BUGGED Wedding quest --

Masiah - Raging Tide
Masiah - Raging Tide Posts: 12 Arc User
edited December 2010 in General Discussion
In Raging tide the Wedding quest for Jealous BF is Bugged -

I have reported it to the Admins and they give the reason that i accepted a quest - Even though I didn't have the 5.8 m - But I accepted a quest - also the wedding was on a Tuesday - So on Friday- mind you the Jealous BF is still in the Quest log - I decided to sell my Lunar glade --- I sold it got the money - and the quest for the Jealous BF was received and 5.8M+ was taken. I didn't have the wed invitation - The wedding was on Tue -- So What the hell -

This is there Answer :: Masiah, we can continue to re-check the quest logs but it will show your character accepting the quest and being deducted 5.8 million coins. Please be aware that certain quest in the Wedding Ceremony will cost coins to complete, even if your character has long finished the Wedding Ceremony. However, if you have any additional ideas on changing the Wedding Ceremony, please contact us back. We do regularly compile a list of suggestions and forward them to the developers. We will also accept .jpeg screenshots of your ideas too. We appreciate all the feedback!

What a crock ---Like if i dont know what I am doing -- (PRO) -- since they are obviously not going to do anything - BEWARE OF THE WEDDING BANQUET QUEST's - I am not the only one this happens too

They should open up a POLL to VOTE ..I bet over half of Raging TIDE will say its bugged --
Post edited by Masiah - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Jellytoast - Sanctuary
    Jellytoast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,295 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Probably cause you took the quest and didn't have the cash, then when you did get money it took it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    jellytoast - Demon Cleric
    Wizzypop - Demon Wizard

"We cannot solve our problems with the same
    thinking we used when we created them." -Albert Einstein
  • Masiah - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    Thanks for keeping us updated on the issue. We appreciate all the reports!

WOW the service - they ask you to give a screen shot -- how -- how do take a picture of getting ripped off
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    Katzyn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    This exact thing happened to me - just explain that you took the quest when you didn't have the money, and when you did have the money, it deducted it THEN, and they'll reimburse you the coins. They can check the logs and see that the money was spent on that wedding.

It took us a month to figure out that that is really what hapened to me, but once we figured it out, they reimbursed me fully. =)

See this thread - http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=831682&highlight=Narcyz My second post on the second page explains what happened to me XD
    Katzyn, level 101 Demon Veno
    Kylenea, level 99 Demon Cleric
    ForestSonata, level 6x Mystic
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Courtesy of the amazing Forsakenx~
  • Masiah - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    Well I sent the thread to them-

Lets see what excuse they come up with now.
  • Masiah - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    This is what they had to say now:

Kenny, we can not view the forum link provided. But we are aware of the Sanctuary character, Katzyn, being reimbursed for the 5.8 million coins. We are not providing any further reimbursement for this specific issue. The quest will provide enough warning when you leave the instance. Please carefully check your Quest Window for any pending quest and make sure to trash them once you leave the Wedding Ceremony. You will be responsible for all of the coin transactions.

funny the quest does not say to trash it after you leave : PWI - Scam artist
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    edited December 2010
    Good luck to you - as we said in that thread my friend made, it's a testable, repeatable glitch, and you should be able to get your money back like I did.
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Masiah - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    Them just basically saying there not reimbursing is like stealing - Cause the proof is there - I wasn't expected to know that there was a bug - they tried to make it seem like it was my poor playing skills, to send me link to the tutorial - on how to - When I am telling them something else -

Its a croc - How is it justified when they basically say ...YAH there is a problem -and it does take your money - But your not getting it back - 5.8mil is like 6 bucks -- They basically stole that from me ---- nice one PWI
    Mult million dollar making game ...stealing small change
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Any respectable company will put the customer/consumer first. It's not hard to give a player 6m coin in the mail to compensate a known bug/glitch, that hasn't been fixed. Any "good" company that cares for their consumers, will want to keep them happy so that they "might" buy more of their product in the future.

I believe that you deserve your coin back. I believe anyone who experiences this glitch, deserves their coin back. Seeing has how PW-CN hasn't fixed the glitch, and thus PWI still has it - players deserve their rights as consumers. Even if that 6m coin was completely farmed w/ in-game work - the idea PWE should have as a respectable company is "We have the power to keep that player happy, and he might spend real life cash in the future, so the goal is to keep that player happy".

I think it's comical how everyone in the community as well as Mods/GMs tell you "SEND THE GODLY TICKET TO FIX YOUR PROBLEM"....

However, when you send a ticket instead of spamming the forums, or what have you... You receive the most moronic replies and pathetic excuses heard in the book.

Listen up PWE (Protip!?):
    Wanna know the secret to keeping people playing the game? Keep them happy.
  • Haden - Dreamweaver
    Haden - Dreamweaver Posts: 376 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    To further make this problem worse, they dont have to reimburse you for anything, you dont own anything in game, what you buy isnt yours, you pay for a service (Zen), get it and spend it in game however you see fit. Everything in game is Rented, just in looser terms. If you got reimbursment for anything from PWE Grats, if not Sorry :\

But its in the TOS. Had a friend who got **** recently, lost everything, never gave out his info to anyone. Contacted a GM, said the same thing to him that I said above... Sad day to watch him go...
    Good intentions are like peeing yourself in dark leather pants, you get warm feelings inside, but it doesn't show.
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    edited December 2010
    Wow...That really sucks...but from the reply they gave you, after you linked the thread to them, it sounds like the quest gives some sort of warning now...I'll have to take a peek when I got for a friend's wedding soon...And if so, then I guess I can see their stance on this, and why they would not reimburse.

