List of rage quitters

Calvin - Lost City
Calvin - Lost City Posts: 1,105 Arc User
edited January 2011 in Twilight Temple (West)
List: Too many to put into this list.
Reason: Pro sale.b:dirty
Have any of your friends quit? Do you still want to farm? Are you going to cash shop for rank9?
I want to read your comments.
Post edited by Calvin - Lost City on

Comments

• Lingzi - Lost City
    Lingzi - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    a good thread at a good timing

yup, im already quitting n will come back again when seekee class launches.

reason 1: i farm hard for good gears, but there r peeps who can just CS to get good gears, its really not fair.

reason 2: i will be very busy irl becos of studies

reason 3: i lost my 3yr anniversary blessing, therefore i cannot run nv as efficiently as i used to. i used to be able to tank nv. now i cant, i will steal too much aggro n die too much n no one will wanna bring me to nv anymore.

so yea, i dont play anymore, all i do is: log on, get nv keys n save em, so in case theres any 2x drop event, i will come farm it.

the worse worse worse thing in PWI is the CSers, they get good gears too easily, tats not fair. b:angry

no one will see me online anymore, i quit, n this time, im serious
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    AlbireoTwo - Lost City Posts: 2,056 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Merchanting for rank 9. >:D

And then I'll level up to 101. b:sweat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Forsakenx for the picture. b:thanks
  • TheFire - Lost City
    TheFire - Lost City Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    see you next week chick...long live the cash shop
  • Kyna - Lost City
    Kyna - Lost City Posts: 1,597 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Considering that I've beat the living **** out of a few players that way outgear me, I'm not entirely too worried about the cash shop. Yeah, it's not fair that the same people that are oracle babies can cash shop their way into good gear instead of working for it, but my money goes toward more important things >_> like... real life...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the sig :D
    rikaflare.deviantart.com
    Fanfiction found on the forums or at rikasstorycorner.deviantart.com
    LOST CITY! -> home to the original badasses of PWI b:cool
    ... and a few losers....
  • buttercupcruella
    buttercupcruella Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Considering that I've beat the living **** out of a few players that way outgear me, I'm not entirely too worried about the cash shop. Yeah, it's not fair that the same people that are oracle babies can cash shop their way into good gear instead of working for it, but my money goes toward more important things >_> like... real life...

I'm sorry to say this, but the higher your level, the bigger gap between the csers and the non-cs people. I kind of realized this myself lately. I was not worried about csers much, 'cause I still enjoyed my game. Now... it gets harder and harder. It hurts to see that you finally achieved the gear that a year ago was great and now it's below average b:sadb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • EvilNiz - Lost City
    EvilNiz - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    reason 3: i lost my 3yr anniversary blessing, therefore i cannot run nv as efficiently as i used to. i used to be able to tank nv. now i cant, i will steal too much aggro n die too much n no one will wanna bring me to nv anymore.

Uh... I thought everyone had 5-6 of those. For some strange reason I do. b:shocked

Back on topic... no, I won't quit. Barbs don't really benefit from all this sale (r8 isn't that special)... so I don't care.b:laugh
  • paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Uh... I thought everyone had 5-6 of those. For some strange reason I do. b:shocked

Back on topic... no, I won't quit. Barbs don't really benefit from all this sale (r8 isn't that special)... so I don't care.b:laugh

and exactly how do you plan on making any money to buy anything good?

HH? nope
    NV? not anymore

No need for people to open packs so token prices will rise. Say goodbye to cheap hp and mp pots, wines, dolls, tele stones etc etc

PWI took away any way for most people to make money. Sure you don't need rank 8 or 9 but the people who farmed it for gear or cash won't any more.

Watch and see.
    Here we go again....
  • KedgeSniper - Lost City
    KedgeSniper - Lost City Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    pwi is far boring. ;x

Its all about LoL.. Go google it b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Face the fear. Face a war. Face the world.
    Leeching CQ salary since 09'
    Many names, Common Faces.
  • Sun_Burn - Lost City
    Sun_Burn - Lost City Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    -google-ing LoL-
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I love spending 300+ mil on my 1st cast weapon to find out 2 days later I could have bought a better weapon + top for a fraction of the price. Besides the fact I can no longer afford charms.. not really interested in playing anymore.

Use up my last 2 plat charms and I'm gone b:bye
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Kyna - Lost City
    edited December 2010
    I'm sorry to say this, but the higher your level, the bigger gap between the csers and the non-cs people. I kind of realized this myself lately. I was not worried about csers much, 'cause I still enjoyed my game. Now... it gets harder and harder. It hurts to see that you finally achieved the gear that a year ago was great and now it's below average b:sadb:surrender

Yeah, I know what you mean. Until I quit I'll just get gear any way I can other than spending real money. Putting game enhancing items in the cash shop was the worst thing they could have done. They also don't seem interested in fixing anything that's wrong with the game either, and since they didn't use what money I used to spend on it wisely they'll be getting no more from me lol. Hell, the fash nowdays even sucks.

