edited December 2010
    Options
    u need to be bald to win TWs b:angry
  • Trelmanor - Lost City
    Trelmanor - Lost City Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    @Elayne

Essence waited for us ONCE. Spectral waited for Essence also ONCE. It was at very start when You wanted to practice TW and it was agreed between me and Maveena. Essence NEVER EVER waited for us in TW later (if You waited plz tell me when since You have all histories from ur TWs), we also never had to wait for You as You never had double attack from Spectral + other guild.

As for tactics I totally understand it and I already mentioned this, but I would like to recall Your own words that You dont care abt lands and You want challenge and fun TWs. I understand Your way of leading and I agree with that, just please dont try to false the reality to look good.

@Susa

First double attack was on Spectral - Essence attacking on Archosaur, Kamisama on SIlk RIdge. I believe You should call urself dlcks as after 2 weeks we started to team up vs Kamisama with FinalOath (that b4 used to be Spectral KOS) - we also had to activate our allies. Fail point is fail point. Check map topic.

I cant understand those ex-Spectral joining Rogayne and then Kamisama, but well its their choice. At the end I thought You were happy, because of fun TWs. Tuff TWs and losing 2 lands is changing ur mind already? Sad to see.

Spectral, attacked 1k only once after You took it over. You got 1k on crystal walk. Spectral catapullers were always way better than Essence. We defended so many times City of Lost, Plume with less catas that You shouldnt ever brag abt the superiority of Essence pullers. Go pull cata in human form more and perdition for fast charm tick LOL.

Wadzio....
    with all due respect... people left Spectral for many different reasons but one of the most apparent reasons was due to a lack of "serious" leadership..

I understand that we all go through things in real life but when a leader of a guild does not believe that it would be in the best interest of the guild and it's members to temporarily step aside and give leadership to someone who will be active and work towards guild improvement then it shouldn't come as a surprise that people want to leave and go elsewhere

As far as them deciding to go to Rogaine or Kamisama or any other guild for that matter it really should not upset anyone when it happens after all this is just a game.

I stayed guildless for a long time after I left Spectral because to be honest , with the exception of wanting to do some TW I actually prefer to be guildless as I have never really liked all the politics associated with being in a guild.

But for those that joined Rogaine or Kami.. maybe it is because there are very few options for 10x players that want to TW and therefore they go to guilds that can or will participate.

For the record I don't understand why people feel the need to hold a grudge or 'hate' others and thier guild because as I said earlier this is nothing more than a game.

Play and enjoy... do not hate.....
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    Lingzi - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    b:chuckle y do u like TWs? RPK is more fun
  • Wadzio - Lost City
    Wadzio - Lost City Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Wadzio....
    with all due respect... people left Spectral for many different reasons but one of the most apparent reasons was due to a lack of "serious" leadership..

I understand that we all go through things in real life but when a leader of a guild does not believe that it would be in the best interest of the guild and it's members to temporarily step aside and give leadership to someone who will be active and work towards guild improvement then it shouldn't come as a surprise that people want to leave and go elsewhere

As far as them deciding to go to Rogaine or Kamisama or any other guild for that matter it really should not upset anyone when it happens after all this is just a game.

I stayed guildless for a long time after I left Spectral because to be honest , with the exception of wanting to do some TW I actually prefer to be guildless as I have never really liked all the politics associated with being in a guild.

But for those that joined Rogaine or Kami.. maybe it is because there are very few options for 10x players that want to TW and therefore they go to guilds that can or will participate.

For the record I don't understand why people feel the need to hold a grudge or 'hate' others and thier guild because as I said earlier this is nothing more than a game.

Play and enjoy... do not hate.....

I was commenting Susa's post. It was only sentence - plus I wrote that its their choice and thats it. I agree that Spectral lost its leadership long time ago and I can understand ppl want to have TW, tho I still can have my personal feelings. I wouldnt join to an enemy guild to fight another enemy guild. Its not abt holding grudges, actually without kos, enemies, etc the game wouldnt be that fun, You must have some grudges to have who to fight against otherwise You have to play monopoly like Daikoku.

There is always the option to go to ThaClick and help the natural Spectral long time ally.
    Because size really MATTERS!!!
  • paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Could you imagine Athran/Devlinne/Yoshiki (or some other core member of Spec) in Kami or Essence?

Or How about Susa/Elayne etc in Kami or Spectral (if it was in a better condition)?

I'd like to see this. Would be some good fun.

People make it happen. b:thanks
    Here we go again....
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Could you imagine Athran/Devlinne/Yoshiki (or some other core member of Spec) in Kami or Essence?

Or How about Susa/Elayne etc in Kami or Spectral (if it was in a better condition)?

I'd like to see this. Would be some good fun.

People make it happen. b:thanks

I think yoshiki will be in kami. He's never hated us and a ton of us like him a lot.

I think we have quite a few "core" spec already in guild and the people who I'd assume would not like me that much are actually nice people :)
  • Calvin - Lost City
    Calvin - Lost City Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I think yoshiki will be in kami. He's never hated us and a ton of us like him a lot.

