Any 1 else think ppl on this game have gotten to Greedy!!?

Options
Abbey_NCIS - Dreamweaver
Abbey_NCIS - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
edited December 2010 in General Discussion
b:angryI think ppl on this game have gotten greedy for their on good, and the game has suffered for it. hardly any1 can afford to buy mats for TT gear or any other gear for that matter. PWI needs to step in a put a limit to what can be charged i think or MAYBE ppl should just have some morals and some ethics and quit being so b:angryD**M greedy.
Post edited by Abbey_NCIS - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    If gold wasnt' so high everything wouldnt' be so much *longs for gold to be 200k again...*

No wait.. i get a couple cards a month and sell gold sometimes..... strike that. lol
  • Ao_Ren - Lost City
    Ao_Ren - Lost City Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Gotta agree with this since it's the only recent thread complaining about prices without blaming PWE for it for next to no reason...

Yay for PWE making tokens cost 10K, yay for PWE making gold 1M~, yay for PWE ruining the economy, yay for... Wait no they did nothing but put in sales most of which were for items that were already in the cash shop... (STAY AWAY YOU REP ****'S! THE CUTENESS BEAR REPELS THEE! b:cute)
  • Abbey_NCIS - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2010
    Options
    If gold wasnt' so high everything wouldnt' be so much *longs for gold to be 200k again...*

No wait.. i get a couple cards a month and sell gold sometimes..... strike that. lol

remember when gold was 50k-150k each
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    i started when it was 75.. or 100.. b:cry
    edited December 2010
    Options
    PWE isnt to blame other than them stupid packs they keep adding. It REALLY is the ppl in that play the game that has pushed the prices so high cause they think of this game a business not a game to be played for fun.
  • ChopChop - Raging Tide
    ChopChop - Raging Tide Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    b:angry PWI needs to step in a put a limit to what can be charged i think or MAYBE ppl should just have some morals and some ethics and quit being so b:angryD**M greedy.

That would be rich if they did that . One greedy company telling its player base to not be greedy LMAO. It just aint gonna happen .
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    b:angryI think ppl on this game have gotten greedy for their on good, and the game has suffered for it. hardly any1 can afford to buy mats for TT gear or any other gear for that matter. PWI needs to step in a put a limit to what can be charged i think or MAYBE ppl should just have some morals and some ethics and quit being so b:angryD**M greedy.
    b:chuckle

If DW server is anything like HT you're full of it. Antenna of Consumer of Souls last year cost over 700K, and Dust of Devils were 1.5 - 2m. Antennas go ~ 200-300K now on HT and dusts vary 300 - 700K. Ghost Lord Ribbons has gone up, one of a few mats I can think of.. but I know very few people who actually utilize the cape or w/e else is made with them (besides older HA venos). What's your definition of afford? It sounds like you just want **** to as close to free as you can get it.

Just to note: If people were charging too much for TT mats, they wouldn't sell. So the price people buy them at is exactly what the mat is worth. If this is too high, then stick to NPC/mob drop gear. Putting a limit on prices for mats that have been mostly driven down is a dumb idea.

If you wanted to make sense, suggesting, perhaps, that removing the 1m cap limit on gold was a greedy thing to do, you might find I agree. That's far more sensible than this nonsense.

At the time gold prices were 75 - 250K each Flawless shards were around 400 - 800K each, and immaculate shards were easily 1.5 - 3M. Now tokens go for barely 100 coins over 10K at most and that means 140K per flawless and 700K for immaculates. While there are some things that have gone up in price, like charms, most things have gone down, not up. Your coins get you further today than they did yesterday.
    PWE isnt to blame other than them stupid packs they keep adding. It REALLY is the ppl in that play the game that has pushed the prices so high cause they think of this game a business not a game to be played for fun.
    Damn those evil people trying to make as much coin as they can. We should all make the same amount of coin regardless as to how much effort one puts in the game, how much of their earned cash they put into the game, or how much one manages to sell a decent item for. I'm sure giving other people more for doing less will certainly drive people to wanna partake in the economy a lot more.. not.
  • Cherng - Heavens Tear
    Cherng - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    If all you guys gonna do is complain. And not do anything productive to earn or make coins then just uninstall the game. If ppl didnt want to buy the gold the gold prices wouldnt go up. Since ppl do want the gold and most the HIGHer lvl players 90+ can afford it. Try farming things instead of goofing around sometimes you would be suprised how productive you can be.
  • Dakuken - Dreamweaver
    Dakuken - Dreamweaver Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Eh.. it's 70% PWE's fault for bonus zhen, sales, and putting items in the boutique that simply don't belong there.. but it's 30% the player's fault since they just eat it up every time it happens.

PWE = Scapegoat of the month?

inb4moststatisticsaremadeup
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Gold is high because merchants can still profit regardless of its price, at least thats 1 reason.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options

You can't afford TT mats or gears? Do you realize that things like cala axes use to be 4 mil and they are now 400k?
  • Dakuken - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2010
    Options
    You can't afford TT mats or gears? Do you realize that things like cala axes use to be 4 mil and they are now 400k?

