Buy 70+ HP Potions from Officers?

AZZbEE - Harshlands
AZZbEE - Harshlands Posts: 36 Arc User
edited December 2010 in General Discussion
I've searched the forum with no luck.

- Do U have 2 own an Area before they sell these Level70+ HP/MP Potions?

- What section of Auction House is 'CRAB MEAT' sold? or... where are the catshops that sell it usually?

Any help is welcome. Thankz
Post edited by AZZbEE - Harshlands on

Comments

• Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    yes you do have to own the city to get anything from the officers.

you cant buy crab meat on the ah you have to buy it from catshops or use tokens to make em.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Toxic - Dreamweaver
    Toxic - Dreamweaver Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I don't know where the normal sellers are on Harshlands but just remember 3 tokens will get you 50 mp food and 9 tokens will get you 50 crab meats. So just make sure you don't overpay for your pots.
    <3 Tapout <3
  • AZZbEE - Harshlands
    AZZbEE - Harshlands Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    That was fast reply. Thanks U all.

Maybe with these potions I can use my BM 'DRAGONS' skill [2 sparks] instead of having to use a spark for my Heal skill. [Since AoEing costs more potions so it seems pricey] b:shutup
  • Danteii - Lost City
    Danteii - Lost City Posts: 282 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I suggest you to buy a MP charm, it works wonders and last for a very long time on a BM. Either a charm or pots like Toxic said, the pots you get by trading tokens are a better option than NPC pots (although they're for level 75, you're just 4 levels to go b:victory )
    I am Liam Neeson, you may remember me in such films as I will find you and I will kill you. b:pleased