The Dreams and Wishes Thread~

Options
Megwynda - Sanctuary
Megwynda - Sanctuary Posts: 21 Arc User
edited December 2010 in Off-Topic Discussion
Greetings everyone, you have officially stumbled upon a quite interesting place to find yourself in; a Dreams and Wishes place!
Inside these peculiar and wondrous realms you may discover friends, enemies and lots of unexpected events!
Maybe you wonder now why you are here and what for this place stands... Let me be your guide and introduce you, then:

You know how difficult it is to achieve your dreams if you are not rich enough to actually buy the Gold needed in order to get your Dream Items, and all those hours wasted on grinding do not always measure up enough to fill in your Characters needs and also what you wish to get aside that. **
But you never loose hope and you always keep trying until you finally reach your beloved goal and see it right there before your eyes; But what if you would get a helpful hand on the way to make it easier and less impossible for you? Would you be thankful? Would you be surprised? Would you also become a giver afterward?...

In the spirit of the Saint Christmas Holidays and the Pure Warmth they befall us with, here is a Thread where you can make new friends, discover things in common, and resurrect the joyful tradition of caring and giving!

Gifts can go global; they can happen even over the Internet, and they are utmost held dear within our hearts for the gesture full of love they represent. This is, indeed, more like a Charity Thread. If you are Questing for a special Item... Be it a weapon, a certain type of Armor, a Pet, or even Fashion, let us know! Post in here your dream, and also be up for a lovely conversation; nothing comes for granted ;) Be nice, respectful and polite, and with your natural charm, you can actually make new friends, help them, they will help you too, and so on. Why shouldn't this giving tradition become a part of PWI too? It is something nice and full of warmth; let us spread it everywhere we can!

Choice is all yours... Join in the giving fest, or just go on further; that what would please you the most shall be!

The Quest of my own which I plan to achieve until Christmas, would be for a Pure White Lovebird Full Set. I am still far away, and there is my progress:
Money saved: 400k
Dyes saved: 1
This is an example of how your Wish/Dream should look like in your post. Except that you are free to use your own fonts and colors!

**Special notice: Grinding is hard. You know it. And even more hard when no one is willing to stand there by you and at least encourage you. Do not flame this idea or it's content; it is all fun and a way to have a heart of gold, even Online. Remember - if this Thread is against Rules, it is up for the Mods/Admins to decide. :)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Megwynda - Sanctuary on

Comments

• buttercupcruella
    buttercupcruella Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Cool idea.

You gonna get flamed for the color/font.

You ain't gonna be taken seriously because of what is happening on the forums atm.

Personally, I ain't working towards anything.

Hope Santa comes to all of you this year!b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Good luck on getting your lovebird. That is a pretty dress in white b:pleased

Very cute idea too! Maybe someone from your own server might read this and be able to help some of the wishes posted come true b:victory
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Anyone cares to give a 2-3 sentences summary? That's too long to read
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options

Basically just post your Christmas wish and what you're doing to get it. Maybe someone will read it and make it happen for you.
    The Quest of my own which I plan to achieve until Christmas, would be for a Pure White Lovebird Full Set. I am still far away, and there is my progress:
    Money saved: 400k
    Dyes saved: 1
    This is an example of how your Wish/Dream should look like in your post. Except that you are free to use your own fonts and colors!
  • buttercupcruella
    buttercupcruella Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options

b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle

I feel good atm, so why not.

This thread is for posting your wishes. If you want to get something in game, post it here. Write how much you have into it. Like you wanna buy *insert fashion name* and you have *insert no. of coinz* saved for it.

The hope here is that maybe some1 will help you achieve this goal. Or maybe you will want to give something to some1.

Merry X-mas.

