TT90 Gold Necklace?

AznAngell - Heavens Tear
AznAngell - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
edited December 2010 in Cleric
I can't decide on whether trying to make Necklace of Giant Strength (6mil+b:shocked ickk) or using the Sky Demon's Pearl +4 that I'm hav right now.
I dont think the difference of physical def between the two is that high to pay extra mils for but thats just me...
Need some opinions from the old and experience players :D
Post edited by AznAngell - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I can't decide on whether trying to make Necklace of Giant Strength (6mil+b:shocked ickk) or using the Sky Demon's Pearl +4 that I'm hav right now.
    I dont think the difference of physical def between the two is that high to pay extra mils for but thats just me...

I used the 87 mold from 87 --> 94ish and then managed to make the TT90 one. They are both perfectly equitable. It all depends on what you plan to do with it. If you plan to never use another necklace again after the TT90 (and are ok with the fact that it is bound after wearing), then make it and refine it decently well (mine was +4 through mirages only). Of course, I also stumbled upon a ton of money in the game a little after that and then bought a cube stamp... so perhaps the TT90 wasn't the wisest expenditure. In my defense, I didn't know that I would get a cube stamp when I made it.

If you want to be cheap and save up for something more end-game-y... then just use the 87 one until you have the cash to upgrade to something better. If money isn't a huge issue or you plan to just refine up the TT90 one, then make it. It's up to you. I say merch up the cash to make it if possible or continue merching till you can make something better.

Hope that helps, cheers!
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Balthier - Dreamweaver
    Balthier - Dreamweaver Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I honestly dont find it worth it. +7 STR means 7 points you can add into vit or mag instead. 7 points in vit is 73-74HP when wearing the necklace, which is comparable or better than 100 phy def. Or 7 points in MAG = about 100 more base magic attack if you prefer more damage.

To me, the Sky Demons pearl is better and cheaper than the TT90, so in my opinion the money spent on the TT90 is a complete waste.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Necklace of Giant Strength is better but it boils down to how much are you willing to spend for that difference between those 2 necks?

Sky Demon's Pearl you can restat the str but u need the reset scroll to buy too. And if u ever STOP using sky demon u need to buy another reset scroll to change your str back.

keyword for me is: stacking

obviously 100pdef is useless by itself, but for me i stack it like a barb stacks their HP...so every bit counts
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • AznAngell - Heavens Tear
    AznAngell - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I hate the fact that the TT90 one bounds once used.
    One question thou, wouldnt the strengths in Sky Demon's Pearl adds some phys defense too? Not much but still something at least.
    And I think I will use the Sky Demon's Pearl and save up money for the cube necklace.
    Thank you so much for the advices :)
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    And I think I will use the Sky Demon's Pearl and save up money for the cube necklace.
    Thank you so much for the advices :)

Excellent idea, +1 b:victory
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray