pet

Peckachecka - Raging Tide
Peckachecka - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
edited December 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
:) personally i just want a pet and havn't a clue how to get one.. i htink someone shud just hook me up ;)
Post edited by Peckachecka - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Peckachecka - Raging Tide
    Peckachecka - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    non bumpity? lol
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    what kind of pet are you interested in? by your forum pic, you're not a venomancer, so all you can get is the for-show no-utility all class pets; your best bet for one of those is to buy them from other players, or from the auction house.

or, well, NPC an awful lot of low-level DQ materials and use the dragon points for one of the two(?) free pets you can get that way.

if you want a pet that actually does something, roll a veno.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • Naraian - Lost City
    Naraian - Lost City Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Truthfully, like Lenie said, you have to be a veno.
  • Morell - Lost City
    Morell - Lost City Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    you dont have to be a veno. what you need to look for is pets wthat has names like "baby" or "all class". you can buy from cat shops or auction house. or you can ask a veno to make you one. go to where you see baby pets, or all class pets. they dont fight but they run around after you and do cute things. its mostly for show.

other info;

fowls are cheapest i suppose,
    kitty and puppy are kinda expensive,
    there are faries, bunnies and what not, not so expensive...

and other stuff you might see like a dragon, a crab, hamster etc you get from packs...
  • Yindra - Sanctuary
    Yindra - Sanctuary Posts: 784 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    fowls are cheapest i suppose,

Problem is they are flying pets; they don't really look all that good on the ground, as they float far too low. They should be a bit higher, but aren't...

I believe there's a baby pet made from Huggy Hares as well, should be the same price as the eggs are just as easy to get. Problem might be that it's too small...
    Slow progress, game is getting way too grindy :-( Quests I still hope to be able to do some day: FB39, General Feng