Eq Helper Program!

Options

Comments

• Utopia - Dreamweaver
    Utopia - Dreamweaver Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    @ Xara - Thank you for the comments. As far as I know most of our members are pretty talkative but I will make a point of mentioning that. Appreciate the feedback! :-)

@Escorian - The reason for the SS is to prevent someone from submitting fake entries for random people in EQ who may not have helped them at all just so that they can get their name in the draw and increase their odds. This obviously wouldn't be fair to others.

@Raiden - It's not a bribe Raiden lol. Our members have always been helpful. Nothing has changed in that respect. It's recognizing and showing appreciation for the efforts of our members.

@Mazi Two - I agree 100% Mazi and thank you for the positive comments! :-)
  • Utopia - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Congratulations to Prophete of Syndicate Faction for winning our first draw! Thank you for taking the time to recognize those who have helped you. Please check your in-game mail for your prize and enjoy!

Entries were reset on Monday. Next draw will be on November 30th!

EDIT: Prophete received help from Chosenangel with his Spiritual Cultivation quest.
  • Prophete - Dreamweaver
    Prophete - Dreamweaver Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Woohoo!
    Can't wait to check my mailbox :D
    Thanks EQ ^^
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I can check it for you b:avoid
    Gratz dude!
  • Prophete - Dreamweaver
    Prophete - Dreamweaver Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    50 token, that's like 500k, right?
    Never had that much money b:thanks

Skills b:dirty

Does token sells well? b:question
  • Utopia - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Next draw closes on Tuesday, November 30th!
  • Utopia - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Congratulations to Nieren from the faction Olympus for winning the November 30th draw! Thank you for taking the time to recognize those who have helped you. Please check your in-game mail for your prize and enjoy!

Entries have been reset. The next draw will be on December 16th! You have until midnight server time on December 15th to get your submissions in.

Thanks to everyone for making our Helper Program such a great success!

EDIT: Nieren received help from Velona and Warrrl with a boss quest.
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited December 2010
    Options
    You guys should tell us who it was that helped them...unless you want to keep secrets?b:question
  • Utopia - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2010
    Options
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    You guys should tell us who it was that helped them...unless you want to keep secrets?b:question

Wow! I would expect a comment like that from a player but not a moderator. By making a suggestive comment like "unless you want to keep secrets?" you are basically insinuating that we have something to hide. This type of comment (from a moderator no less) has the potential to stir up trouble and start drama in an otherwise peaceful thread. That would be similar to me wondering aloud whether or not there is a compulsory "Moderating 101" course for new PWI mods.

In any case, no it is not a secret. To be honest, I didn't think that anyone would care but since you seem to think that we are trying to keep secrets, I will edit the above 2 posts to indicate which members from EQ helped them and for what.

Next time, all you need to do is ask. No innuendos needed. b:mischievous
  • grimreaperhc
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Wow! I would expect a comment like that from a player but not a moderator. By making a suggestive comment like "unless you want to keep secrets?" you are basically insinuating that we have something to hide. This type of comment (from a moderator no less) has the potential to stir up trouble and start drama in an otherwise peaceful thread. That would be similar to me wondering aloud whether or not there is a compulsory "Moderating 101" course for new PWI mods.

In any case, no it is not a secret. To be honest, I didn't think that anyone would care but since you seem to think that we are trying to keep secrets, I will edit the above 2 posts to indicate which members from EQ helped them and for what.

Next time, all you need to do is ask. No innuendos needed. b:mischievous

Hi Utopia,

I can assure you that Kritty definitely didn't mean to insinuate that you are trying to hide something from the players in Dreamweaver. I`m sure he tried to ask a simple question that didn't come out the way it should be. You can be sure that he is not trying to start any kind of drama or flames towards Equinox in any way. I hope you will understand me b:thanks

Grim

Edit : Apologies for the late response, I just saw the post.
  • Utopia - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2010
    Options
    No worries Grim. Apologies for my late reply too! I've been out of town on business (still am actually!). If that wasn't the intent then I have no issues. I would perhaps suggest though that new mods be made aware of how important wording can be when responding to a thread. It can really set the tone for subsequent posts and certainly carries a lot of power. b:thanks
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    kan EQ halp mi get +10 rank 8? b:cute
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Utopia,

To defend myself (thanks for the help, Grim), I was just wondering if you were just trying to prevent your members from getting spammed for help by other players. I wasn't trying to insinuate that you were hiding the truth from the server. Sorry for the confusion!!

-Kritty
  • Teeki - Dreamweaver
    Teeki - Dreamweaver Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Missha helped me yesterday, she traded shirts with me cause I didn't like the color of mine b:cute Also, I have no ss's of the trade, does Missha get brownie points now? b:laugh
    Remember, some people are alive only because it is illegal to shoot them.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=5635101001&dateline=1240242729[/SIGPIC]
    Perfect World International, customer dissatisfaction is guarenteed.
  • Utopia - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Congratulations to Blueknight from the faction FINLAND for winning the December 15th draw! Thank you for taking the time to recognize those who have helped you. Please check your in-game mail for your prize and enjoy!