But whatever, I just play to hang out with a few friends now anyways, I'm barely even interested in getting super amazing gear, maybe that's why I just don't care. It's nothing but a time killer to me anymore.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    rikaflare.deviantart.com
    ... and a few losers....
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited December 2010

They are talking about the Anniversary Blessing 2010, not the Jones' Blessings.
  • Chioboo - Lost City
    Chioboo - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    im guessng this is their way to fix TW

since only a few factions participate

mkng it impossible for non TW players to gain R9s

b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    edited December 2010
    y is calvin writing this thread? he can just go CS more, this patch dont affect him anyhow
  • Kyna - Lost City
    edited December 2010
    y is calvin writing this thread? he can just go CS more, this patch dont affect him anyhow

Two words:

Attention Wh--

Well, I think I'll get censored, so nevermind lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    rikaflare.deviantart.com
    ... and a few losers....
  • EvilNiz - Lost City
    EvilNiz - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    They are talking about the Anniversary Blessing 2010, not the Jones' Blessings.
    No, I was talking about the anniversary blessing 2010. The one with +15 attack level and +15 defense level. For some strange reason I got around 6 sitting in the mailbox.
    and exactly how do you plan on making any money to buy anything good?
    BH100 b:chuckle
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Rage quit? No, just slowly playing less and less. It's been on the decline since sept 2009.
  • Calvin - Lost City
    Calvin - Lost City Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited December 2010

Two words:

Attention Wh--

Well, I think I'll get censored, so nevermind lol.
    b:victory brb me go charge b:victory
    me just wanna know what u gaiz think
  • Xnastyx - Lost City
    Xnastyx - Lost City Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    doesn't effect me, my gear has not changed in 2-3 months lol..waiting for this ever so epic expansion~
    edited December 2010
    doesn't effect me, my gear has not changed in 2-3 months lol..waiting for this ever so epic expansion~

Damage from cv wand +10 compare to rank8 +10.. its way higher..

But only benefit goes to sin with easy way to aquire rank8 top n decent weapon.

Also mages that QQ for 2 years about farming gear... can easily spend 75 dollars.

Its not like 75 dollars is a huge ammount of $..

I spent 100 bucks on this game when it was worth.. before packs n when i was lv 40 to get my mount..

But this game is far death... theres no epic pvp anymore. Its only sit in sz trash talk, call 3 squads more or keep trash talking.

Tw became decent.. but i think charms are 5m? lol

This game has gone far beyond.. its like 3 year old already.. if you include MY version.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Faithlezz - Lost City
    Faithlezz - Lost City Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Next week I'll CS. I'll farm 200 000 reputation and get 100 Lv. fast as posible. Then refine gear to +5 and start to RPK. b:thanks
  • Bictor - Lost City
    Bictor - Lost City Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    pwi is far boring. ;x

Its all about LoL.. Go google it b:bye

I play a game called real life, its got excellent graphics and unbelievable simulations. but leveling up costs time and real effort, and to be godly in my game is hard. So I guess thats why you play easier games like LoL.
  • youllnevergetme
    youllnevergetme Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Next week I'll CS. I'll farm 200 000 reputation and get 100 Lv. fast as posible. Then refine gear to +5 and start to RPK. b:thanks

And the more seasoned players will still be able to kick your butt regardless of gear.
    nerd.png
    Live to win, 'till you die, 'till the light dies in your eyes
    Live to win, take it all, just keep fighting till you fall
    Obsessive, compulsive, suffocate your mind
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    AlbireoTwo - Lost City Posts: 2,056 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I ragequit since you wont sell me your fists.

QQ

b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Forsakenx for the picture. b:thanks
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Damage from cv wand +10 compare to rank8 +10.. its way higher..

But only benefit goes to sin with easy way to aquire rank8 top n decent weapon.

Also mages that QQ for 2 years about farming gear... can easily spend 75 dollars.

Its not like 75 dollars is a huge ammount of $..

I spent 100 bucks on this game when it was worth.. before packs n when i was lv 40 to get my mount..

But this game is far death... theres no epic pvp anymore. Its only sit in sz trash talk, call 3 squads more or keep trash talking.

Tw became decent.. but i think charms are 5m? lol

This game has gone far beyond.. its like 3 year old already.. if you include MY version.

I like gushing kedge for 8.6k <3
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2010
    I like gushing kedge for 8.6k <3

b:sad hate target much..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    LOL!

And if +12 Nirvana or +12 8jun didn't hit hard enough... APS geared BM just died in TW. Rank 9 mages and archers are going to be insane if you don't have +10 full sets of Nirvana or Rank 9.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Wadzia - Lost City
    Wadzia - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    All the people getting rank 9 will be upset when they come out with an instance making nirvana upgradeable into g16 gear with equal set bonuses or better. Don't care plus selling these rep badges for 2mill profit every 15 minutes is hilarious.
  • Faithlezz - Lost City
    Faithlezz - Lost City Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    LOL!

And if +12 Nirvana or +12 8jun didn't hit hard enough... APS geared BM just died in TW. Rank 9 mages and archers are going to be insane if you don't have +10 full sets of Nirvana or Rank 9.

Lets wait for Rank X.
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    edited December 2010
    u all know y lingzi is angry?

she saved money n got a rank8 armor, shes happy...

then she got greedy kuz she got some more money so she bought another 4000 rep item. so tat she can get tat awesome rank 9 ring.

n yea shes now with 300k reps, the thing is... she doesnt have enough money to buy general summer token n medal of honour. she tought that the rank 9 ring will be given free like all the other rings.

so yea, lingzi is upset now kuz she lost 40mill on tat extra rep. shes gonna quit nao b:cry