Freaking Implementing Open 9999 Chip Packs at Once Plz

Options
2»

Comments

• DemansPsy - Lost City
    DemansPsy - Lost City Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    p.s. does anyone else think its broken u get to keep the rank 8 ring when u get the rank 9 one?

rank 9 ring gives no hp, 1% less crit, but gives +5 def lv and 50% accuacy......but it costs ~175mil, almost 3x what rank 8 ring costs. so no, not really
    full 3r9 +11/12 (still using immac shards though) w/o CSing, leveled to 105 spaming pv, yes i have no life =D
  • Aelo - Harshlands
    Aelo - Harshlands Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    If someone has $1600, $2500 or whatever amount of cash they want to dump into a game so what? Everyday people dump enormous amounts of cash into items that are unimportant, not necessary for basic survival, not useful to anyone sometimes even themselves, and in certain instances (if not most) not even long lasting.

That said I still have not seen anyone with a complete rank 9 set of gear on.

As for the OP, that is a silly request and was meant either as a joke or seriously points to the level of laziness that some people have fallen to.
  • /Groovy/ - Harshlands
    /Groovy/ - Harshlands Posts: 688 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ITT: If I'd pay a few thousand $ to make some guy smash my balls with a sledgehammer, there would still be people that would call that a "hobby" and wouldn't see anything wrong in that.

Human beings amaze me, really b:laugh
    Packs World International
  • Admante - Dreamweaver
    Admante - Dreamweaver Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I don't get why having to open packs individually is a good thing. The level of effort required is equivalent to oracles but even more tedious and boring. So we're encouraging the gameplay style of oracles?

And don't say "but he's a cashshopper." There's always been cashshoppers.
  • Oscars_SOUL - Lost City
    Oscars_SOUL - Lost City Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    umm how about cash shopper oracle dude did this fix it for u then
  • XShadowx - Harshlands
    XShadowx - Harshlands Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    aww poor you, do you have to wear out your little finger clicking to open all those packs?

Guess your used to constantly clicking though since you spam ur credit card for zen 24/7 b:kiss

Just go and order some butlers to do the clicking for you, don't want you to sprain your little finger!

sad nerd
  • Lalius - Lost City
    Lalius - Lost City Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    The whole thing is kinda funny. But since it's for $$$, just watch how fast they will "fix the bug" and let them open 1000 packs at once. I would almost bet that it's implemented within tonight's patch. b:surrender
  • Noskrad - Heavens Tear
    Noskrad - Heavens Tear Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    b:shockedopening 320k chips will take 17 hr : 3second per pack

^^we already paying 1600 usd for the gear plz dont torture us like this b:angry

dude... seriously?

1) Anything elese you could spend that money on in real life would worth a lot more than rank 9 gears, ANYTHING.

2) rang 9 gears keeps you from enjoy the game, no challenge, no more targets to achieve, I say 2 months as max from when you get rank 9 gears for you to get bored and leave the game. So if you gonna pay 1.6k $ for ending by leaving the game, you better just leave the game now and spend that money on anything elese.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination. X3
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    **** off. You should be punished for being stupid enough to spend any money on this game.
  • Tyramera - Dreamweaver
    Tyramera - Dreamweaver Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ITT: If I'd pay a few thousand $ to make some guy smash my balls with a sledgehammer, there would still be people that would call that a "hobby" and wouldn't see anything wrong in that.

Human beings amaze me, really b:laugh

umm...two questions

1. How do I contact this guy with the sledgehammer?

2. How many thousands of dollars will it cost me?
  • Stubbie - Heavens Tear
    Stubbie - Heavens Tear Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    b:laughppl are mad coz i am spending 1k6 to get r9 gear Fact, I spent over 5k be4 r9 come out b:laughdont be jealous if i can spend that much money on the game !!b:laughIm just that stupid . Tyvm ....b:chuckle
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    b:laughppl are mad coz i am spending 1k6 to get r9 gear Fact, I spent over 5k be4 r9 come out b:laughdont be jealous if i can spend that much money on the game !!b:laughIm just that stupid . Tyvm ....b:chuckle

You can put as many bear smilies in the post as you want, it doesn't make you any less stupid or us any more jealous.
  • NonameWiz - Sanctuary
    NonameWiz - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    This should be in Suggestions area, ijs.
    Rank 8 Wizard: 1% farm b:shutup
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Fuzzy has never bought a mysterious chip box, however if memory serves the panda right, the Mysterious Merchant in 1k offers an option to open them in bulk. Me have no clue if it works with the chip box's bought directly from the boutique, but might be worth a look.

Other than that, this thread is continuing to go downhill and picking up speed along the way. Fuzzy not see the point in that.

-closed-
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
This discussion has been closed.