Blueknight received help from Aerius with a few boss quests and spiritual cultivation. Thanks to everyone for making our Helper Program such a great success! b:thanks

Entries have been reset. The next draw will occur on January 1st! You have until midnight server time on December 31st to get your submissions in.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Equinox helped me increase my kill count a few times at OT today, can my name be entered? b:cute

No but really, you people sure do use a lot of exclamation points o.o
  • Utopia - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2010
    Options
    No but really, you people sure do use a lot of exclamation points o.o

LMAO You're right Zan. b:laugh Didn't notice until you mentioned it. I'll try tone it down some.
  • Tearle - Dreamweaver
    Tearle - Dreamweaver Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    LMAO You're right Zan. b:laugh Didn't notice until you mentioned it. I'll try tone it down some.

No you should use more! I love reading posts with lots of energy. It spices things up. b:cute
  • dyrl
    dyrl Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I guess I have been one of the lucky ones. I have had Equinox friends and helpers since....well forever. I can say this..they have always been great. Kicksumbutt has shown me many times that he is one of the most honest and personable people in the game.
    I wish this would have started much sooner as I find myself being a helper more often than needing help so I won't have many submissions.
    Just know this..I would have submitted dozens of Equinox members in the past. A good Fac, with good ideas and good leadership. You have my gratitude.
  • Xareena - Dreamweaver
    Xareena - Dreamweaver Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    dyrl wrote: »
    I guess I have been one of the lucky ones. I have had Equinox friends and helpers since....well forever. I can say this..they have always been great. Kicksumbutt has shown me many times that he is one of the most honest and personable people in the game.
    I wish this would have started much sooner as I find myself being a helper more often than needing help so I won't have many submissions.
    Just know this..I would have submitted dozens of Equinox members in the past. A good Fac, with good ideas and good leadership. You have my gratitude.

Now this I know from experience, is a lie.
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Now this I know from experience, is a lie.

^ +1

b:chuckle
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • grimreaperhc
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Let's stick to the thread instead of talking about people, shall we ?
    Thank you.
  • Dakuken - Dreamweaver
    Dakuken - Dreamweaver Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Let's stick to the thread instead of talking about people, shall we ?
    Thank you.

Griiim go back to your BM!! Blademasters are awesome, stop trying to betray us and be an elf! QQ
  • Utopia - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2010
    Options
    @ Tearle
    Ok I will try to find a happy medium. LOL

@dyrl
    Thank you so much for the post dyrl! :-) Actually, we've heard this about Kick from MANY people. Truly appreciate your comments. Take care and happy holidays!
  • Utopia - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Congratulations to Sannuli from the faction Veritas for winning the December 31st draw! Thank you for taking the time to recognize those who have helped you. Please check your in-game mail for your prize and enjoy.

Sannuli received help from Aerius with a few boss quests. Thanks to everyone for your continued support in making our Helper Program such a great success!

Entries have been reset. The next draw will occur on January 16th! You have until midnight server time on January 15th to get your submissions in.
  • Chaialyna - Dreamweaver
    Chaialyna - Dreamweaver Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Last night I squadded with 5 EQ folks for my first-ever Rebirth -- a full Delta! Thanks to Warrrl for telling me about the sign-up sheet, and thanks very much to Imprisoned, Graviora, Sirrobert, Witsauce and Warrrl for taking a chance on a noob archer 6 levels below them, teaching her how to survive a Delta and making it actually fun!

Screenshot here: http://tinypic.com/m/dzbb50/3

Thanks so much for the fun!

--Chai (Warrrl's wife)
    * Celestial Demon Archer * Celestial Sage Psychic * Maybe Sage Assassin * Finally Sage Wizard *
  • grimreaperhc
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Chai, I think this is what you need :
    http://equinox-dw.com/pages/helper
  • Utopia - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Thank you Grim! b:thanks
  • Utopia - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Congratulations to MeaAmorea from the faction Crypt for winning the January 15th draw! Thank you for taking the time to recognize those who have helped you. Please check your in-game mail for your prize and enjoy.

MeaAmorea received help from Aerius with a boss quest. Thanks to everyone for your continued support in making our Helper Program such a great success!

Entries have been reset. The next draw will occur on February 1st! You have until midnight server time on January 31st to get your submissions in.
  • Tearle - Dreamweaver
    Tearle - Dreamweaver Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Congratulations to MeaAmorea from the faction Crypt for winning the January 15th draw! Thank you for taking the time to recognize those who have helped you. Please check your in-game mail for your prize and enjoy.

Sannuli received help from Aerius with a boss quest. Thanks to everyone for your continued support in making our Helper Program such a great success!

Entries have been reset. The next draw will occur on February 1st! You have until midnight server time on January 31st to get your submissions in.

Is this a mistype or am I just greatly confused? which is highly possible