=/
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Masiah - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    There is no warning in the Banquet - Nothing stating that there is a issue - No Email from PWI warning about this issue - THEY KNEW ABOUT IT - and still nothing - IT was until I gave them the thread you provided me - that they started telling the truth after making it seem like it was my fault for a week....

PWI PWE -- SCAM ARTIST -- THE support Team is a sham -- If you can't purchase gold for some reason they will bend over and take it is the A s s to help

But for things like giving back money there system stole ... there will never do it -

General comment is that its a scam there running, and that will be my answer on why PWI only helps when it comes to GOLD sales - and not problems with the game bugs ---
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    edited December 2010
    I'm going to the wedding tonight, so I'll go poke around that quests tonight...I'll take screenshots of if there is or is not any warnings...

If there aren't, then I'll agree with you that this is extremely bad customer service...If you reimburse one person, but not another, for the same issue, then yeah, that's baaaad...

But if there is warnings, I'm gonna have to side with them somewhat. I know there weren't warnsing when I did it...I would hope that if they didn't fix the issue (which we've now seen that they haven't), they'd at least put up warnings...

Either way, I do feel like they should reimburse, but if there was warning, then it is kind of a stupid thing on your part. x3
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    edited December 2010
    Kay...hate to say it, but there's a nice big, red warning before you take the quest...I'll post the screenie if I need to, but...yeah...should read quests before you take them. =x I can totally understand now why they won't reimburse you.
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • teethewicked
    teethewicked Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    PWI a scam artist? But of course! A friend of mine joined PWI a few months ago, and as she has two small children to take care of, she isn't exactly loaded with moneys to spend on gold. But about two months ago, she actually bought a $20 card. And after going through the proper motions, she endedup getting ripped off when it counted the card as being used, yet she never recieved her Gold.
    Yes, I suppose she *could* send a ticket. But what happens when you send a ticket in regard to payment issues? You get *banned until the issue has been resolved*, that's what.
    Honestly PWI, banning people for YOUR mistakes isn't going to make them want to spend money on you again.
    But it's just as has been said enough: PWI doesn't give a rat's *** about it's customers. Great game, horrible customer service. Then again, this is also the game that makes up rules just to have reasons to ban people(female tideborn hair)
    Don't be jealous of my boogie.
    Trainer%20Card.jpg
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    PWI a scam artist? But of course! A friend of mine joined PWI a few months ago, and as she has two small children to take care of, she isn't exactly loaded with moneys to spend on gold. But about two months ago, she actually bought a $20 card. And after going through the proper motions, she endedup getting ripped off when it counted the card as being used, yet she never recieved her Gold.
    Yes, I suppose she *could* send a ticket. But what happens when you send a ticket in regard to payment issues? You get *banned until the issue has been resolved*, that's what.
    Honestly PWI, banning people for YOUR mistakes isn't going to make them want to spend money on you again.
    But it's just as has been said enough: PWI doesn't give a rat's *** about it's customers. Great game, horrible customer service. Then again, this is also the game that makes up rules just to have reasons to ban people(female tideborn hair)
    You actually didn't bother to read that this is the OP's fault? But of course.

Can you provide evidence that someone using a $20 PW card was banned? Cuz every single time I've seen a complaint about being banned its because of a credit-card type card has an open dispute with a PW payment source and they surely auto-ban for that. Then again, you just basically declared she didn't send in a ticket so.. your post makes you sound full of ****.
  • teethewicked
    teethewicked Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    You actually didn't bother to read that this is the OP's fault? But of course.

Can you provide evidence that someone using a $20 PW card was banned? Cuz every single time I've seen a complaint about being banned its because of a credit-card type card has an open dispute with a PW payment source and they surely auto-ban for that. Then again, you just basically declared she didn't send in a ticket so.. your post makes you sound full of ****.
    I never said this topic issue was or wasn't the OP's fault. And I also never said someone was banned for using a $20 PW card. And you want to accuse me of not reading things? I actually did read this entire thread before I posted, so I will apologize to the OP for going on an off-topic tangent.

Which, in regard to what I was saying, the auto-ban is exactly what I was referring to. A few months ago, my boyfriend's account was auto-banned along with mine after PayPal screwed up the purchase transactions between each of our accounts and my bank. We ended up only being banned for the few days it took for PayPal to correct their mistake, but that is my point: we were banned for someone else's mistake, in this case, PayPal's. I don't agree with this, and honestly, it makes me think twice about making future transactions with PWE.
    With this experience in mind, why would I not be wary of the idea of reporting an issue of using a game card and not receiving the zeny? The customer service is already crappy enough; the possible risk of being banned for submitting a ticket for the issue is one I'd rather not take. Because as much as I hate how this game is run, I actually like the game itself, and I do enjoy playing it.

As far as Tab goes, I actually believe she did submit a ticket, though I warned her about the possibility of an auto-ban. I haven't spoken to her in a while, so I don't know if she was autobanned, or if she was reimbursed. Hopefully, it came to a positive resolution; after all, PWE stands to lose a paying customer if they don't.

Oh, and great name btw, Janus was my favorite CT char.
    Don't be jealous of my boogie.
    Trainer%20Card.jpg
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    edited December 2010
    Stuff...

What you're talking about has absolutely nothing to do with the topic. The topic here is that the OP did something stupid and ignored warnings given, then proceeded to call the company a scam artist because they wouldn't pay him back for his stupid move.

OP, you can't really blame them for not giving you your money back when they had a very readable warning before you took the quest, so....

/thread
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]