It's really bothering me

Comments

• Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I'm a girl.

Married a girl.

She's rolling a barb... Married my cleric. OH GASP.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • burnedlama
    burnedlama Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    actually if you look through chinese history theres a boat load of different accounts relating to homo activities, a lot of royalty had same sex activity, and in various parts of china there are all kinds of strange theories that have to do with having sex with many males... i mean look at all the lady-boys in thailand... you can't tell me its just chinese being homophobic... the whole world has some kind of anti *** deal going on, i just say let the ppl do whatever they want as far as same sex, i'll just ignore it cause it doesn't do a thing to me or for me.
    america has a much greater lvl of intolerance to race, sex, age, etc... thats why we had to create half the rights we have because ppl in the usa love to abuse power and the ppl who create it or live under it.
    if you wanna talk true anti *** society, look into uganda, they recently had laws passed to kill anyone they even suspect to be ***...
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Oh look, its this thread again.

I leik when my replies are already typed for me. :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Ever heard of Sodom and Gamora? 'nough said....
  • Tigriss_o - Raging Tide
    Tigriss_o - Raging Tide Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Oh look, its this thread again.

We really getting all political for a game?

We have a race of furries running around, Elves with wings, And an *** load of magic being used. I'm amazed that American politics haven't led to the game being shut down already. I say don't push it. We are already going against the beliefs of most law makers.

Read that passage again. I think the people saying they can come up in god house and do what ever they want and he can't stop them pissed him off more then homosexual acts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FatherPicard - Harshlands
    FatherPicard - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    trunkkun wrote: »
    Hey I just wanted to say that it's really bothering me that this game is homophobic and sexiest.
    Why can't same sex characters embrace?
    Why can't same sex characters get married?
    Why can't a female carry a male (could really help female clerics in quests)?
    Why if someone do get married the male have to be the leader party?

This are just some of the must annoying BS I've seen, what do you think?

Because this is a game...cartoons and pixel chars are cool and decent,not perv and sick.b:bye
  • Ao_Ren - Lost City
    Ao_Ren - Lost City Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    You saw the character creation (Skinny females, buff males), you saw werebeasts and venomancers, you saw the fashion and yet....

THIS is what you start with?

This game was invented with stereotypes and the chinese as building blocks, sooner or later anyone who makes their character darker than a certain shade of w/e color they pick, they'll be given a "report for racism" button to use on others...
    edited December 2010
    You saw the character creation (Skinny females, buff males), you saw werebeasts and venomancers, you saw the fashion and yet....

THIS is what you start with?

This game was invented with stereotypes and the chinese as building blocks, sooner or later anyone who makes their character darker than a certain shade of w/e color they pick, they'll be given a "report for racism" button to use on others...

The skin color thing is what pisses me off. I can make any light skinned character and it looks natural. My friend tried many times to get his character to look like him and nothing he did could get his skin looking natural. Always looked like he was spraypainted.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    OP is g*y. ijs
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I'm surprised no one posted this yet.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOxt9PoJNkg&feature=related
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Born_Free - Harshlands
    Born_Free - Harshlands Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Oh look, this thread is still alive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lITBGjNEp08
    edited December 2010
    Oh look, this thread is still alive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lITBGjNEp08

This one gets my vote.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    ElderSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,247 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Honey...

Anyone who isn't a rich, straight, Christian, white male in America is gonna get discriminated against sooner or later. b:bye

And then they're they ones that get made fun of in movies b:cry

*cough* As a Christian, I"m gonna have to correct that.

God actually stated He destroyed Sodom and Gamora because they did not take care of their Widows and Orphans. >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Born_Free - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    And then they're they ones that get made fun of in movies b:cry

*cough* As a Christian, I"m gonna have to correct that.

God actually stated He destroyed Sodom and Gamora because they did not take care of their Widows and Orphans. >.>

[repeatedly headdesks]

Chinese Game /=/ Jesus

And I do despise with all of my being anybody who says that because GOD said it wasn't okay for same-sex marriage that means that everybody who is homosexual needs to go to hell.
    Who died and made God king anyway? Who is he to say what it is we can and cannot do? Some of the greatest men on earth were g@y, and so what, they get to go to hell because GOD said so? It's stupid. And don't you DARE say it's the bible that says it, so help me, because it like every other bloody book on this earth is printed by human beings. There are so many flaws in that book, it's not even funny. (Like stoning, par example. You feel like being bludgeoned to death for looking at another man's wife? Didn't think so.)

*pant pant* >.> I rant/raged, sorry.

I fully agree with Eoria.
  • Tsubakey - Heavens Tear
    Tsubakey - Heavens Tear Posts: 473 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    [/repeatedly slams head across desk]

GAME

IS

CHINESE

THEY

DON'T

SAME

SEX

ANYTHING.

STOP.

ASKING.

ABOUT IT.

same thing can be said about the west since most western games also do not allow same sex marriage.

btw, posting in a troll thread.
  • Born_Free - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    same thing can be said about the west since most western games also do not allow same sex marriage.

btw, posting in a troll thread.

^This coming from the troll herself.

