GoodBye Hasrhland

Liberty_ - Harshlands
Liberty_ - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
edited December 2010 in Dawnglory (EU)
Guys have fun, I am out of this game its getting too much b:shutup.

Thanks for all fun in Pve , pvp and QQing

b:thanks

b:bye

Ops made a spelling mistake ^ Harshland*
Post edited by Liberty_ - Harshlands on

Comments

• MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Cya b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Liberty_ - Harshlands
    Liberty_ - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Ops made a spelling mistake ^ Harshland*
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    Pot_Head - Harshlands Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    bye lib b:cry
  • Born_Free - Harshlands
    Born_Free - Harshlands Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    ......Does this mean Cash$hop is dead? b:sad

[/celebrates]
  • XShadowx - Harshlands
    XShadowx - Harshlands Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    who will craft my gear now b:cry

don't blame u for quitting tbh latest "lulz R8 for 72 gold" sale makes me want to quit aswell b:shutup

Bye b:cryb:cry
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    nuuuuuuu lib b:surrender later..now which r8 mag am i gonna pick on now..o wait..half the server -.-
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    Lutirica - Harshlands Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    ahhh about time b:chuckle
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Curse_ - Heavens Tear
    Curse_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    funny u quit now everyone got R8 for 72 gold, remember u got your R8 from zulu funds so most likely all other R8 even payed more then u for it.

guess now u cant kill anyone anymore i would leave to :P bybye liberty
  • Biatch_ - Harshlands
    Biatch_ - Harshlands Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    funny u quit now everyone got R8 for 72 gold, remember u got your R8 from zulu funds so most likely all other R8 even payed more then u for it.

guess now u cant kill anyone anymore i would leave to :P bybye liberty

Amen my brother...well saidb:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanx Jean for the siggib:kiss
  • PinkaIicious - Harshlands
    PinkaIicious - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Bye

So this means no more world chat drama?
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    one of the zulu i hate gone b:pleased
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Loltank - Harshlands
    Loltank - Harshlands Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    one of the zulu i hate gone b:pleased

Liberty isn't in Zulu lol

At least be consistent in your trolling.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    Liberty isn't in Zulu lol

At least be consistent in your trolling.

well lib was <.<
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Born_Free - Harshlands
    Born_Free - Harshlands Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    well lib was <.<

Was /=/ Is

Kind of like how Jlung "was" but no longer "is"?

Sheesh Yulk, at least troll correctly.
    ....whoops, I mean Lutirica.
    (O,CwutIdidthar?)
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    (O,CwutIdidthar?)

No, O.o wut?
  • Miinako - Harshlands
    Miinako - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Cya sis b:sad
    enjoy rl~
  • Aijou - Harshlands
    Aijou - Harshlands Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    (O,CwutIdidthar?)

o i c wut u did thar.
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    Was /=/ Is

Kind of like how Jlung "was" but no longer "is"?

Sheesh Yulk, at least troll correctly.
    ....whoops, I mean Lutirica.
    (O,CwutIdidthar?)

how the hell would i know about what and where lib is
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Foxcreature - Harshlands
    Foxcreature - Harshlands Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    :o lut when are you getting back on the game, it will be good to have you back, also your trolling will have correct information thenb:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]/Fox\-8x-cleric-main
    foxcreature-3x-veno-forum char
    StealthDemon-3x-sin-alt
    NoctusPsy-2x-psy-alt
  • Scarlet - Harshlands
    Scarlet - Harshlands Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    how the hell would i know about what and where lib is
    What's comical is that you prove two things:

One, you made it obvious that your hate towards Zulu is unjustifiable and misguided, sussed by your admittance to your oblivious knowledge as to who and what Zulu is, which leads us to

Two, your incessant yet incongruous malediction of Zulu has been proven to have no substance at all, making you more worthy of every disregard from this moment forth. :)

In my case, that starts and ends...right...now.
  • Loltank - Harshlands
    Loltank - Harshlands Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited December 2010

One, you made it obvious that your hate towards Zulu is unjustifiable and misguided, sussed by your admittance to your oblivious knowledge as to who and what Zulu is, which leads us to

Two, your incessant yet incongruous malediction of Zulu has been proven to have no substance at all, making you more worthy of every disregard from this moment forth. :)

Will you marry me?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited December 2010

Again in English plox?
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited December 2010

One I can justify my hate toward zulu.

