Happy Holidays

Born_Free - Harshlands
Born_Free - Harshlands Posts: 977 Arc User
edited December 2010 in Off-Topic Discussion
To get rid of the incredibly depressing issues with 5aps, R9, and all of this other relentless BS we have been putting up with for the past 10 months....I for one am sick of having to listen to it...

Now it's time to put a little bit of love back into the community, and appreciate what we have during the holiday season. Brotherly love and all that jazz. Peace on Earth and stuff. Snow. Throwing snowballs at Longknife. Spending time with friends and family. Presents! :D Cake! Cookies! The warm fuzzy feeling you get because it's god damn Christmas!

Let's all wish everybody Happy Holidays, and a great New Year. b:cute
Post edited by Born_Free - Harshlands on

Comments

• grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    The only warm and fuzzy feeling I got is that I`m at work on Christmas and New Year.
    So yea, happy holidays b:pleased
  • LovelyBella - Raging Tide
    LovelyBella - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    You are sooooo right, Free_Born!

"Christmas! The very word brings joy to our hearts. No matter how we may dread the rush, the long Christmas lists for gifts and cards to be bought and given-when Christmas Day comes there is still the same warm feeling we had as children, the same warmth that enfolds our hearts and our homes."

"He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree."

314decb650.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    Lairian - Sanctuary Posts: 8,209 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Meh. My holiday is almost over (Jewish), so yeah. Really, all this season means to me is the presence of lots of the most annoying music ever written played without end.

But, even so, I hope all you goyim (non Jew, just in case you didn't know) have a happy....whatever holiday you happen to celebrate. For most of you, that will be Christmas, but there's plenty others. b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people