Stop Creating Overpowered Classes!

Kemmotare - Lost City
Kemmotare - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
edited December 2010 in General Discussion
PWI-s PvP balance is already off thanks to overpowered Assasins, their +32 level stealth mode and fast attacks with criticals can kill every other class at same level.
And now happening what?; new Classes are going to appear with terrible skills which will overpower every old Original Classes. Mystic: Heals, Buffs, Debuffs, High damange and Summon! this magical skills in old classes are split to 3! Cleric, Wizard, Venomancer.
And Seekers: of course they are supposed to be malee based attackers but they also have some range attacks with nature energy? xD

PWI Solution: There is 2 way for that solution.

1st: Give old Classes included: Elfs, Untamed and human New skills to defeat other classes as: Wizard can kill Seeker but Assasin can kill Wizard, Cleric can kill Assasin but Seeker can kill Cleric, and so on!

2nd: weaker New Classes with some way, don't matter Removing some skills or weaking their defence, attack rate or attack damange.

Hope that Balance will be still on and "Perfect World" will become Perfect World to play
Post edited by Kemmotare - Lost City on

Comments

• Paramedic - Dreamweaver
    Paramedic - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,801 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    they want to keep people playing the game. easiest way to do so, is making cool, op chars - so everyone gonna try them out
    BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

AGGRO MECHANICS: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=481682

GAME IS DEAD wiki-article: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=938282
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Awww, sorry to say, but you just wasted your time to write all that...
    No one will listen, because op means a way to direct the player base, new and a large part of the old too, to reroll one of thenew classes, because they represent something new and shinny to try on. By doing so, they will sell ALOT of hypers and oracles ( I know someone that leveled to 70+ in 2-3 days just with oracle 2s) and, the new classes being spicy (as in RL, ppl jump to read the gossip columns) more will want to try them on, the more powerful ,the better, thus attracting ppl that have never played the game before.
    On a side note, prepare for the troll party your thread will become ...b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Daizengar - Sanctuary
    Daizengar - Sanctuary Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    It simply amazes me how some people can claim the new classes are overpowered without even playing them yet. b:laugh
    edited December 2010
    It simply amazes me how some people can claim the new classes are overpowered without even playing them yet. b:laugh

new classees gonna suck badly, so pwe gonna lose tons of moniez on whole expansion
    BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

• XxZavxX - Raging Tide
    XxZavxX - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Sins get effed up by other classes

the only bad thing is that stealthing to runaway stuff...

and how do you know seeker and mystic will be op?
  • Daizengar - Sanctuary
    edited December 2010
    new classees gonna suck badly, so pwe gonna lose tons of moniez on whole expansion

And this has anything to do with them being OP how? Has it not occurred to you that new classes can possibly be balanced AND fun?

And yet some people are already QQing about something they know little to nothing about.
    And Seekers: of course they are supposed to be malee based attackers but they also have some range attacks with nature energy? xD
    edited December 2010
    and how do you know seeker and mystic will be op?

i know they gonna suck, cuz it is cool to waste money on update, which development took whole year

it is not like whole 'success' of expansion, depends on how popular new classes gonna be - right?

• Kemmotare - Lost City
    edited December 2010

i have Played assasin and i know what they are capable of, and about others i have read in official site :D anyways as u saw assasins were overpowered and as i read this ones will be too

And PWI stop Trying to Grab Billions with non balanced and Close-Beta Quality Game! beta games have less bugs then pwi anyways.
  • XxZavxX - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    i know they gonna suck, cuz it is cool to waste money on update, which development took whole year

it is not like whole 'success' of expansion, depends on how popular new classes gonna be - right?

You do realize that new classes are not the only thing coming out?
    .... moar content for higher end people, 40v40 team pvp ..etc...

So, yeah, no the whole expansion isn't dependent on how popular seekers/mystics are. Nor are they guaranteed to be OP just because they are new. Anybody with 2 braincells would figure stuff like that out.
  • Daizengar - Sanctuary
    edited December 2010
    i have Played assasin and i know what they are capable of, and about others i have read in official site :D anyways as u saw assasins were overpowered and as i read this ones will be too

And PWI stop Trying to Grab Billions with non balanced and Close-Beta Quality Game! beta games have less bugs then pwi anyways.

Whether you think Assassins are OP or not is up to you. That class has been released in PWI and you can judge it after you've played it or played against it.

My point here is you have not tried any of the new ones. Hell, those of us already playing them don't even have all their skills yet.

So explain to me, with some real logic this time, how you could possibly know that they are OP?
    edited December 2010
    And this has anything to do with them being OP how? Has it not occurred to you that new classes can possibly be balanced AND fun?

And yet some people are already QQing about something they know little to nothing about.
    and why yet some people already imply that new classes gonna be balanced and fun?
    You do realize that new classes are not the only thing coming out?
    .... moar content for higher end people, 40v40 team pvp ..etc...