And ADS being 6m now when they used to be over 20? And some TT99 mats being under 1/5th of what they used to be? And cake? And.. and.. *runs*
  • Cherng - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    Options
    UNINSTALL YOU CRYING BABIES YOU WILL NOT BE MISSED. b:byeb:byeb:bye
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    Options
    And ADS being 6m now when they used to be over 20? And some TT99 mats being under 1/5th of what they used to be? And cake? And.. and.. *runs*

Yes, I paid 19-20 mil per each ADS on my BM on Dreamweaver.
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Can you make HT bring ADS down to that? Right now it still hovers around 10-12m. b:chuckle

Nobody makes gold OHT suicide axes anymore so I might just bite on GX's, especially if the ADS goes down to the DW price.
  • Dakuken - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Yes, I paid 19-20 mil per each ADS on my BM on Dreamweaver.

You should loan me some -int fists/claws so I don't have to buy any >.>

-Also.. if you gave me like 10-15 hypers I might come play Harshlands again :P Just a thought o.o-
    edited December 2010
    Options
    If all you guys gonna do is complain. And not do anything productive to earn or make coins then just uninstall the game. If ppl didnt want to buy the gold the gold prices wouldnt go up. Since ppl do want the gold and most the HIGHer lvl players 90+ can afford it. Try farming things instead of goofing around sometimes you would be suprised how productive you can be.

dude i have farmed this game sence i started playing over 2years ago and still cant afford the TT mats i need for my gear and the only d*mm thing ive bought gold sence it hit 400k
  • Cun - Lost City
    Cun - Lost City Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    dude i have farmed this game sence i started playing over 2years ago and still cant afford the TT mats i need for my gear and the only d*mm thing ive bought gold sence it hit 400k

If you've been farming for 2years, you should have enough coins to buy Love: Up and Down and Rank9 O_O
    What are you doing with your coins? "/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To be or not to be.
    Current Goals: none.
    edited December 2010
    Options

-Also.. if you gave me like 10-15 hypers I might come play Harshlands again :P Just a thought o.o-

Hypers are the worst thing EVER added to this game. ppl buying their lvls and not knowing how to use the char they just lvled to 100+ in 2 weeks and getting others killed cause they dont know what the hell they were doing
  • Cherng - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    Options

Learn to make a group for the TT thats how you REALLY get TT mats. 2 year and you still cant afford it means farm harder maybe?
    edited December 2010
    Options

If you've been farming for 2years, you should have enough coins to buy Love: Up and Down and Rank9 O_O
    What are you doing with your coins? "/

my char is a lvl82 wiz and it take sesames or pots to grind as much as i do that seems to be the only thing i do any more
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Damn hyper nubs. Everyone knows the real pros grind on Qingfu's for 2 years then complain about gold and mat prices. Damn greedy PWI.
  • Cherng - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Wats a hyper stone b:surrender. b:chuckle j/k cant call me a hyper nub since I never used even 1 yet. b:laugh
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Can you make HT bring ADS down to that? Right now it still hovers around 10-12m. b:chuckle

Nobody makes gold OHT suicide axes anymore so I might just bite on GX's, especially if the ADS goes down to the DW price.

you can buy my +5 2* oht sac strike axes for the price of 1 ADS b:cute

op sounds like the people you used to hear crying about greedy people taking the mat routes.
    "you didnt give me what i wanted, so you are greedy"
    there are two operative clauses in that sentance:
    1) you didnt give
    2) i wanted

which one sounds greedier?

the object of both clauses is: "ME"

you conclude that others have a characteristic because you arent getting what you want.

hmmmm.

see also: projection
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cun - Lost City
    Cun - Lost City Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    my char is a lvl82 wiz and it take sesames or pots to grind as much as i do that seems to be the only thing i do any more

Level 25 event pots at level 82? O_O

successful troll is successful XO
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To be or not to be.
    Current Goals: none.
    edited December 2010
    Options
    PWE isnt at fualt all tho if they would quit adding the stupid *** packs all the time it would be better. The players r the once that have ran prices up not PWE. when i started on this game i was on HT server and gold was 25k than went to 250k in 6monthes. DW it was 50-150k when i started on it now its near 1m thats the players doing that not PWE.
    SO yes ppl just want to blame PWE(SCAPEGOAT) for most of the greef that the players r having.

i havent spent a single cent of real money in over a year. so if ppl really wanted to they could play this game with out spendign a single cent.
  • Dakuken - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Hypers are the worst thing EVER added to this game. ppl buying their lvls and not knowing how to use the char they just lvled to 100+ in 2 weeks and getting others killed cause they dont know what the hell they were doing

Technically this character is a hyper baby, level 20-80 on alt FCs, been doing real ones since I dinged 80 and hit 87 :P 20-87 in two weeks, not bad. But.. I'm one of the rare breed that knows their class, can I show you? I'd love to demonstrate on you since at this point you're just plain annoying :)
  • Cherng - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    Options
    One more important fact. Ppl earn real money with JOBS where they have to work and put up with **** complaining babies(ring any bells?). PWI is free to play so you can get a real job and put up with little babies like urselves. Or work harder in game to get enough pixel mats earned for gold. b:cryb:cryb:cry FYI i dont care whos at fault if you don't like it UNINSTALL TY
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Hat to blow ur mind Cherng, but im just aying what ive heard from multiple ppl in PWI and if PPL want to spend their money on this game thats fine. (i just hope they r feeding their kids too) I think the only reason u have an issue with it is u r one of them that r making money off the rest of us.

all im wanting is some regulations on sales like WoW and LOTRO has on their games
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    Options

ROFL I forgot who you were at first. Tria has my FC fists. I gave you like 1 mil last time, get hypers with that -_-.