GM's Talk about Conduct -What about the PWI officials Conduct ??

Options
Masiah - Raging Tide
Masiah - Raging Tide Posts: 12 Arc User
edited December 2010 in General Discussion
How about your company conduct - There was a bug in the game that I reported -- for a week your company or staff was "beating around the bush " with sending information on how too tutorials , when it had nothing to do with my problem - I send them a thread of the same issue on another server - and they CAME RIGHT OUT after a week and said " oh yah we know about the issue, but we are not reimbursing you for your loss, cause it was your responsibility----
EXPLAIN HOW WAS IT MY FAULT--- ""oh yah I created the bug in the game ...a matter of fact -shoot I made the server and game, so I must be responsible""""" ---

Which I dont understand because I had, NO warning of the issue -

No email
No general Announcement
So how was I supposed to know?????

SO how is it that you can straight up avoid telling me the truth, just for the benefit of taking alittle over 6 dollar or 6 gold or 5.8+mil - and not reinbursing it - WITH HAVING the PROOF that there is a BUG -- if you can answer that GM I would love to hear what you have to say --

They Game stop becoming fun - when your people stopped becoming honest ---- -

You give us rules and guidelines to follow - and we do so -- What about you --? """Thieves with no mask""""
Post edited by Masiah - Raging Tide on

Comments

• tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Oh they hate these posts and you'll probably get punished further for them pissing you off. They have the customer service of a drug dealer. b:victory
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • Morty - Raging Tide
    Morty - Raging Tide Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
    Is Now On Lost City Under The Name; Mortyy
  • Masiah - Raging Tide
    Masiah - Raging Tide Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    tweakz wrote: »
    Oh they hate these posts and you'll probably get punished further for them pissing you off. They have the customer service of a drug dealer. b:victory

I have heard from other players from different servers - that they have complained and complained - and next thing you know they get **** .......... but that's just a rumor ...

Drug dealers have better Customer service - at least you get what you asked for --- I never ask to have my money taken by a bug
  • Oblio - Dreamweaver
    Oblio - Dreamweaver Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    How about your company conduct - There was a bug in the game that I reported -- for a week your company or staff was "beating around the bush " with sending information on how too tutorials , when it had nothing to do with my problem - I send them a thread of the same issue on another server - and they CAME RIGHT OUT after a week and said " oh yah we know about the issue, but we are not reimbursing you for your loss, cause it was your responsibility----
    EXPLAIN HOW WAS IT MY FAULT--- ""oh yah I created the bug in the game ...a matter of fact -shoot I made the server and game, so I must be responsible""""" ---

No email
    No general Announcement

SO how is it that you can straight up avoid telling me the truth, just for the benefit of taking alittle over 6 dollar or 6 gold or 5.8+mil - and not reinbursing it - WITH HAVING the PROOF that there is a BUG -- if you can answer that GM I would love to hear what you have to say --

You give us rules and guidelines to follow - and we do so -- What about you --? """Thieves with no mask""""

Ummmmm...
    U MAD?
  • Kehrendorh - Archosaur
    Kehrendorh - Archosaur Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Ummmmm...
    U MAD?

No sht sherlock....I'd be mad too. The Cust. Service with PWE does suck, its a problem they know about, and could care less about.

My suggestion to the OP is: go find another game that gives better Cust. Service. Because PWE will never give it.
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    which bug is it?
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    which bug is it?

Kinda what i want to know.

If the OP is going to complain about us not knowing a bug, should at least help to inform the rest of us.
  • Jellytoast - Sanctuary
    Jellytoast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,295 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Just stop playing already if you hate it that much!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    jellytoast - Demon Cleric
    Wizzypop - Demon Wizard

"We cannot solve our problems with the same
    thinking we used when we created them." -Albert Einstein
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Kinda what i want to know.

If the OP is going to complain about us not knowing a bug, should at least help to inform the rest of us.
    This is the thread he was complaining in..

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=11380572

I haven't done this quest yet so I can't really smack around the OP in his topic for being an idiot. b:cry
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options

No email
    No general Announcement

Bugs have to be reproducible. In your ticket, it's best to give a step by step procedure of what exactly happened that led to your bug so that we can actually test it ourselves on our test server.

I don't know enough about your specific situation to be able to directly address it, but I can say that the forums are not the place for it-- you need to respond to your ticket response from Customer Service.
This discussion has been closed.