So...Which pvp server to join?

2»

Comments

• Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    And who are you? Dude I started on my server first day now before I stopped at lvl 50 for a while, then quit due to real life, I was one of highest lvl's and best pker's there, everyone knows me, go get some status you nobody and stay on topic.

Come to Harshlands so I can kill your **** for being such a hot-headed, arrogant ****.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • _Nuriko_ - Lost City
    _Nuriko_ - Lost City Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Haha ill be scared when the wittle 5x comes sneaking up on meb:shocked oh waitb:surrender ill just oneshot himb:chuckle Make sure to update us all when you reach level 30b:victory
    Ahira is a spyb:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Btw, we're not looking to get respect. Our goals are a lot different from trying to grow our epeens to unworldy proportions.

You get respect from being a sold faction with skilled players. I think the fact you're not looking for respect is obvious in that regard b:chuckle
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • _Rosaly_ - Lost City
    _Rosaly_ - Lost City Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    You get respect from being a sold faction with skilled players. I think the fact you're not looking for respect is obvious in that regard b:chuckle
    Escapism.jpg

Nuf said. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XMorty - Lost City
    XMorty - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Sorry for the long awaited reply, but something important came up in real life, now however I am back to stay, I still see my name being mentioned here and there, well bring it on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tsubakey - Heavens Tear
    Tsubakey - Heavens Tear Posts: 473 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Sorry for the long awaited reply, but something important came up in real life, now however I am back to stay, I still see my name being mentioned here and there, well bring it on.

anyone owned this noob yet in lc?
  • _Garra_ - Harshlands
    _Garra_ - Harshlands Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Mr. PvP God come fight me ill 1 shot u easy.... demon skills FTW ...anyways Harshlands i find is one of the hardest PVP servers ... Lost City is a older server so ppl on that server have more experiance then those on Harshlands.. But i find in Harshlands there is much more competition .
  • _Garra_ - Harshlands
    _Garra_ - Harshlands Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Come to Harshlands so I can kill your *** for being such a hot-headed, arrogant ****.

LMFAO!! nice
  • Morty - Raging Tide
    Morty - Raging Tide Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Don't make me ****ing laugh.
    Is Now On Lost City Under The Name; Mortyy
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Next time pay attention to the date of the last post, don't spam the forum and be careful with the flame posts, just saying ...
This discussion has been closed.