(hope that was short enough)

EDIT: ninja'ed by Susylu
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Megwynda - Sanctuary
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Merry Christmas everyone! Glad to see this idea is not that bad. I am willing to change the color and font if needed; open for suggestions here! Plain white is kind of dull so that is why I wished to experiment a little. :) But it's always room for better!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bitsu - Dreamweaver
    Bitsu - Dreamweaver Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Merry Christmas!
    My in-game wish for this Christmas is...a classic holiday hat (You know, it's cute).
    I hope this thread will grow up with lots of wishes :)
    b:flower I enjoy this game, nothing else to say. b:pleased
  • Megwynda - Sanctuary
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Why hello everyone, again! Today is another day, hoping everyone is doing alright! b:chuckle

Mm, the thread is not active yet, but; hope dies the last. I might get surprised in the end, and meet lots of lovely people :D You know, in-game it is hard to host a conversation with people. Because of the rush to level and do dungeons. I personally don't rush at all, and take my time to level and do things. I rather enjoy the game and advance quite slow in level; does that bother many people? I knew someone once that argued me and deleted me from their FL for simple reason "you don't level fast enough <.<" is leveling all that matters? b:sad Thought it was meeting people... And enjoying the game...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    Pot_Head - Harshlands Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    my list is to be level 100 with rank 9 all 4 soc w/ mixed phy an hp g12 shards. someone should get me this.

oh an lunar cape, lunar rings, lion hear TT99 adorns an all +12
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    Waterfal - Sanctuary Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Merry xmas everyone ^^

nice to see a none-QQthread ;D

my wish:
    Being able to get my friends something they like ^^"
    coins saved: about 400k ^^"

coins needed: no idea .__. I dunno what they would like to get :<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the awesome sig :3

Characters:
    waterfal - lvl 90 demon ferrari veno
    Hazumi_chan - lvl 9x sage seeker
  • YordaUjain - Dreamweaver
    YordaUjain - Dreamweaver Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    my list is to be level 100 with rank 9 all 4 soc w/ mixed phy an hp g12 shards. someone should get me this.

oh an lunar cape, lunar rings, lion hear TT99 adorns an all +12

I want a war soul bow for 30 gold! And anti duke spamming stones for 3, maybe even a turbo exp stone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PLAYING PWI FOR FRIENDS (CHAT) ONLY, NO ZEN CHARGING, NO GAINING GEAR. MOVING TO GUILD WARS 2 UPON LAUNCH WITH FACTION.

Got Dot? Why Not? It PAYS! website.ws/tomujain
  • Megwynda - Sanctuary
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Merry xmas everyone ^^

nice to see a none-QQthread ;D

my wish:
    Being able to get my friends something they like ^^"
    coins saved: about 400k ^^"

coins needed: no idea .__. I dunno what they would like to get :<

None QQ? O_O Are they that popular nowadays? And oh, Merry Christmas :) !

Did you try to ask them what they would like in a very smooth manner, so they are not suspicious? That usually helps. :D But, good luck! I am sure they will be very happy either way, giving is such a pleasant feeling and seeing people smile ^_^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    Waterfal - Sanctuary Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    None QQ? O_O Are they that popular nowadays? And oh, Merry Christmas :) !

Did you try to ask them what they would like in a very smooth manner, so they are not suspicious? That usually helps. :D But, good luck! I am sure they will be very happy either way, giving is such a pleasant feeling and seeing people smile ^_^

hehe ^^ they are populair b:laugh QQrankgearincashshopQQ but that doesn't belong here ;D

hehe xP I gues I'll ask another friend who will get b-day prezzie and xmass prezzie in one what the guys would like x.x for most girls I know it's easy :D

FASHION! :D

:3 and well ^^ they always give me gear and such to borrow or just for free and other things, so I wanna do something back for them with the holidays :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the awesome sig :3

Characters:
    waterfal - lvl 90 demon ferrari veno
    Hazumi_chan - lvl 9x sage seeker
  • Anri_Rose - Archosaur
    Anri_Rose - Archosaur Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    a new computer so i can get back online ( at a buddies house atm lol)
    Where have all the mages gone. Long time casting.
    Who altered my siggy im
    kinda scared b:shocked
  • Megwynda - Sanctuary
    edited December 2010
    Options
    D'aww they are so kind! <3 I have some friends like that too; they helped me lots even after I got ****, with armor and all that :3 What would this world be without nice people to help you... I can't even imagine o.o

I wish you and your friends a very pleasant holiday, and may the warm spirit of Christmas bless you with all the things you wish for. ^_^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • evonmin
    evonmin Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Merry Christmas to everyone ^^

My wish is to get a nice and faster wing, like Brilliant Plumes.

