Comments

• meannasty
    meannasty Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Well put Northward!b:victory
  • ZodiarkE - Dreamweaver
    ZodiarkE - Dreamweaver Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    the only reason y he has land is becaues he cheets to get it u out of all people should know that. and TheDan is a load of **** no matter how u say people r putting TheDan down. he puts others down all the time. maybe not to u, but he has to me and to others. and u can say what u want wether its 2 wrongs dont make a right. and just fyi u put down otheres on a day to day baces N ways so what u QQing about. on that matter.

so in short terms " TheDan is another nobody and a failure and is a huge disappointment..." let it be known no one should be friends with him at all because of his actions.
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    well hes ok but he thinks hes the best guy out there. he has a faction that owns a lot of land in tw. i used to be in his faction. but all of his faction members used to be family. now its a gang full of as s holes who gank others in pk. its out ragous. and im not saying this because i get ganked by them im saying this because they cant 1v1. they spam kill others they dont like. and they cheet in tw with an alt faction called pinacle.
    the only reason y he has land is becaues he cheets to get it u out of all people should know that. and TheDan is a load of **** no matter how u say people r putting TheDan down. he puts others down all the time. maybe not to u, but he has to me and to others. and u can say what u want wether its 2 wrongs dont make a right. and just fyi u put down otheres on a day to day baces N ways so what u QQing about. on that matter.

Please explain how Regicide "cheats"
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Kantorek wrote: »
    Severs are up! Thanks.... b:kiss
    are you so busy minor-ly localizing that you don't have the time to post patch notes saying as much? b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I was about to say that......

Yet again they wont' tell us what they did besides put Perfect hammers "on sale". lol gold's about a mil now and they're STILL 5 gold so they're bout ... 2.2 mil atm? total waste. Stash is a joke after 45 and ... cehst of coins? lmao

The only people that open a stash are the RICH people... or those that don't bother looking it up first to realize the stuff in it's ****. I'm sorry but 5 mil almost now (or RIGHT now 2.5) to open it at 80 to get a TOME that sells for maybe a mil.... and a few mirages i think it was.. heh
  • Badazmofo - Dreamweaver
    Badazmofo - Dreamweaver Posts: 407 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Please explain how Regicide "cheats"

Maybe they changed the definition of cheating to being better than that person who posted? Its possible ive missed the memo since he seems extreamly mad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    What date will I reach 105 when I get there more concerned with 90.I am little busy atm maybe you can tell the devs to raise the xp x100.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Lazyluna - Heavens Tear
    Lazyluna - Heavens Tear Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    105? I'm enjoying the journey. My destination can wait.
    b:bye RETIRED
  • Scrog - Sanctuary
    Scrog - Sanctuary Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Wow I justread through a bunch of this, and believe my I.Q. may have just dropped. Is this the MAINTENANCE THREAD, or a flame wars thread
  • Roseary - Sanctuary
    Roseary - Sanctuary Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Wow I justread through a bunch of this, and believe my I.Q. may have just dropped. Is this the MAINTENANCE THREAD, or a flame wars thread

Can't it be both?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eyeofthtiger - Sanctuary
    Eyeofthtiger - Sanctuary Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    ZodiarkE Try being on our server TheDan tells people he has 100% crit rate normal. Hes bailed on his faction. and he talks more trash than a garbage truck can carriey.

I cant see a reason for u to post BS posts in forum and trashtalk Dan over and over. Please screenshot a trashtalk Dan ever did which im sure he didn't mean serious.
    Also because u dont have any friends on sanctuary and going around and trashtalking every1 you dont have to keep doing the same on forum.
    Grow up boy
  • Tjikkie - Raging Tide
    Tjikkie - Raging Tide Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited December 2010

On what date should we be expecting you to hit 105 in PWI?

Hmmmm let me see

lvl 100 in about 3-4 months

then the new race
    soo.... thats makes probably never
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    edited December 2010
    i dont need fixing from a beeger like ur self. ty anyways
    Take it else where not here and ZodiarkE stay out of it as you aren't on our server.
  • Naivety - Harshlands
    Naivety - Harshlands Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    sue me of someone said this already, but to the level 105 question and the comments on page 1-5 :

"Will the level cap increase? No. The level cap will not increase with the Genesis Expansion." - http://pwi.perfectworld.com/expansion/faq

No point hitting 105 unless you're a sin, or a HA veno looking for some points to ease your gear wearing issues.
  • pkveno
    pkveno Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    No patch notes yet?b:cry
  • Fleuri - Sanctuary
    Fleuri - Sanctuary Posts: 1,763 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    sue me of someone said this already, but to the level 105 question and the comments on page 1-5 :

"Will the level cap increase? No. The level cap will not increase with the Genesis Expansion." - http://pwi.perfectworld.com/expansion/faq

No point hitting 105 unless you're a sin, or a HA veno looking for some points to ease your gear wearing issues.

