BUGGED WEDDING QUEST -- PWI Not giving back money -

Masiah - Raging Tide
Masiah - Raging Tide Posts: 12 Arc User
edited December 2010 in Support Desk
In Raging tide the Wedding quest for Jealous BF is Bugged -

I have reported it to the Admins and they give the reason that i accepted a quest - Even though I didn't have the 5.8 m - But I accepted a quest - also the wedding was on a Tuesday - So on Friday- mind you the Jealous BF is still in the Quest log - I decided to sell my Lunar glade --- I sold it got the money - and the quest for the Jealous BF was received and 5.8M+ was taken. I didn't have the wed invitation - The wedding was on Tue -- So What the hell -

This is there Answer :: Masiah, we can continue to re-check the quest logs but it will show your character accepting the quest and being deducted 5.8 million coins. Please be aware that certain quest in the Wedding Ceremony will cost coins to complete, even if your character has long finished the Wedding Ceremony. However, if you have any additional ideas on changing the Wedding Ceremony, please contact us back. We do regularly compile a list of suggestions and forward them to the developers. We will also accept .jpeg screenshots of your ideas too. We appreciate all the feedback!

What a crock ---Like if i dont know what I am doing -- (PRO) -- since they are obviously not going to do anything - BEWARE OF THE WEDDING BANQUET QUEST's - I am not the only one this happens too

They should open up a POLL to VOTE ..I bet over half of Raging TIDE will say its bugged --
Post edited by Masiah - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Masiah - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    This exact thing happened to me - just explain that you took the quest when you didn't have the money, and when you did have the money, it deducted it THEN, and they'll reimburse you the coins. They can check the logs and see that the money was spent on that wedding.

It took us a month to figure out that that is really what hapened to me, but once we figured it out, they reimbursed me fully. =)

See this thread - http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...ghlight=Narcyz My second post on the second page explains what happened to me XD

Katzyn, level 101 Demon Veno
    Kylenea, level 81 Cleric

~Courtesy of the amazing Forsakenx~
  • Masiah - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    This is what they had to say now:

Kenny, we can not view the forum link provided. But we are aware of the Sanctuary character, Katzyn, being reimbursed for the 5.8 million coins. We are not providing any further reimbursement for this specific issue. The quest will provide enough warning when you leave the instance. Please carefully check your Quest Window for any pending quest and make sure to trash them once you leave the Wedding Ceremony. You will be responsible for all of the coin transactions.

funny the quest does not say to trash it after you leave : PWI - Scam artist
  • Jellytoast - Sanctuary
    Jellytoast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,295 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Ahh I bet this will get locked since you already posted this exact thread >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    jellytoast - Demon Cleric
    Wizzypop - Demon Wizard

"We cannot solve our problems with the same
    thinking we used when we created them." -Albert Einstein