Two, yet you have to use bigger words to prove a point only says that you think everyone's opinion is inferior to yours and also that everyone's view is also inferior. Because you think in your mind that "your faction" (if zulu is your faction) that anyone who decides that Zulu is weak and pathedic so you attack their credibility because that is the only thing you can attack. So when you look at it your opinion matters less than mine because i think one faction is weak and pathedic and not everyone like you do.

Three even off of what you said i dont care in the least. Lutirica is hated i know this alot of harshlands and other servers know it so it doesnt matter what you think of this character or my views. I am a lone agent fighting against people who call themselves strong but really they are weaker than I am and thats saying alot.

So in my case that ends your opinion even being a factor.
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • IceT - Harshlands
    IceT - Harshlands Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited December 2010

Two, yet you have to use bigger words to prove a point only says that you think everyone's opinion is inferior to yours and also that everyone's view is also inferior. Because you think in your mind that "your faction" (if zulu is your faction) that anyone who decides that Zulu is weak and pathedic so you attack their credibility because that is the only thing you can attack. So when you look at it your opinion matters less than mine because i think one faction is weak and pathedic and not everyone like you do.

Three even off of what you said i dont care in the least. Lutirica is hated i know this alot of harshlands and other servers know it so it doesnt matter what you think of this character or my views. I am a lone agent fighting against people who call themselves strong but really they are weaker than I am and thats saying alot.

And in my case a factor opinion that ends your being even.
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    And in my case a factor opinion that ends your being even.

lol well people should never start fights with me i always win unless i want to lose.
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • IceT - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    lol well people should never start fights with me i always win unless i want to lose.

And u never lose unless u want to win?
  • Erzenzia - Harshlands
    Erzenzia - Harshlands Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited December 2010

This is by and far the worst rebuttal i have ever read, It makes no sense what are you trying to convey here?

The part in red i am actually curious about. I have read your hate and QQ for the better part of 5 months now. Not once have i ever seen you give an example as to why and how you have gotten to a place where you have such deep seeded hatred towards a group of people you know little if anything at all about.

Would you like to explain, or am i to continue thinking you hate simply to hate.
    Originally Posted by Tryagain - Harshlands
    I always was a strong believer that this game took no skill. Then came Valhalla, and proved me wrong.
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    And u never lose unless u want to win?
    This is by and far the worst rebuttal i have ever read, It makes no sense what are you trying to convey here?

The part in red i am actually curious about. I have read your hate and QQ for the better part of 5 months now. Not once have i ever seen you give an example as to why and how you have gotten to a place where you have such deep seeded hatred towards a group of people you know little if anything at all about.

Would you like to explain, or am i to continue thinking you hate simply to hate.

Ice i said i only lose when i want to.

So Erzenzia you want to know what made me so mad about this group? Ok i will humor you with the story that started it all.

I was outside west arch with one of my tactics faction members. Then Rome and EmoWTF of zulu came killed him and then killed me but didnt attack the people who could kill them no they were to weak to attack them and by far way to scared. So me being a caring leader went back out and "tried" to kill them well we all know the out come. This only started it but cowerdly attacks on newb players by zulu finished it off. So since almost no one stands for lower lvls except for non rpk factions i started attacking zulu the only way i could. I started attacking their pride and even started gank pking them when i could. Sometimes i helped kill Rome and even emo by distracting them. But then other zulu started killing me to so i attack them back. You see my rule on attacking people is i only attack them if they attack me. I liked alot of people in zulu dont get me wrong. I liked Jlung and others and i never attacked then unless i had to.

So that is the story of my war with zulu and i can say i will never give up until zulu dies. After they die i will have nothing against the people that were in it except for a few people.
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • IceT - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    Lutrica make me baby!** war with zulu
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    Lutrica make me baby!** war with zulu

in your dreams ice now gtfo
    Fail troll of harshlands