So, yeah, no the whole expansion isn't dependent on how popular seekers/mystics are. Nor are they guaranteed to be OP just because they are new. Anybody with 2 braincells would figure stuff like that out.
    well, i have experience from last update -which had op classes.
    and you take your reasoning outta butt?

btw wth with luti-clones trolling every topic, where someone write something negative about pw?

• XxZavxX - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    and why yet some people already imply that new classes gonna be balanced and fun?

well, i have experience from last update -which had op classes.
    and you take your reasoning outta butt?

btw wth with luti-clones trolling every topic, where someone write something negative about pw?

It makes sense to satisfy people with high end toons to keep them around. Not everyone is interested in rerolling to seeker/mystic. Frankie already posted that content is important unlike the last update.
    edited December 2010
    yea, it is cool they add new TW system, which doesnt change fact that most people dont TW and will be interested in new classes

everyone from 1-105, pker or carebear, active or retired, can be (potentially) interested in rolling new class

while new dungeon and 40vs40 TW apply to -lets say- 10% of server population

it is logic then, to make new classes 'cool' and op in some aspect, to make them more attractive, example -read carefuly- fishes

• Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    How are you going to get people to reroll the cool new classes if they aren't better than the old and boring classes?

Still, it's a shame that account stash isn't going to help you transfer your rank 8/9 gear. Ohh well, I guess you can always have fun buying it again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    How are you going to get people to reroll the cool new classes if they aren't better than the old and boring classes?

Still, it's a shame that account stash isn't going to help you transfer your rank 8/9 gear. Ohh well, I guess you can always have fun buying it again.

At full price too (800M), might I add. Sale ends December 29th, new classes come out in February. b:chuckle
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
    edited December 2010
    At full price too (800M), might I add. Sale ends December 29th, new classes come out in February. b:chuckle

you can expect come back of rep sale near february then b:chuckle

• XxZavxX - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    Someone said on vent they have rep badges saved for expansion pack, lol.
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    dunno why any1 thinks the new classes are already OP without even remotly testing them or seeing all there skills and what there capable of,

the mystics attack is actually weaker then the venos envenom parasite, just like the veno, the mystic has there first and main attack, dont no its name as i cant read chinese, but yea, its weaker, so explain the logic behind (there magic damage is OP), mystics dont or seekers dont have an amplify damage effect either, mystics are nowhere near as strong as a wizards nukeing/aoe power, there heals arnt as powerful as a clerics, the mystics pets are all split off to do specific things, like good damage, weak defense/hp, or a decent tanking pet but with low damage and etc

not gonna say more as im still limited with info my self, but people need to stop complaining about classes that arnt even out yet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Daizengar - Sanctuary
    edited December 2010
    Psst, Rezna. Seekers do have amp damage skills, but those only apply to certain element attacks b:avoid
  • Admante - Dreamweaver
    Admante - Dreamweaver Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited December 2010

Let's look at history. Big game changing sales (packs) back again and again. Even 50% dorb sale was thrown back in after sale ended. What makes you say that rep would actually leave boutique?
  • Kemmotare - Lost City
    edited December 2010

thats why they are booring, then pwi can do solution 1 which i typed
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    Psst, Rezna. Seekers do have amp damage skills, but those only apply to certain element attacks b:avoid

aye i no lol, was thinking should i edit, but wasnt worth it as like u said its only for metal attacks i think, i was mainly refering to amp damage for all attacks b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    Pot_Head - Harshlands Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    y not just reroll a sin.........we're the only class that can solo FC kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Sin's not OP unless you are alone /QQ b:bye.
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    Sin's not OP unless you are alone /QQ b:bye.

which would infact mean there OP since your stating if you 1v1 a sin, you will lose.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *One week later*
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    which would infact mean there OP since your stating if you 1v1 a sin, you will lose.

What do you want Sins to be then, suck at group PvP AND 1v1?
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    What do you want Sins to be then, suck at group PvP AND 1v1?

i dont want them to be anything, i dont think there that OP my self, the only thing that would make anything seem OP is simply just stupidly refined gear which most the pvp cash shoper population has

only thing i think shud be re-worked, is the stealth, anybody should be able to see you if your within 5 meters of them...in the day light especialy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *One week later*
    edited December 2010
    bp in pve and stealth in pvp is broken

when LA class can solo 3-3 easier than tanks, then something is messed up

• Fata_Morgana - Lost City
    Fata_Morgana - Lost City Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Not another Sins are OP thread, please.

Yes, new classes will be OP.

No, nothing will be done about it. Oh, maybe I'm wrong, inn 2 years, there will be another expansion with even more OP classes.b:chuckle
    I'm just an illusion.
  • Kemmotare - Lost City
    edited December 2010
    only thing i think shud be re-worked, is the stealth, anybody should be able to see you if your within 5 meters of them...in the day light especialy.

+1, exactly