R8/R9 I don't understand

2»

Comments

• psychoticpengwn
    psychoticpengwn Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Just wait a few months then we will see Warsoul in cash shop for $200. I worked my butt off for my rank 8 and one week latter its in the cash shop for 72 makeing every lvl 100 end game. This expansion better have some good **** or ill be pisses even more than I am now.
  • Tsubakey - Heavens Tear
    Tsubakey - Heavens Tear Posts: 473 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Just wait a few months then we will see Warsoul in cash shop for $200. I worked my butt off for my rank 8 and one week latter its in the cash shop for 72 makeing every lvl 100 end game. This expansion better have some good **** or ill be pisses even more than I am now.

if you didnt spend any REAL LIFE money then whats the problem? you got it for free and everyone else is spending 72 real life dollars to get it. why get pissed at that if u already have rank 8 and u got it for FREE?

that just makes no sense....
  • psychoticpengwn
    psychoticpengwn Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    It wasn't 100% free I sold gold to get tokens to make badges but most of it was from Fb's and one man army Granted I spent quite a bit less than others for it But there was a Certain pride to having put in the amount of time and effort to getting it that I did. I'm crossing my fingers that with this new expansion comes new gear far better than Rank 8 that I can strive for. For now ill just sit back and watch what happens.
  • Intimidator - Heavens Tear
    Intimidator - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited December 2010

Sir the rank armor pictures i have looked at only do the original classes and i missed the -1 on archer armor i admit my mistake there but i don't see it on others so if you have some links for research that are say in English post them i will retract any bad information but what i have found does not show this for every class.

This link from the official PWI Wiki has the rank gear for the existing classes: http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Rank_and_Reputation.

Hope it helps you.

(I cleaned up the font and color of the quote to prevent a headache)
  • DemansPsy - Lost City
    DemansPsy - Lost City Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    am i the only one who acually likes that fact that they r in cashshop? b:shocked (note: im not a CSer, never spent a penny on this game), yes now CSers canget rank 8/9 w/o problem, but ur forgetitn that nonCSers can now as well, rank 8 = 66mil-72mil, less than lunar wep, rank 9 ~ 100mil or so, the ring is ~ another 175mil, so aobut 275mil for rank 9 + ring, which is compltly possible for a nonCSer as long as u no how to make coin, even more possible if ur a sin or bm and can spam nv, each armor piece costs 1/2 price of a ring, whcih is cheap as hell, ~90mil for a G16 amror piece that gives insane set bonus?, hell the G16 wep is cheaper than a nirvana dbl cast wep. of course, even at these prices, no way i can afford the intire set in the month the chips gonna be on sale for, but at min rank 9, ring, and either a few amror pieces or a wepis complty possible for nonCSer which makes me happy as **.

*note all this only immplys if u have no life......but that also means i cannot be killed ijs
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu16eUQwCWU b:victory
    full 3r9 +11/12 (still using immac shards though) w/o CSing, leveled to 105 spaming pv, yes i have no life =D