Or if you want to put together certain genie skill combos (because of the additional attribute points).

Or if you want detection potions to be sure to let you see assassins.

Or if you want that for your goal in game.

Or if you like the offensive and defensive bonuses it gives you (each level is analogous to a minor defense debuff for your enemies, its not just one point of base damage, and you get a built in hp boost equivalent to a modest citrine, and of course the 5 attribute points you can use).

Or if the expansion introduces new reasons to level. (And, if it does, I predict we will have a lot of players pushing 105 before too long.)

Or if the expansion introduces new ways to gain experience, people might be hitting 105 "just because"...
  • Naivety - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    Or if you want to put together certain genie skill combos (because of the additional attribute points).

Or if you want detection potions to be sure to let you see assassins.

Or if you want that for your goal in game.

Or if you like the offensive and defensive bonuses it gives you (each level is analogous to a minor defense debuff for your enemies, its not just one point of base damage, and you get a built in hp boost equivalent to a modest citrine, and of course the 5 attribute points you can use).

Or if the expansion introduces new reasons to level. (And, if it does, I predict we will have a lot of players pushing 105 before too long.)

Or if the expansion introduces new ways to gain experience, people might be hitting 105 "just because"...

Or youl realise that aside sins nobody gets any real use out of the extra levels. Potions suck. Theres already 1000's of people who are level 100 and cant see me with them because I use my Sage Escape, and once I hit 100 itl make the number even larger. You have to stay a level ahead, and at 105, it stops, and you STILL cant see 105 sins.

If you need such a small bonus to become effective, learn to play better. Theres STILL people in TT90 gear who can rock ful nirvana geared players because they can play well. The same goes for stat points. Points =/= skill.

As for the rest of the points, upgrading your gear From +say 6 to 7 wil give you a better increase in power, HP or Defence.

Dont try making it look worthwhile when it isnt for the vast majority of the reasons you just stated. The only real one was to do it just because and tbh.... Theres a million better goals. Gl to thos who do it.
  • greenice24
    greenice24 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I try my best to rich the lvl 105b:pleased
  • skyraiserdm
    skyraiserdm Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    105... ???

i'll be 150 on 7. Juli 2017
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Healladiin - Harshlands
    Healladiin - Harshlands Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Take it else where not here and ZodiarkE stay out of it as you aren't on our server.

It doesn't matter what server someone plays on or what their position is on a matter that doesn't pertain to their server. They still have a RIGHT to post whatever they feel on whatever topic. If you don't like freedom of speech go live somewhere where it's not allowed and then see how you like it. Until then if someone wants to post on something happening in your server, you don't have the right to flame them about it because they are just expressing their opinion.b:byeb:byeb:byeb:bye
  • Oneji - Heavens Tear
    Oneji - Heavens Tear Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    For those who actually read my stories,sorry there was none this time guysb:surrender, but I promise to have one prepared for the following maintenance b:thanks.
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Late on the patch notes again.
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Late on the patch notes again.

Another week of minor localizations... I bet.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Born_Free - Harshlands
    Born_Free - Harshlands Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Another week of minor localizations... I bet.

And by "minor localizations" I think you mean "continuing to strangle the life out of the game."
  • sethh
    sethh Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Where's my minor localization changes :D!!!
    b:pleasedI'm ignorant :)
  • SilverCleric - Lost City
    SilverCleric - Lost City Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I knew it another sale........ >.>

Can the economy get a break for once? b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰The Nostradamus of PWI ✰

★ A not so Retired Veteran of PWI ★

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    Lutirica - Harshlands Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I knew it another sale........ >.>

Can the economy get a break for once? b:surrender

why dont you suggest something diffrent then?
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Naivety - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    why dont you suggest something diffrent then?

Raise the prices of everything by 50%!

Oh, thatd make people charge 50% more for stufF.... Lower them by 50%!

Oh, thatd make people charge 50% more..... Never ever change any prices of anything ever again!

That one MIGHT just work.
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    Lutirica - Harshlands Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Raise the prices of everything by 50%!

Oh, thatd make people charge 50% more for stufF.... Lower them by 50%!

Oh, thatd make people charge 50% more..... Never ever change any prices of anything ever again!

That one MIGHT just work.

there are more changes then just prices
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    edited December 2010
    It doesn't matter what server someone plays on or what their position is on a matter that doesn't pertain to their server. They still have a RIGHT to post whatever they feel on whatever topic. If you don't like freedom of speech go live somewhere where it's not allowed and then see how you like it. Until then if someone wants to post on something happening in your server, you don't have the right to flame them about it because they are just expressing their opinion.b:byeb:byeb:byeb:bye

Where did I flame them and what business of it is theirs that takes place on another all they are doing is inciting flame not me?