default cleric lady

Options
lmmspartan
lmmspartan Posts: 16 Arc User
edited December 2010 in Cleric
hey guys, um you know that lady for the clerics on the pwi wiki?
http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Cleric
How do you "make" her, you know in the customization and all?
(This isn't really my question, my friend is too much of, well i don't want to say sissy or wosse, so i'll say that he's too shy, to ask this so he paid me 20 bucks to ask this)
thanks people!
Post edited by lmmspartan on

Comments

• MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    You would have to pick the template and get the TT80 LA(Light Armour) armour.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • lmmspartan
    edited November 2010
    Options
    You would have to pick the template and get the TT80 LA(Light Armour) armour.
    what template is that and where can he find it?, armour i'll let him find it later because he's too dang lazy
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I don't know the template just one with medium sized body,dark hair and smiley.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I dont think ive seen a hairstyle for THAT particular picture available for clerics.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • lmmspartan
    edited December 2010
    Options
    hmm interesting, well if anybody has anymore help that would be appreciated since, he won't give me my 20 bucks until he can make her
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Chances are he'll have to make her from scratch lol. No one here is going to give you specific instructions for how. Just play around with the settings until you get something similar.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • lmmspartan
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Chances are he'll have to make her from scratch lol. No one here is going to give you specific instructions for how. Just play around with the settings until you get something similar.

That's what I've been telling him, oh well, i'll just rob him of the 20 bucks, and make him mess with it since he's so lazy, all the same if anybody has any help it would still be appreciated,
  • joleyn
    joleyn Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    try using Gothica2 preset widen the lips a smidge and raise the vert a little.The closest hairstyle would be the number 47. The hair, eyes, and brows are a dark brown. Lips pale pink so try matching skin color then move into the red slowly to get right color. then for the body just lower the bust settings a little and you should get something close.
  • lmmspartan
    edited December 2010
    Options
    joleyn wrote: »
    try using Gothica2 preset widen the lips a smidge and raise the vert a little.The closest hairstyle would be the number 47. The hair, eyes, and brows are a dark brown. Lips pale pink so try matching skin color then move into the red slowly to get right color. then for the body just lower the bust settings a little and you should get something close.
    Thx, I'll let the little *&^%$#@$%*&amp;$%# try it for him self
    JK on all the cussing :D
  • Mirathyl - Sanctuary
    Mirathyl - Sanctuary Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I had the same idea when I started back on '08. Here's how she turned out:

Click me as I can't get the BB code to work -.-

This is the character for my posting account, and yes, I level rather slow. :P

I don't really have any points for you. I created her completely from scratch, but used the same character art (and sort of Rinoa from FF8) as a reference.
    "We don't know what we're going to do when we get there, but we're not going to die without good reason."
    - Heero Yuy, Gundam Wing
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Mirathyl
  • Katerena - Sanctuary
    Katerena - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I've been trying something that has kinda worked, mostly from careful tweaking of the facial features, and as of now my blade, Orbison, looks quite a bit like Roy when he was young. If you go into Program Files\Perfect World Entertainment\Perfect World International\element\userdata\userpic, you can add bitmaps of people. Now ideally, you should find a police department mugshot of whichever celebrity you wanna look like, (say, Robert Mitchum, Charlie Sheen, Paris Hilton, or Pee-Wee Herman) as face-on and profile shots will allow you to get a bit more exact, but with care you can get a pretty close likeness to the person you want. For example, if you want to make Gandalf, find reference shots of Ian McKellan and match the faces as best you can. If you want Emma Peel, find pix of Diana Rigg. Use a graphics program like IrfanView to crop the photo down to just the face, resize until you get the best resolution, and then play around until you get what you want. The save the pic to the folder above, create character, and there's your reference pic. PWI hasn't gotten to the point where you can just map an existing face onto your toon, but if it had, I'd already have made a blademaster with Lee Marvin's face. Or Bogart's. Or Errol Flynn's. As it is now, my wiz looks a lot like my highschool sweetheart, and my veno looks like my wife.
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I've been trying something that has kinda worked, mostly from careful tweaking of the facial features, and as of now my blade, Orbison, looks quite a bit like Roy when he was young. If you go into Program Files\Perfect World Entertainment\Perfect World International\element\userdata\userpic, you can add bitmaps of people. Now ideally, you should find a police department mugshot of whichever celebrity you wanna look like, (say, Robert Mitchum, Charlie Sheen, Paris Hilton, or Pee-Wee Herman) as face-on and profile shots will allow you to get a bit more exact, but with care you can get a pretty close likeness to the person you want. For example, if you want to make Gandalf, find reference shots of Ian McKellan and match the faces as best you can. If you want Emma Peel, find pix of Diana Rigg. Use a graphics program like IrfanView to crop the photo down to just the face, resize until you get the best resolution, and then play around until you get what you want. The save the pic to the folder above, create character, and there's your reference pic. PWI hasn't gotten to the point where you can just map an existing face onto your toon, but if it had, I'd already have made a blademaster with Lee Marvin's face. Or Bogart's. Or Errol Flynn's. As it is now, my wiz looks a lot like my highschool sweetheart, and my veno looks like my wife.

uh, isnt that...bannable?
  • Katerena - Sanctuary
    Katerena - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    If it is, I'm not aware of it. The game's not being ****, all that's been done is to add reference pix to the character creation gallery. There were six already, all generic-Asian or cg. If adding a pic of John Simm's wife for visual reference gets me banned after two years and two grand spent on this game...