The new error/crash/or whatever is getting more popularity

Options
Zuryel - Harshlands
Zuryel - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
edited December 2010 in Support Desk
ok ive been a victim too of this error, in a moment i was playing and suddently my game crashed and got me off game ok this use to happen sometimes, but...
WHY my game outdated
i tried many times to log in and just one time i could but in load screen before appears the player selected, puff >_> surprise ^-^ the same annoying error again T_T with weird dangerous and unknown simbols for humans beings like these

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=11336762#post11336762

isnt exactly the same error like mine cause mine said error in window msg but those simbols are kinda appeared me
and well in element window i clicked on verify i thought just was going to verify and maybe fix JUST SOME corrupted files and no, at this time im still waiting for element finishes to update, i have been waiting like 4-5 hours for this thing finishes

maybe is an error from my pc, maybe not, is much coincidence ive heard this problem more than 2 times in this week and i never had heard it before >_>
Post edited by Zuryel - Harshlands on

Comments

• ozimov
    ozimov Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    The errors may seem the same, because they all appear to be gibberish, however we have a whole lexicon of errors it could be. Please post a screen shot of the error you receive so we may assist you further.

Thanks.