I am quitting PWI for FW

XxZavxX - Raging Tide
XxZavxX - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
edited December 2010 in Tideswell (East)
People who CS r8/r9 butthurt my feelings too much. Now I will try FW, and be the superproguy from the start, because there will not be so much cashshopping in the first year...
Post edited by XxZavxX - Raging Tide on

Comments

• SilverCleric - Lost City
    SilverCleric - Lost City Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    People who CS r8/r9 butthurt my feelings too much. Now I will try FW, and be the superproguy from the start, because there will not be so much cashshopping in the first year...

Well cya, and have fun playing FW while it lasts until the same thing happens again just like this... b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰The Nostradamus of PWI ✰

★ A not so Retired Veteran of PWI ★

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
  • cheapazz
    cheapazz Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    welcome to the club XD
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Well cya, and have fun playing FW while it lasts until the same thing happens again just like this... b:surrender

wow you totally missed the point of this thread
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    ^facepalm . . . b:spit seem you enjoyed it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Belgarath - Heavens Tear
    Belgarath - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Good one, OP!

Sadly, sarcasm and irony are wasted on some dimwit nerd-raging crybabies.
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I would pretend I thought zavv was quitting, but it would be too hard to pretend to take this seriously.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Borsuc - Raging Tide
    Borsuc - Raging Tide Posts: 1,526 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Now I will try FW, and be the superproguy from the start, because there will not be so much cashshopping in the first year...
    No cashshopping yet at all.

A day in FW > a day in PW. When I can actually use my skills to beat opponents.

Why do you play games or PW, Zav? You treat it as a business where you get virtual achievements? Or to have fun? What exactly is your problem with having fun in FW until it gets screwed up? Isn't the whole point of a game to have fun?

Maybe by the time it gets screwed *** will be released.

I think you're a bit jealous on ppl having fun when you force yourself to play PW for I-dunno-what-end but it's definitely not for fun... seems to me like you treat it as a long time investment. Too bad everything you do is virtual and owned by PWE. Must feel great to be the underdog all the time, but not to me.

b:bye

EDIT: Sad, they censor the guild war sequel game.
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    What half the people don't seem to get is that not only PWI has evolved but the company that manages it has as well. Just because there's a new game does NOT mean that it will be cash-shopping free. There may be just as much CS on the new game as on PW, perhaps even more with the large influx of players.

The reason that PWI lasted for the first year was because:
    A) The servers were still somewhat new and the game was less known back then, This results in fewer CSers and less OP geared people.
    B) The company was stupid and didn't know how much people would spend for r8/lvls. There was nothing stopping them from releasing the packs 2 years ago, they just hadn't thought about them yet.

Just because people go to a new game managed by the SAME company they expect to have a better experience? Bull**** lol. If CSers/imbalance really pisses these people off this much then it's time to find a P2P...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cheapazz
    edited December 2010

Just because people go to a new game managed by the SAME company they expect to have a better experience? Bull**** lol. If CSers/imbalance really pisses these people off this much then it's time to find a P2P...

they got dis yo!
  • Borsuc - Raging Tide
    Borsuc - Raging Tide Posts: 1,526 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Like I said before, the fun is in present time, not future. It might get screwed up, so what, at least it was fun while it lasted without an OP CS.

But seriously... it's not even the CS that is so game breaking, it's the trading of it. They should make it a NPC thing instead but oh well it just masks it for the noobs who don't understand economy and think it's the same thing.

Money = power.
    In-game coin = money.
    Sell zen->get in-game coin->get power.

You don't even need a cash shop selling power items to buy power except for items that people want (to buy zen) but that can even be fashion. Even if CS had only fashion you could still buy power this way.
  • Eriion - Raging Tide
    Eriion - Raging Tide Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Like I said before, the fun is in present time, not future. It might get screwed up, so what, at least it was fun while it lasted without an OP CS.

But seriously... it's not even the CS that is so game breaking, it's the trading of it. They should make it a NPC thing instead but oh well it just masks it for the noobs who don't understand economy and think it's the same thing.

Money = power.
    In-game coin = money.

You don't even need a cash shop selling power items to buy power except for items that people want (to buy zen) but that can even be fashion. Even if CS had only fashion you could still buy power this way.

What u expect then I wonder... a game with no CS? lol Yeah right show me one. Even free to play games need CS, or u want the developers to work for free, just cause they are so nice that want to entertain people and not get anything in return? Yeah that's so going to happen b:chuckle
  • XxZavxX - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010

Money = power.
    In-game coin = money.

Sorry, but investing my time in a game like FW that I know will turn out the same as PWI does not seem like my idea of fun. Can you honestly say that you don't think about some guy showing up with $2000000 worth of gear and pew pewing everyone to death in the future? Not to mention that there's nothing entirely new or innovative in FW. That's what I am looking for after PWI, something I haven't experienced.. doing the same stuff as I have done in 20+ mmos in 10 yrs, eh, no way I can call that fun.

I enjoy PWI still. Perhaps I would enjoy FW.