Cant find it in PW boutique atm. Hope that PWI can include it in the list soon. ^^

Thank you
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Wow, an idea from the playerbase that doesn't suck. o.O Wonder of wonders.

To be fair, I don't really see it taking off - people are on very different servers and the likelihood of someone giving items to a person they don't know are very slim (particularly because someone can make a post asking for an item, only to turn around and merch it when they get it). Maybe a better idea is to just organize it as a "secret santa" style thing - maybe within the context of a small or medium-sized faction. It's not a perfect idea, but few things are. *shrug*

That being said, my future wishes mainly focus on sage skillbooks - I want to start saving to get the full AMP book set. After that, just stuff for alts really. Oh, and... I wish they'd increase the level cap. >_> Eh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Alas, my two biggest wishes are to get Demon Revive for my cleric and Sage Purge for my foxie.

Good luck with this idea. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I guess I should begin with,

Merry Christmas!

First off I'd wish all the people I know to keep on playing the game. It would be really hard for me to separate with people with who I grown here on PWI.

I'd also love to get a few christmas present for the people who have been really nice to me in game and also for those who made me presents. Maybe something they need or just a small present as an appreciation.

I want to level up my archer and be able to keep his skills 'up to date'. I had a problem with my BM because I never had enough coins for his skills. At the moment I don't have enough spirit for my archer, but I hope that this will remain like that - prefer to be in lack of spirit than coins.

I also want to get him some nice gear, no I don't mean any rank gear even that at the moment he is wearing the 5K rep armor, maybe something like Nirvana or that -int TT gear. Also another thing I'd LOVE to have for him is Regenesis. I was absolutely in love with Heaven Shatterer but after a bit of thinking I decided that the Regenesis bow is the one I want. Friends told me that R8 bow is far cheaper, but I don't think about that. It's just the way Regenesis looks like, the way it fits to the archer, how big and shiny it is, how it makes you respect it and how amazing it is ... Okay, I got into too many details. Yea, Rank 8 bow is better, but it's just so small and simple ... Meh, I don't like it >.>

My BM ... I hope that one day the sun will shine on him again. The only thing that refrains me of clicking on the delete button are all the emotions that are recalling from the past. His gear is already on sale, all the items that I need on my archer are taken. One day hopefully, but not now.

And let's hope that we will all be here next year, together, to share our emotions and thoughts of the world around us.

Best wishes,
    Grim
  • Oneji - Heavens Tear
    Oneji - Heavens Tear Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Let me see....

My wish would be a -Int Cape b:thanks. Although currently I am doing everything I can to save for it, but I know I wont be getting it for a loooooooong timeb:laugh.
  • Masuna - Harshlands
    Masuna - Harshlands Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    i wish for a rank 9 bow and belt <3 im in love with the stats hehe b:cute
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    Dorset - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I love this thread xd i wish more people had actualy answered the question though its kinda cool to see what people aspire to in game xd

For christmas i would like to

be able to buy my Hubby somethig for once. he Always buys me stuff in game and i never buy him anything. last thing he bought me was a Full matching holiday outfit all in violet and im thinking i ned to buy him sometign but i have NO IDEA what he wants cause we own etween us almost all the fash its possible to own.. maybe a pet or something? Any ideas anyone?

progress Made: 400k but thats kinda irrelivant i can grind quite a bit more in no time
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <sig by me

yup guys imma back!

I LOVE making sigs. go to Fanatics section "Dorset's Thread of Interesting Things". u request ill create!
    b:shyI LOVE MY HUBBY my best friend HeartandSoulb:heart
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Frankieeeeeeeeeeeee b:cry
    I want a kitten for Christmas b:cry
    Yea, in game .... teh lil fluffy kittens are too expensive D:<
    Get me a kitten pwease b:sad

PS : I`m serious, I looked up for kitty pets, but they are just too expensive :(