People abuseing me for no reason

Jack_Shadow - Heavens Tear
Jack_Shadow - Heavens Tear Posts: 93 Arc User
edited December 2010 in Support Desk
i sware every intance i was in people have kicked me for no reason i summiting this cos idk what is there email i cant find it so i want to talk to a GM about this issue cos im getting sick of being kicked out of every squed im in. people say im a noob or very immature, you know what thats just BS right there complete BS. its getting old guys if you keep kicking me in the middle of a intance im reporting you to a GM, end of story. 4 times 4 damn times. stop kicking me out of the middle of am intance. and stop talking **** to me. cos the ones who are immature are you. grow the hell up. nothing but sick brats who want to get your way. please GM contact me in the game i need these people gone. im soo angery right now and i starting to have to find a new MMO to play cos at this point some of the people in this game are very abuseive.
what matters in ones life is the strength that's within your heart and mind. for it is these two things that makes one feel human.
Post edited by Jack_Shadow - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• ZeroDefects - Dreamweaver
    ZeroDefects - Dreamweaver Posts: 391 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Firstly GMs cannot and will not do anything about you being kicked from squads - they cannot force people to play with you.

Your best bet (as with most games) is to find a faction of likeminded people and squad with them - less chance of random bootings then.

It also might be worth examining your behaviour in squads - if 4 different squads have kicked you for the same or similar reasons - then there is likely a root cause you are not perhaps aware of. I am not having a go, but the common factor in the four squads was you - rather than blaming others are you sure you are not doing anything to give them reason to kick you?

take a deep breath, switch off the game for an evening and have a think about it. then next day log back in and CALMY ask someone who was in a squad with you what you were doing that got you kicked. do not rant or rave at them (as you are doing here). Just ask a question to get an answer - even if it is not an answer you want to hear. Otherwise you will probably find yourself continually kicked from squads no matter what game you play.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Ignore them. Find other players to hang out with. Try to find players that vibe better with you.

Thoroughly evaluate the indiscretions bemoaned regarding playing with them and contemplate the validity of such pronouncements.
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • Furries - Dreamweaver
    Furries - Dreamweaver Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited December 2010

Thoroughly evaluate the indiscretions bemoaned regarding playing with them and contemplate the validity of such pronouncements.
    Is that even grammatically correct?b:shocked
    Killing level 80's with a lvl 60 is a lot more fun than killing level 90's with a level 100.
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Yes, I believe so b:victory
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • vbloodfangv
    vbloodfangv Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Yes, I believe so b:victory

Made sense to me. *shrug*
  • RosewhipZero - Raging Tide
    RosewhipZero - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Ignore them. Find other players to hang out with. Try to find players that vibe better with you.

very eloquently put b:pleased
  • BattleScars - Harshlands
    BattleScars - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    lol is this a joke? seriously im like total @ss in this game and i never got kicked out of any squad. You either are horrible at this game or insult others in instances.
  • Kenichiiii - Sanctuary
    Kenichiiii - Sanctuary Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I never got kicked from squad either.

And I only had a squad get dismissed once, but that was because pandawoo was being an inconsiderate jerk.
  • rapidbunny
    rapidbunny Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I can understand why ppl kicks other out, done it myself at least once:O also to bm other server through. Not only the jerk was speeding us up while we still were looking for essential members, he doesn't said a word to us later, and when we asked him to do something which was essential to continue after somebody helping us left, he just walked around like a moron, surely not afk, just ignoring us. Only 3 of us along with him needed next boss, soo I sacrificed own bh to help other active person with higher lvl alt, kicking idiot bm out before:3. Also never meet such jerks, but if a white geared non-friend would call my cleric or barb a noob after pulling some mobs by own noobishness dying instantly I would probably react with a fast kick or leaving a squad myself while not being leader too, don't really care about doing something at all cost, players are often living humans who want to play for fun not just nolifes who are paid to lvlup somebody.

This is a game, games should be enjoyable and ppl who ruin fun mood over party with their stressed minds and abusive language, should just try mahjong or something else to relax instead of playing mmo's. Come on some of those guys even try to scare you with their 100+ lvl "mains" after not knowing how to do simple low/mid lvl dungeon and raging about you doing it wrong after 2-3 years of playing. Seriously who wouldn't kick such person?
    The authour of the topic probably isn't a saint either and most likely deserved first kick, then got stressed and raged over any next s2quad he got, just wanna look good on the forum talking it was without any reason, as most ppl rarely come here. Don't wanna judge anyone, but he's already judging others while not allowing them to say anything in their defense I wouldn't squad with him either. lol:3