Nice try though.
  • ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    ElderSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,247 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    [repeatedly headdesks]

Chinese Game /=/ Jesus

And I do despise with all of my being anybody who says that because GOD said it wasn't okay for same-sex marriage that means that everybody who is homosexual needs to go to hell.
    Who died and made God king anyway? Who is he to say what it is we can and cannot do? Some of the greatest men on earth were g@y, and so what, they get to go to hell because GOD said so? It's stupid. And don't you DARE say it's the bible that says it, so help me, because it like every other bloody book on this earth is printed by human beings. There are so many flaws in that book, it's not even funny. (Like stoning, par example. You feel like being bludgeoned to death for looking at another man's wife? Didn't think so.)

What did that have to do with anything I typed? o.o I didn't even comment about the game. o_O

I was correcting the Sodom and Gamora statement >.>

*edit* colored part's logic made me lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2010
    ^This coming from the troll herself.

Nice try though.

how this for a troll.

being homosexual has been proven and tested to be a genetics problem. in other words its not natural.

b:bye

What did that have to do with anything I typed? o.o I didn't even comment about the game. o_O

dont bother with her, she is a idiot that loves to rage about anything and everything. and she some how magically relates w/e she is raging about towards the game.

*points at my sig*

that is what she is doing right now. nerdraging as hard as she can to look cool b:chuckle.
    edited December 2010
    [repeatedly headdesks]

Chinese Game /=/ Jesus

Why are you quoting him and beating your head on the desk. He isn't the one that brought it up. He was just correcting the one that did. I agree with you but your quoting the wrong person. Maybe I'm just too tired to be here right now. I'm still confused tho.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2010
    Why are you quoting him and beating your head on the desk. He isn't the one that brought it up. He was just correcting the one that did. I agree with you but your quoting the wrong person. Maybe I'm just too tired to be here right now. I'm still confused tho.

dude just ignore her. *points at your and my sigs*

that is what she is doing.b:chuckle
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Was wondering where the same sex marriage guys went. Must have been a long vacation.
  • Sherilys - Raging Tide
    Sherilys - Raging Tide Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Just imagine a barb panda carrying and kissing another barb tiger or lion b:victory

CUUUTTTTEEEE
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited December 2010

Some of the greatest men on earth were g@y

examples please
    edited December 2010
    You do realize that China is really the only known country to be so anti-homo/Males are top of the food chain, right?

So I guess Iran, Kuwait, North Korea, etc are leaders in the g@y rights movement huh?
    FWI: the president of Iran once stated "there are no g@ys in our country, for we are pure."
    Pretty understanding view huh?
    Never seen a person who was racist against a *** man/woman nor one who thought Males where top of the food chain.

Never visited Alabama have you?
    edited December 2010
    Just imagine a barb panda carrying and kissing another barb tiger or lion b:victory

I would love to see some panda on panda action b:dirty

and I'm not even g@y b:cute

Edit: oh and no links to RL panda on panda plz mainly because I already have my own
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I would love to see some panda on panda action b:dirty

and I'm not even g@y b:cute

Edit: oh and no links to RL panda on panda plz mainly because I already have my own

I see what you did there b:chuckle
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    Keliska - Raging Tide Posts: 768 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    trunkkun wrote: »
    Hey I just wanted to say that it's really bothering me that this game is homophobic and sexiest.
    Why can't same sex characters embrace?
    Why can't same sex characters get married?
    Why can't a female carry a male (could really help female clerics in quests)?
    Why if someone do get married the male have to be the leader party?

This are just some of the must annoying BS I've seen, what do you think?

well dunno a lot but, you can marry the same sex in-game.

barb crush veno o.Oa Though imo female carrying male would be epic. lol Tsunade can pick up boulders why not pick up a barb. :P

Ex. There are two barbs married in RT :P
    __

Examples - A few people from greek. Juliet Ceaser um ...there was another ... as well as Napolean from britain. Haha my Mother had to a *** marrage essay a few months back.
    Venomancers/Clerics rock![SIGPIC]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/110/1/5/Schrodinger_plz_by_McMonster_Ridgeback.gif[/SIGPIC]

Alt main: Traydor_Styx - RT - 96
  • Fata_Morgana - Lost City
    Fata_Morgana - Lost City Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    It has to do with what i typed in that post,figure it out einstein O.o

Oh my!

Please take a look at this: http://www.english-test.net/sat/vocabulary/meanings/001/sat-words.php

this: http://www.buzzle.com/editorials/7-25-2005-73687.asp

and that: http://www.answers.com/topic/enlightened

If that is not enough, feel free to search for other sources explaining what the word 'enlightenment' means. Then we can talk....

Also, the word 'h.o.mophobes' is overused... I'm glad those 'h0mophobes' exist all over the world.b:victory
    I'm just an illusion.
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    Keliska - Raging Tide Posts: 768 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    wh00t >.> <.< I am just afraid of h0mosexual/bi men. :x

Other then that I can joke with anyone it's not a problem unless I say something like "Your G@y or it's G@y" and people start feeling uncomfortable. x.x

Logical approch
    Straight to ***
    *** to Straight
    Fixed to Broke :x

lol another funny thing to go about this is opposites attract. :D
    Venomancers/Clerics rock![SIGPIC]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/110/1/5/Schrodinger_plz_by_McMonster_Ridgeback.gif[/SIGPIC]

Alt main: Traydor_Styx - RT - 96
This discussion has been closed.