But the next all new game I will invest time in has to be something that isn't using the same status quo game mechanics as PWI/FW (other games I can't name). Unless of course it involves trading ingame items for r/l cash, because a company is genius to allow it.
  • cheapazz
    edited December 2010
    doing the same stuff as I have done in 20+ mmos in 10 yrs, eh, no way I can call that fun.

LOL this is so sad b:chuckle thnx god i have a social life.

• XxZavxX - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    cheapazz wrote: »

Some of those I played with real friends. Friends I would go to bars with.

The whole "no life" troll = dead, just like your brain.
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    cheapazz wrote: »

And even with that he was still a non-factor in TW b:laugh , no wonder he's trying to look cool by provoking ppl now :)
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • XxZavxX - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    And even with that he was still a non-factor in TW b:laugh , no wonder he's trying to look cool by provoking ppl now :)

Haha. That's funny. Who was the little beeyatch whining about being focused on and not be able to kill anyone? Seriously, 95% of the time I saw you you were dropped in a matter of seconds.

I would actually guess I got more kills in QQme vs Leviathan TWs than you did, Mr Factor.
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    Russiee - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Haha. That's funny. Who was the little beeyatch whining about being focused on and not be able to kill anyone? Seriously, 95% of the time I saw you you were dropped in a matter of seconds.

I would actually guess I got more kills in QQme vs Leviathan TWs than you did, Mr Factor.

BM's job is to support. Not DD. They Aoe Stun, HF, and "support" other classes, by making them do more damage on clusters. They aren't supposed to equip Fists/Claws and start chasing a Wizard at the back of the cluster without using any stuns or aoe skills. 85% of the Server has +6 (or higher) claws, and +0 Cala Axes, because Fists > Axes when it comes to killing large clusters of enemies in TW. So honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if you had more kills than he did.

And yes, Pimpy was a factor, when I was in QQme I remember everyone screaming in vent/ faction chat to kill Pimp.
  • Nadis - Sanctuary
    Nadis - Sanctuary Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited December 2010

err...you do understand that when a person gets dropped in secs it means hes insanly focus fired as in a very important person that needs to be killed. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Yo I'm not gonna play any MMOs anymore since they will eventually die out.

lol

Oh and also love the irony:
    I have done in 20+ mmos in 10 yrs
    20 MMOs in 10 years? Are you sure you actually play a MMO to last long in it? lmao
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    Yo I'm not gonna play any MMOs anymore since they will eventually die out.

lol

Oh and also love the irony:20 MMOs in 10 years? Are you sure you actually play a MMO to last long in it? lmao

Yep. 20 MMOs in 10 years. Plays an MMO, as soon as he realises he will amount to nothing, he quits.

-looks at Watch- Think you've been playing around 6 months already, time to move on dear pal.
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited December 2010

No way... an archer got more kills than a focus-fired BM in a TW? God damn that archer must be pro.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    You guys should check his kills on core connect b:cute
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    Guys. Dont worry. I have 105 kills over a year. I know how to TW alright. Archers are meant to pull catapults and get focus fired. Not stay at the back DDing targets. What am I? An Archer? Pfft.

MY LOGIC IS LEGIT. 105 KILLS IS PRO, AND THIS ALLOWS ME TO TALK OUT OF MY DERRIER AND PRETEND THAT I KNOW HOW TW WORKS.
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited December 2010

Money = power.
    In-game coin = money.

G W 2

Good Work two b:victory

Anyways before this game i played diablo 2 hardcore mode. Once chars died, they were gone forever. So in this mode cash shoppers reigned supreme, they could reroll their duelers faster, and didn't' have to mf for resources to trade(which was a fun awesome part of the game). Maybe this is why seeing people who spend more money have more power isn't' really a surprise to me. In almost any game besides fps + rts you can use irl money for power. Definitely including the big MMORPGs.

Good Work Too! if you want to play another mmorpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cheapazz
    edited December 2010
    Guys. Dont worry. I have 105 kills over a year. I know how to TW alright.

lawl so funny hahahahahahahahahaha

105 kills?

105 KILL THAT IS PRO YO!

kekkekekekekekekekeke dw now i know why u talk so much bs lawl ^^
  • TruthWarren - Raging Tide
    TruthWarren - Raging Tide Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    TO TALK OUT OF MY DERRIER

Nothing new here.
    G W 2

Good Work two b:victory

Anyways before this game i played diablo 2 hardcore mode. Once chars died, they were gone forever. So in this mode cash shoppers reigned supreme, they could reroll their duelers faster, and didn't' have to mf for resources to trade(which was a fun awesome part of the game). Maybe this is why seeing people who spend more money have more power isn't' really a surprise to me. In almost any game besides fps + rts you can use irl money for power. Definitely including the big MMORPGs.

Good Work Too! if you want to play another mmorpg

Watch out mentioning other games on the forum b:shutup lol
    Yeah I remember the D2 days. I still enjoy that game, but it seems to be plagued with modders. And about the more money = more power is definitely true. It is true in the real world so why not the virtual one?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Update : Zav CS'd r8.