Trading coins between servers?

Options
Kotecek - Lost City
Kotecek - Lost City Posts: 193 Arc User
edited December 2010 in General Discussion
I'm wonder is it allowed. And NO by GMs help, just player deal. o.o

I mean when player from A server want his money on B server, so he found someone from B server to send him coins, which he will give back on server A on another charr of player from B server. .... Umm... xD

PS: I would to want trade almost 6 mil if someone interested b:chuckle
My chars: 97 barb, 87 cleric, 91 veno, 80 archer, 74 Blademaster, 34 Psychic, 30 Assasin, 20 Wizard, 44 Seeker, 20 Mistyc.

^ I have SO many personalities to play them all! b:cute

And YAY for my Phoenix!(on THIS veno ^^) b:victory
Post edited by Kotecek - Lost City on

Comments

• Darkjagans - Heavens Tear
    Darkjagans - Heavens Tear Posts: 478 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    It's probably allowed, even if it isn't, it's not monitored or anything, however you do it at your own risk.
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I would say not but you can always try it will probably came back to you.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    ColdSnow - Dreamweaver Posts: 983 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I'm wonder is it allowed. And NO by GMs help, just player deal. o.o

I mean when player from A server want his money on B server, so he found someone from B server to send him coins, which he will give back on server A on another charr of player from B server. .... Umm... xD

PS: I would to want trade almost 6 mil if someone interested b:chuckle

Edit:
    Why not? Sounds to me like normal trading between players.
    If i m trolling and spamming on forum...then i cant sleep and need a good laugh
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Very risky. If someone scams you there's absolutely nothing you can do, and since most people follow the "scam victims are scum so it's ok" way of thinking, it's a fair bet you'll get scammed.

Pretty sure there's no rules against it though.
  • hawk
    hawk Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    There's nothing intrinsically stopping you from doing a cross server trade, just understand that there's no officially sanctioned method of doing this. If you get scammed there won't be much recourse for you to follow.
  • Maciaveli - Lost City
    Maciaveli - Lost City Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Oh ye, I read this post and thought, "Hmmm, that's impossible. People do not think very well about things, do they." BUT BUT... I get the OP now! If someone has an account on a PvP server AND also on a PvE server, and you trust them, I can't see how you couldn't do a trade of coins, but that's the only way. It's also obviously not going to be against the ToS, is it...?

b:bye <-- trade mark, 'end of post sig, that isn't a sig' lol...
    Main Character: Nicolanis; 8x Venomancer - The Best No-Nix Robe User On Lost City(Not Much Competition There Though) b:victory

Faction: Harvester b:shocked

Current Reputation:- 50xx/200,000 Wearing Rank 4 Chest Armorb:dirty
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Give me your lost city gold, I will move it.......
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • Fallen_Grace - Dreamweaver
    Fallen_Grace - Dreamweaver Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    To the best of my knowledge it isn't forbidden but like previously stated if you get scammed nothing will be done. I have done this however with success. My suggestion is meet the person you wish to trade to on the server you have the money on. Initiate a trade to show them you have the coin. Exchange names on other server and then switch to them. Again initiate a trade for them to show they have the same amount. After that it is a matter of how much you wish to gamble. I would suggest several transactions back and forth so that neither party is scammed, but if they are its not for the full amount. I believe you said 6 mill, so start with say 100k. If that goes fine then maybe up the amount a little or just keep doing small amount till done. Can be time consuming switching back and forth but will prevent the loss of large amounts of coin. Hope this helps.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I would highly recommend that you do not try to make such a trade as, someone already mentioned, there is a high possibility that you can be scammed.
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Give me your lost city gold, I will move it.......

I am sure he was meaning to your swiss bank account.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I recommend you make this trade in small increments so as to minimize the risk.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Kotecek - Lost City
    Kotecek - Lost City Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    You are all thinking that I will scammed, but I was thinking rather that this "person" will give me first money" not me. No, I don't want to scamm anyone, my main is on Lost and I just don't want to play longer on Harshlands(yes, pvp server too), cuz there I haven't any friends from Lost. b:sad There is hard for party, ppls are noobs pking after 30', there is too many kids.. b:surrender I spend there some time and earning some money, I just don't want it go to waste.
    If someone will not want to give me money first, then.. srry.. no deal.

PS:
    If I wont trade this money, it's fine too. I will do there this TideBorn in future with some money then. b:chuckle

Thanks to all for their responses! :3
    My chars: 97 barb, 87 cleric, 91 veno, 80 archer, 74 Blademaster, 34 Psychic, 30 Assasin, 20 Wizard, 44 Seeker, 20 Mistyc.

^ I have SO many personalities to play them all! b:cute

And YAY for my Phoenix!(on THIS veno ^^) b:victory
  • Winddagger - Harshlands
    Winddagger - Harshlands Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I would highly recommend that you do not try to make such a trade as, someone already mentioned, there is a high possibility that you can be scammed.

Just Quoting Spoons...What Happens If its a Sibling and or your Cousin who also plays the game but on a different Server.....Is it Possible then, cause then i can find a way to help then trade stuff etc from my server...and vice versa
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Roar of the dragon, burning with my soul
    Shall hear the tremor and fear in the shadows
    Let my darkness of my heart consume you all
    Your insanity is my sanity, let it eat away at your soul
    The blitz of the firery night ...
  • Jer - Dreamweaver
    Jer - Dreamweaver Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Make a Video about the deal, that includes all the Chats about the Deal and if u get scammed submit the video on youtube as Evidence
  • RxForPain - Heavens Tear
    RxForPain - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Im looking to trade gold on HT to LC if anyone is interested... items too
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=940422&highlight=cross+server+trade
    b:cool Heavens Tear's Sexiest Panda b:cool
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    If can get good vouches, trade small pieces at a time, take screenshots of agreement...

There is not too much danger.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]