invisible, bleeds, sticks on status effects out the ****, and can solo pretty much every instance?

You wanna try that again?

And btw OP: the answer is probably most likely. Every class besides the Sins are celebrating at this point. Expect people to be recruiting EG's right when they get off the assembly line.
  • Ao_Ren - Lost City
    Ao_Ren - Lost City Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Is the community really so gullible that they complain and cheer when a rumor is thrown at them...
  • _Spot_ - Lost City
    _Spot_ - Lost City Posts: 318 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    A mage class who can see sinsb:shocked
  • FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    QQ

umad?

I'm Tideborn, I'm not shivering in my boots like you obviously areb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • Daizengar - Sanctuary
    Daizengar - Sanctuary Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I must be missing something here, because my Seeker currently has the same detection level as any non-sin class.
  • $exyAlexis - Dreamweaver
    $exyAlexis - Dreamweaver Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I must be missing something here, because my Seeker currently has the same detection level as any non-sin class.

This

Also I didn't see a single skill bout detection in mystic and seeker skilltree.
    I am:
    VeonitaMage Lvl 001 Mage
    LadyVeonita Lvl 034 Archer
    VeonitaMysti Lvl 055 Mystic
    $exyAlexis Lvl 090 Cleric
    $exyAIexis Lvl 100 Sin

Im in your Mind and I will never leave~
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    This just in... Earthguards are rumored to get free warsoul weapons and GM healing pots (5 billion HP per second) upon reaching level 80. All the other races and their classes are officially dead. The game is dead too. So is the Earth. Time to move to a new game and a new galaxy. b:cry
  • Lalius - Lost City
    Lalius - Lost City Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I really really really (...) do hope that rumor is true. =D Would be awesome.
  • LOKl_ - Harshlands
    LOKl_ - Harshlands Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Since we are on the topic of rumors about sins...

What about the force stealth and deaden nerves skill no longer able to be used in pvpb:laughb:chuckleb:victory (heard from a fly on a wall thats in the patch to)
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    This just in... Earthguards are rumored to get free warsoul weapons and GM healing pots (5 billion HP per second) upon reaching level 80. All the other races and their classes are officially dead. The game is dead too. So is the Earth. Time to move to a new game and a new galaxy. b:cry

I'm surprised YOU telling these things.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options

... Can't you just, like, press a button or something to make the Moon fit for living? Like in movies? [/dumbnormalperson]

Personally I really, really don't care about Earthguards. Especially since an assassin is, essentially, my ideal character. I was originally torn between BM and Assassin. How much closer can you get to being both of them at the same time, than an Assassin using a bow once a while?
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options

Personally I Really, Really Don't Care About Earthguards. Especially Since An Assassin Is, Essentially, My Ideal Character. I Was Originally Torn Between Bm And Assassin. How Much Closer Can You Get To Being Both Of Them At The Same Time, Than An Assassin Using A Bow Once A While?

^12345
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • Tsubakey - Heavens Tear
    Tsubakey - Heavens Tear Posts: 473 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    dead rumor is dead.

its already been proven that the third eye does nothing except look good on your character. its in the unofficial guide thingy on earthguards. you can customize it and stuff but other then that it does nothing at all.

and even IF earthguards COULD see sins in stealth that means nothing for the other classes. it only means mystics/seekers would have had the advantage where as everyone else would have gotten the shaft up there A-hole.
  • The_owner - Lost City
    The_owner - Lost City Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ok i was reading forum n realize tat ppl r saying tat earthguards can see stealthed sins....... can someone confirm if this is true? pls give me reliable answers b:angry

This probably is not true, and if it was, you're gonna cry about it? b:laugh
  • ZoanoAce - Lost City
    ZoanoAce - Lost City Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    this Probably Is Not True, And If It Was, You're Gonna Cry About It? B:laugh
    /^\
    10q.q
    ●Barb - The "natural" leader. Cool and collected, slow to anger, and typically jovial. Swift to act when friends' lives are in danger, and prepared to lay down his life if the situation calls for it.

End of lvling, starting of the unimaginableb:laughb:victoryb:coolb:cool
  • Sneakret - Heavens Tear
    Sneakret - Heavens Tear Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    LMFAO I kinda wish there was a class that could do so w/o detection pots honestly. I think it would add a nice new flavoring to the pvp mixup on my care bear server.

Most of the sins here (besides evi b:chuckle) can see me in stealth anyway because the one's that pk are all massive cs'ers and 102-103 anyway. I run out w/o a charm or stealth and still manage to really **** people off so I'm gonna have to go largely in favor of it being implemented at some point.

sin should take skill to play, I'd rather have a little more difficulty than every ****** under the sun around with a massive E-peen for leaving the safe zone every 3 min to ko, force stealth, and run back to sz. My absolute favorite as of late is one that likes to come out hit and if he doesn't win, force log his char lol.
    I can see what you see not,
    Vision milky, then eyes rot.
    When you turn, they will be gone,
    Whispering their hidden song.
    Then you see what cannot be,
    Shadows move where light should be.
    Out of darkness, out of mind,
    Cast down into the Halls of the Blind.
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    PROTIP;
    Stop hiding in stealth, and kill them.
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    Lutirica - Harshlands Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    yea with that skill you will see sins die right and left. sins as a pvp body will be dead b:chuckle
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    ArchSaber - Sanctuary Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    psshhhhh all you guys are dumb, sins don't need stealth to beat earthguards. All they need to do is get interval gear. Get distance. Triple Spark. Bow the dang earthguard to death.
    AP classes are a real butt pounding...
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    psshhhhh all you guys are dumb, sins don't need stealth to beat earthguards. All they need to do is get interval gear. Get distance. Triple Spark. Bow the dang earthguard to death.

wow. They are not here but you already know how to kill them. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deora - Lost City
    Deora - Lost City Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options

It's called playing the Chinese servers b:chuckle
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    edited December 2010
    Options

Well I heard that they can only see sins in a 5 meter range, so im just assuming this will work :)
  • Daizengar - Sanctuary
    Daizengar - Sanctuary Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Well I heard that they can only see sins in a 5 meter range, so im just assuming this will work :)

Seekers have a teleport stun just like sins. At level 39, too.
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    PROTIP;
    Stop hiding in stealth, and kill them.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Seekers have a teleport stun just like sins. At level 39, too.

Can you understand the language of the version your playing on? lol
  • Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear
    Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    all it takes is 1 to see you.

Other Sins can see you too .... so whats the point?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character Roster:
    Gwendolynne : 101/SageVeno - Xyleena : 102/DemonCleric
    Delecroix : 101/DemonSin - Anatoxin : 9x/SagePsy
    Raevynne : 100/DemonBM - GotMeTwisted : 8x/SageSeeker
    Deicidea : 8x/Mystic - Diva : 95/SageBM/Retired
  • Fleuri - Sanctuary
    Fleuri - Sanctuary Posts: 1,763 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I can not imagine that they would want to disable a part of the game that they worked so hard to create.

But a short range ability to see through stealth could make sense. Another (perhaps better) alternative would be some kind of untargetted AoE ability (but you can already do that using duel and genie, if you have a friend).