Fix your game. Now.

Options
Legases - Lost City
Legases - Lost City Posts: 56 Arc User
edited December 2010 in Suggestion Box
This game had so much potential when it first kicked off. Now its just an empty cash shop fest. I quit months ago but i logg in from time to time to check in with friends and what not and each time i logg in, the game gets worse and worse. So this is how you fix it. PvP is a joke, take out Charms or at least make them available outside cash shop (for like 100k) , take that stupid genie chi **** out, players shouldn't have to pay money to use spells. give players 100 free mp/hp pots a day like you do in BOI, install some sort of battleground or arena (PLZ dont model it after BOI's). Put more time into armor, its rare to see someone of your same class and level with different looking armor than you. i think if you put half as much time into creating gear as you do into creating those dumb fashion items, you would actually have more than 16 sets of gear for each class. Make more instances that let actual gear drop from bosses (like in BOI with soul gear) instead of having to craft EVERYTHING. Expand the map more, once u hit around level 70 or so the map seems more like a zone map instead of a world map. Make all-class flying mounts as well as race orientated ground mounts. give some free hyper xp each week like you do in BOI, add in more daily and weekly events (i think theres like one weekly event right now, BOI has aboute 7 daily, 17 weekly events). Restore your old TW system, the whole mirage stone reward bs is and was a bad idea and was the result in massive loss in player population. Fix movement bugs i.e- try clicking to a destination then dismounting off of your flying mount (you will be teleported back up into the air and forced to re-mount, on other players screens you just look like your standing there). Make dismount from ground mount instant cast, add in a teamspeak system so guilds dont have to pay and go threw the trouble of making a vent server or skype call. increace the number of characters you can use in guild announcement. And theres so very much more, but mainly the above things. Honestly i'm just going to play forsaken world anyways, but it pains me to see the game i spent 4+ years playing become so outdated. PWE should take pride in all their games, not just use one to farm the wallets of a few players then create better games with that money.
EDIT
-i think you should be able to equip and take off charms whenever your want.
-fix the bug where if you link an item in chat then bank the item, you can't scroll up (enter then up arrow key) and have the link in your message.

,legases b:bye
Post edited by Legases - Lost City on

Comments

• REGLAN - Lost City
    REGLAN - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    thank you thank you thank you so wonderfully put b:victoryb:kiss

over all PWI,

FIX ~edited~ OR STOP ****** IT UP EVEN MORE
  • Wave/Tide - Raging Tide
    Wave/Tide - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    thank you thank you thank you so wonderfully put b:victoryb:kiss

over all PWI,

FIX ~edited~ OR STOP ****** IT UP EVEN MORE

definatly correct.... b:victory
  • Legases - Lost City
    edited December 2010
    Options
    dasijsadf
  • Love_Arrows - Harshlands
    Love_Arrows - Harshlands Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    those changes sound boring
  • /Fox - Harshlands155
    /Fox - Harshlands155 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    i agree with most if not all of the ideas you suggested..well..except the part about a zone map.
    they have had the arena in the game since i started playing about a 1 1/2 ago and it still doesnt work. also i dont like the idea of all class flying mounts, but i think that multiple armour choices would be awsome because everyone runs around in preety much identical gear-like multiple arcane,multiple la and multiple ha availibel in both TT,molds,and vendor, so like 3 diff molds containing one type of armour (AA for example) but there are 3 versions of the mold can drop on random-.
  • BoozeLover - Dreamweaver
    BoozeLover - Dreamweaver Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    think they try to "kill" this game and get players play FW when it goes OB
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Legases - Lost City
    edited December 2010
    Options
    think they try to "kill" this game and get players play FW when it goes OB

nah they wouldn't do that. They probly get the budget to create FW from the pockets of PWI players.
  • PearlBreeze - Raging Tide
    PearlBreeze - Raging Tide Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    i really agree with most of it and i really thank you ,cuz even though u not play anymore on pw ,still can see you care.

So thank you it would be nice since a lot of people do pay for this game they should update it more,

Also i am a psy and i do burn mp very fast .It just takes a couple of hits before my mp bar al 7,5 k is empty.

This is not right, cuz i can do just 1 mag res monster with it and 2 normals and if im lucky i have some mp left for a weak one .

If you dont have a charm then a multiple hit wil get u killed cuz of the lack of MP. Please fix this too .

Or make mp cheaper so we can stack lots of it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fata_Morgana - Lost City
    Fata_Morgana - Lost City Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I agree with the OP fully.
    PWI won't change.
    Bye.
    b:sadb:surrenderb:bye
    I'm just an illusion.
  • Tygurr - Sanctuary
    Tygurr - Sanctuary Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    We have been telling them to fix the game for over 2 years. They refuse to listen or care.
    Somewhat retired from PWI, now playing Hellgate Global full time
  • Zemenar - Lost City
    Zemenar - Lost City Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    yeah leg bro u know i've been with you for so long and agree with everything you said but lets be honest

the GM's do not care about weather we are having a good time or not as long as they're making money out of it. They keep making stuff better that doesnt rly matter (such as more fashion) instead of fixing the glitches for example. ridiculous.

they're killing the game and they dont give a **** about it. Many of us have whinned about it on the forums and all the gms do is delete the thread or send it to the lower depths before closing it. they dont even take the time to read it lol.

but yeah, very well put, and lets see if this time they take into account something of what u said.
  • funkat
    funkat Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I agree but it probily wont change. b:bye