I think we have quite a few "core" spec already in guild and the people who I'd assume would not like me that much are actually nice people :)

b:cuteb:cuteb:cute
  • Trelmanor - Lost City
    Trelmanor - Lost City Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    LoL TahClick is not really an ally to anyone... they are RPK and owuld just as soon pk any ex member of spec as guild them. I had my fair share of battles with click members while I was guildless after Spec.

besides.. while I will acknowledge that ThaClick is not a weak guild they really are not in a position to provide a long or entertaining battle with Essence in TW...

So that brings me back to my point... the people that left Spec and went to Kami, probably did so knowing that they are the only guild at the moment that can provide some TW competeition. It is more about trying to show those in Essence and perhaps the rest of the server that there is still some fight left and one guild does not rule all.

Not really about joining a rival guild... it is more about joining a guild where you can still enjoy the opportunity to fight a good fight then to go somewhere just because they used to be a friendly guild only to find that they either won't or can't fight.
  • Moerten - Lost City
    Moerten - Lost City Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    LoL TahClick is not really an ally to anyone... they are RPK and owuld just as soon pk any ex member of spec as guild them. I had my fair share of battles with click members while I was guildless after Spec.

besides.. while I will acknowledge that ThaClick is not a weak guild they really are not in a position to provide a long or entertaining battle with Essence in TW...

So that brings me back to my point... the people that left Spec and went to Kami, probably did so knowing that they are the only guild at the moment that can provide some TW competeition. It is more about trying to show those in Essence and perhaps the rest of the server that there is still some fight left and one guild does not rule all.

Not really about joining a rival guild... it is more about joining a guild where you can still enjoy the opportunity to fight a good fight then to go somewhere just because they used to be a friendly guild only to find that they either won't or can't fight.

Just dont forget MOST OF EX-SPEC members that are now in Kamisama joined first to Rogayne for RPK doing exactly the same as what You are saying abt ThaClick.

For sure Kamisama can bring more competitive TWs than ThaClick and with the rest I can agree.
  • Calvin - Lost City
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Just dont forget MOST OF EX-SPEC members that are now in Kamisama joined first to Rogayne for RPK doing exactly the same as what You are saying abt ThaClick.

For sure Kamisama can bring more competitive TWs than ThaClick and with the rest I can agree.

I believe Rogaine only pk people at the pk area, also those people wanted to pk. If you define RPK as a bad thing, I guess there is 2kinds of RPK. RPK to me is to kill whoever you want like a domination open pk match. Your RPK is kind of like grieving lv30 at secret passage and not allow them to do quest etc.

With what I know, Athran wanted to rebuild Spectral, but he expected everyone to join back first. In that process, he used like 2weeks, still can't pull all the ex-spec members back into guild. That was one of the reason why the Rogaine core group went to Kamisama for decent TWs against Essence and fight the TW map without Essence dominating.

ThaClick is just a guild who wants to leech free land off with Kamisama's attacking. Some of their members think they are helping us to hold back Essence or what not, I highly doubt it. ThaClick has their pk freedom, and I won't call that RPK(Random Player Killing). ThaClick has safelist I believe, which is totally different than what Rogaine does. Rogaine's PK status is kill everyone except guildies.
  • Kelbin - Lost City
    Kelbin - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I understand that you are BR wadzio but its actually ROGAINE

.. and dont compare Rogaine to thaclick because there is a big difference
  • Skinnard - Lost City
    Skinnard - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I believe Rogaine only pk people at the pk area, also those people wanted to pk. If you define RPK as a bad thing, I guess there is 2kinds of RPK. RPK to me is to kill whoever you want like a domination open pk match. Your RPK is kind of like grieving lv30 at secret passage and not allow them to do quest etc.

With what I know, Athran wanted to rebuild Spectral, but he expected everyone to join back first. In that process, he used like 2weeks, still can't pull all the ex-spec members back into guild. That was one of the reason why the Rogaine core group went to Kamisama for decent TWs against Essence and fight the TW map without Essence dominating.

ThaClick is just a guild who wants to leech free land off with Kamisama's attacking. Some of their members think they are helping us to hold back Essence or what not, I highly doubt it. ThaClick has their pk freedom, and I won't call that RPK(Random Player Killing). ThaClick has safelist I believe, which is totally different than what Rogaine does. Rogaine's PK status is kill everyone except guildies.

so Rogaine had a safelist with Rogaine on it
    I dodged 200 lightning bolts in a row.
  • Calvin - Lost City
    edited December 2010
    Options
    so Rogaine had a safelist with Rogaine on it

Do you pk your own guildie?
  • Kelbin - Lost City
    edited December 2010
    Options
    b:lipcurl
    Do you pk your own guildie?

he no dare pk his guildy, he cant afford the finezz thats imposedz b:lipcurl
  • Moerten - Lost City
    Moerten - Lost City Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options

Rogayne used to pk everyone and everywhere. Im not defining it as a bad thing. Tho killing ppl 20+ lvls under Your lvl its not any challenge and thats why I dont like most of rpk guilds.

I dont know what Athran wanted, but its 1st time I ever hear abt rebuilding Spectral and his will to get any1 back to the guild. At least he never spoke to any of
    those who left Spectral, specially none of 8 officers that dropped tag 4 months ago. I actually spoke twice with Athran since then, so well let it be the best comment of what Athran wants and how he wanted to rebuild Spectral.

I wouldnt disrespect TC like that. If Your goal is to stop Essence from dominating the map then TC is doing well..

@kelbin

I understand that You grow up with kangoos, but I never compared TC to Rogayne, I was referring to Trel's post, ie b4 most of those ex Spectral joined Kamisama they were in Rogayne for RPK. You had similiar status as RPK guild ignoring ppl tags, non tags, etc. Thats all I said. Learn to read. If I would try to compare You to any guild maybe I would call You the new RQ of the server, but RQ was way better, powerful, had lands and structrure unlike Rogayne. Same as before Kamisama will become the new GZ of the server and it seems I wasnt wrong. LOL
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    edited December 2010
    Options
    b:surrender rogaine is rpk n they kill everyone but the leader kelbin n korren safelisted spectral... tats not 100% rpk nao, its similar to TC, we rok n have SL, rogaine RPKs n have SL.
  • Calvin - Lost City
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I understand that You grow up with kangoos, but I never compared TC to Rogayne, I was referring to Trel's post, ie b4 most of those ex Spectral joined Kamisama they were in Rogayne for RPK. You had similiar status as RPK guild ignoring ppl tags, non tags, etc. Thats all I said. Learn to read. If I would try to compare You to any guild maybe I would call You the new RQ of the server, but RQ was way better, powerful, had lands and structrure unlike Rogayne. Same as before Kamisama will become the new GZ of the server and it seems I wasnt wrong. LOL
    Rogayne used to pk everyone and everywhere. Im not defining it as a bad thing. Tho killing ppl 20+ lvls under Your lvl its not any challenge and thats why I dont like most of rpk guilds.

Let's say we are all v100 and we pk at west gate. 20lvls below should be lv80s, and they are pking/chilling at west. Why? They die and cry about level or gear? Sounds like the lvl100 did something wrong, eh?
    I dont know what Athran wanted, but its 1st time I ever hear abt rebuilding Spectral and his will to get any1 back to the guild. At least he never spoke to any of
    those who left Spectral, specially none of 8 officers that dropped tag 4 months ago. I actually spoke twice with Athran since then, so well let it be the best comment of what Athran wants and how he wanted to rebuild Spectral.

I believe that Athran doesn't want someone to join back, that is the reason why he didn't PM you.

At the end, I just want to say Rogaine>UNITY in any way.
  • StarCraftEmo - Lost City
    StarCraftEmo - Lost City Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    edited December 2010
    Options
    hi calvin, will u marry me n CS for me? b:dirty
  • _Spot_ - Lost City
    _Spot_ - Lost City Posts: 318 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    hi calvin, will u marry me n CS for me? b:dirty

Lin dont you know that Calvin is not a cser, he farms hes money like many many others b:chuckle
  • Kelbin - Lost City
    edited December 2010
    Options

I wouldnt disrespect TC like that. If Your goal is to stop Essence from dominating the map then TC is doing well..

@kelbin

Well this is a pk server .. west archosaur / silver pool / hidden orchid are all pk zones so if you're there then you want to pk right? thus, does anyone's level matter ? should I check everyone's player information b4 pking them? Get ur head out of ur *** wadzio.
    And the point of rogaine was to have no structure, no rules. Who am i to limit someone else's kos list? b:lipcurl
  • paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Some of us go to W to watch the pvp fights ijs especially with the bigger guilds or more well known people. It's like having front row tickets to a ball game.
    Here we go again....
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    Lutirica - Harshlands Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    lol harshlands use to be that way b:laugh
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Malpractice - Harshlands
    Malpractice - Harshlands Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I have to agree with that dudes statement..
    If your in a PK zone, your a target.
    If you don't want to get killed, stay the hell out of the PK zone.
    Level isn't anything but a number.
    So what if someone kills a lowbie?
    It's not anyones fault but the lowbies for being in the combat zone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Want a rockin' sig?
    Pm me homie.
  • KedgeSniper - Lost City
    KedgeSniper - Lost City Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options

@kelbin

All the ex spec that joined kami left spectral for a reason.. (we all know what it is)

Whats the issue of going one side to the other, most of them joined cause they wanted competitive tw, dont see whats the big issue if spectral is far gone. What ya want them to do.. stay guildess for ages till athran decides to come back to free the server.

RPK has always consist in pking lower lv/geared. You rpk to **** people off, example.. crash a quest boss like the ones outside of fb 51 or 59.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Face the fear. Face a war. Face the world.
    Leeching CQ salary since 09'
    Many names, Common Faces.